剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
Zahid thinks jacket, but I think no jacket.
还是穿上吧
As many jackets as you can find.
山姆 我随口一问
Sam, this is random, but do you know
你知道老爸为什么没去第一次自闭症健走吗
why Dad wasn't at the first Autism Awareness Walk?
04年那次
In 2004?
那年他离开我们了啊
That's the year he left us.
什么叫离开我们了
What do you mean, he left us?
他搬出去了
Like, he moved out of the house?
嗯 搬走了八个月
Yes, for eight months.
确定吗
Are you sure?
他怎么做到的
How could he do that?
收拾好衣服 开车走呗
I guess he packed his clothes and drove off.
半小时后回来
茱莉娅·佐佐木博士
天啊 我恨你
God, I hate you.
不是你 你挺好的
Not you. You seem fine.
茱莉娅·佐佐木博士专用车位
尼克
你忘了我吗
我不敢相信我爸会离开我们
I just... I can't believe that my dad would leave us.
为什么啊
Like, why?
他有外遇了吗
Was he having an affair?
他是不是
Or, like, does he have, like,
在别的地方有家庭了
a whole other family somewhere else?
太不像他了
Just, it feels so unlike him.
很抱歉我提起这事
I'm sorry that I even brought it up.
我就不该多嘴的
I should've never said anything.
不 我很高兴知道了这事
No, I mean, I'm glad that I know.
我还以为我和他很亲呢
I thought that we were so close.
谁会抛弃家庭啊
Like, who abandons their family?
如果这样能让你好受点的话
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
我爸好赌
my dad's got a gambling problem.
去年他偷了我的身份
And last year, he stole my identity.
这有那么好笑吗
Yeah. I don't think it's that funny.
谢谢你的来电 很感激
Okay, well, thank you for calling. I appreciate it.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
操
Shit.
是吧 这里没有果冻
I know! There's no jelly in this.
不 刚才是凯西教练的电♥话♥
No, that was Casey's coach.
她今天没去上历史课
She wasn't in her history class today.
她才被停学
She got suspended.
又想被停了吗
I don't know if she's trying to get suspended again.
还不接电♥话♥
She won't answer the phone.
她跟男友在一起吗
You think she's with the boyfriend?
我觉得是
I think she's with the boyfriend.
这样吧 去肯尼迪公园 他们一般在那玩
Actually, you know what? Go to Kennedy Park. It's where hey hang out.
-我们去那 -杀了他
- Let's go by there. - Let's kill him.
-别激动 查克 -我们去杀了他
- Take it easy, Chuck. - No, we're gonna kill him.
第八章 光合作用 谁喜欢
Chapter eight... photosynthesis. Who's excited?
你们昨晚都看了
You guys all read this last night in your...
龙虾长太大会脱壳
When a lobster gets too large for its shell, it molts.
蛇突然成长会蜕皮
When a snake is feeling a growth spurt, it sheds.
很多生物是异养
Many of the organisms called heterotrophs...
有时得挣脱自己的外壳
Sometimes, you must get rid of your outer layer.
山姆
Sam?
到 雅布隆斯基老师
Yes, Miss Jablonski?
-没事吧 -没事 谢谢
- Is everything okay? - Yes. Thank you.
你还好吗
Is everything okay with you?
我很好
Yes, I'm fine.
那就好
Okay. That's good.
你在逗我吧
You've got to be kidding me.
-你就在这混 -什么
- Really? This is what you're doing? - What?
刚回去上学就翘课
Skipping school a week after getting suspended?
-你不问问原因吗 -因为这个混♥蛋♥
- Are you gonna ask why? - I know, because of this asshole.
你说不会因为他分神
You said he wouldn't be a distraction.
我没有
I'm not distracted by him.
-我是因为你 -什么
- I'm distracted by you. - What?
我知道你离开了我们
I know that you left us.
04年
In 2004.
走了八个月
For eight months.
算了
Forget it.
凯西
Casey!
所以
So...
你偷了一支大号♥
You stole a tuba?
凯西
Casey.
凯西
Casey.
听着
Listen...
我没跟你说
I never told you about that,
是因为 说实话
because, honestly, it's just...
我感到很惭愧
It's not something I'm very proud of.
好吗
Okay?
你哥出生时 我真的很难受
You know, it was hard when your brother was born.
有个不会笑
It was hard having a son who...
没有眼神接触的孩子
didn't smile and...
真的好难受
look you in the eye.
我一直想着会好起来
And I kept thinking things would get better,
他会慢慢变好 后来他被确诊自闭症
and he would grow out of it, and then he was diagnosed and...
妈妈全身心地照顾他
You know, Mom threw herself into all of it,
参加互助会 研究特殊饮食 她特别棒
with the support groups and the special diets, and she was great.
我
I just...
我面对不了
I just couldn't wrap my head around it.
总是制♥造♥麻烦
And I felt like I was just messing things up.
所以我走了
So I left.
不是你的错 不是妈妈和山姆的错
Okay, and it wasn't your fault, and it wasn't Mom and Sam.
是我的错
It was me.
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
我去了爷爷的木屋
I went to Grandpa's cabin. And...
他起初是想让我帮他加盖一下
First, he wanted me to build an addition to the house, and...
后来我就留下了
and I just stayed.
我建了个烂火坑
I built a stupid fire pit and...
天天喝啤酒
I drank beers, and it was...
一团糟
It sucked.
现在想起来很丢人
I'm embarrassed that it even happened.
我真不敢相信你离开过我们
I can't believe that you left us.
我知道 我道歉 好吗
I know, but I'm sorry, okay?
你知道我很爱你
And you know I love you so much.
对吗 我最爱你了
Okay? I love you more than anything.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I know.
我明白
I get it.
我每天也想走
I want to leave every single day.
但你走不了
But you can't leave.
我只想
Look, I just want to--
希望咱俩能和好如初
I want to make things good between the two of us.
好吗 拜托 能原谅我吗
Okay? Please? Can you tell me we're good?
嗯
Yeah.
没事了 老爸
We're good, Dad.
我很奇怪 我知道
I'm acting erratically. I know that.
但我不知道的是
But here's what I don't know.
我不知道自己是什么样的人了
I don't know who I am anymore.
不知道谁需要我
I don't know who needs me.
我喜欢你的衣服
I like your shirt.
-你在讽刺我吗 -没有
- Are you being sarcastic? - Oh, no.
谢了
Then thank you.
肯定不是山姆
Certainly not Sam.
我不知道自己想要什么
I don't know what I want.
不知道接下来会发生什么
I don't know what's coming next.
或者有什么期许
Or what to expect.
因为一切都在变
Because everything is changing.
我不擅长过脱轨的生活
And I'm not so good without my routines.
准备好了吗 凯西
You ready to go, Casey?
今天肯定赢你
I'm gonna kick your butt!
凯西
Casey?
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表