剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
That's what I did when I went to the pet store to get a turtle.
有个脚大
There was one with larger feet,
但爱迪生年轻 龟壳纹路更复杂
but Edison was younger with a more intricate shell pattern.
但我找不到像爱迪生一样好的女生了
But I'll never find a girlfriend as good as Edison.
这谁知道呢
You never know.
这一定会很有趣的
This is gonna be good. I'm excited.
你劝我回互助会好多年了
You've tried to get me back to this group for years.
我很开心你能来
I'm glad you're coming.
我也是
Me too.
荡♥妇♥
-怎么了 -没事
- What? - Nothing.
我知道这可能很蠢 我为15岁的孩子
And I know it may seem silly to be celebrating a 15-year-old
说出来三个字的句子而庆祝 但说实话
making a three-word sentence, but, honestly,
这是我人生最棒的五个时刻之一了
it was one of the top-five moments of my life.
我们开了个披萨派对
We had a pizza party.
这一点都不蠢
Okay, that is not silly at all.
这是重大突破了
That is a huge breakthrough.
如果自己的孩子是
You know, it is so easy
高功能自闭症
for those of us with higher-functioning kiddos
那父母很容易忘记别的父母的处境
to forget what it's like for some of our other parents.
道格 很高兴看到你
Doug, it's nice to see you.
你有什么要分享的吗
Do you have anything you'd like to share?
好吧
I-- okay.
我来这是想改善自己的能力
Yeah, I'm here because I want to continue to work on my skills
好好教育我们的儿子 山姆
with our son Sam,
他就是高功能自闭儿童
who's one of the more higher-functioning kiddos.
我们最近关系不错
you know, we've been getting along lately, and, um...
有一天出了意外
we had a incident the other day...
让我挺担心的
that was upsetting,
我们去看女儿凯西田径比赛
at our daughter Casey's track meet.
山姆抓住了一个女孩的马尾辫
And Sam grabbed this girl's ponytail,
我当时真的不知道该怎么办
and I honestly didn't know what to do.
然后
And...
这个女孩开始尖叫 我的自闭症儿子
And then this girl was screaming, and my autistic kid was...
道格 抱歉
Oh, Doug, so sorry.
我们习惯用词以人优先
But we actually prefer to use people-first language here.
好
Okay.
什么
What?
我们不说"自闭症孩子"
So, we don't say "Autistic kid."
我们说"孩子患有自闭症"
We say "Kid with autism,"
先人 后症状
person before diagnosis.
他不知道这事
He doesn't know that because it's just,
我们在家不这么说
we don't do that at our house.
我的错 我们应该这么说的
So, it's really my bad. We probably should.
不 我知道 我只是
No, it... I mean, I know it, but I just...
-总之没事啦 -没事 继续吧 道格
- Anyway, it doesn't matter. - No. Go, Doug.
这事让我不知所措
You know, the whole thing really threw me off
我们最近相处得很好的
because we'd been getting along well.
他最近也一直去找治疗师
And he's been seeing a therapist lately.
我觉得他在康复
And I felt like he was getting better.
抱歉 我得再打断一下
So sorry to interrupt you again,
自闭症不会康复
but, um, there is no getting better in autism.
这是神经系统症状
It's a neurological condition,
不是能治愈的疾病
not a curable disease.
有区别的
So, that's the difference.
他没有恶意 凯茜
He didn't mean that in a negative way, Kathy.
当然 我只是说他很少
Of course not. I just meant he's been a lot less...
你们懂的
...you know, you know, "Aah."
道格的意思是
What Doug means...
他是想说山姆利用替代行为
He means that Sam is having more success
来应对环境刺♥激♥
using his replacement behaviors
很有成效
in response to environmental stimuli.
这是好事啊
Well, that is great news.
道格 你还想说点什么吗
Doug, would you like to add anything else?
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm good. Thank you.
为道格鼓掌
Applause for Doug.
你能来真的太好了
It's really great that you came.
茱莉娅说我对待感情
Julia says you shouldn't jump into a relationship
不能上头
all willy-nilly.
我上网查了上头的意思
I looked up "Willy-nilly" online,
意思是鲁莽
and it means reckless.
所以我准备对佩姬的优缺点
So I decided to conduct a brutal examination
进行严格的检测
of Paige's pros and cons.
很高兴你能改变主意跟我一起学习
I'm glad you changed your mind about studying together.
现在好难找到一个
I mean, because it's very difficult to find equally
同样努力学习的同学了
academically-motivated peers these days.
我学习时一般不说话
I don't usually talk when I study.
好
Okay.
那就沉默学习吧
Silent studying it is.
你知道我学习时喜欢干什么吗
You know what I really like to do when I'm studying?
这样有助于我记忆
It helps me remember things.
我会把知识点编进嘻哈歌♥曲
I like to make things into a rap,
比如世界历史
like world history.
*北美殖民战争是何时*
*When was the French and Indian War?*
*1754年*
*Oh, that was 1754*
*为啥不是1763年*
*Was it not 1763?*
*那年他们签订和平条约*
*Nah, that's when they signed The peace treaty*
-你在写关于我的事吗 -嗯
- Are you writing stuff about me? - Yes.
我能看看吗
Can I-- can I see it?
不能
No.
我有件事要坦白
I have a confession to make.
我想你们的小脸蛋了
I have missed your little faces.
还有你的大脸
And your big face.
我要做个特别的家庭晚餐
So, I'm gonna make a very special family dinner
都是你们爱吃的
with all your favorite foods.
道格是冰淇淋苹果派
Doug, apple pie à la mode.
没错 自己做吗
Yes! From scratch?
没错 自己做
Oh, yeah, from scratch.
山姆是鸡柳条
Sam, chicken fingers.
-我喜欢的牌子 -没错
- From the box? - From the box.
凯西是培根包无花果
And, Casey, bacon-wrapped figs.
-我两年没吃猪肉了 -那就无花果
- I haven't eaten pork in two years. - Then figs.
不能不吃吗
Can my special dish be "Not coming"?
不行 超♥市♥没卖♥♥这种东西
Nope. They were all out of that at the market.
明晚不见不散
It's tomorrow night, so be there or be square.
山姆 你胳膊怎么样了 还好吗
Sam, how's your arm? Is it okay?
嗯 你问我六次了
Yes, and you've asked me that six times.
我之前就说没事 现在会有什么不同吗
It was fine then. Why would it be different now?
亲爱的 他应该没事
Honey, he seems okay.
别自责了
Stop beating up on yourself.
好吗
You know?
天啊 你怎么了
Jesus! What's the matter with you?
静电
Static.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
茱莉娅
Julia.
道格·加德纳 我是山姆的父亲
Doug Gardner. I'm Sam's father.
道格
Hi, Doug!
-我们见过 -对 抱歉
- We met before. - Yeah, sorry.
-我没想到会遇到熟人 -没事
- I wasn't expecting to see anyone. - That's okay.
我一般会躲这吃点东西
This is my neighborhood hideout spot.
你住这附近
Oh, yeah, you live around here?
嗯 我是为了这些曲奇搬来的
Yeah, I moved to the neighborhood for these cookies.
看上去很好吃
Well, they look good.
很高兴见到你
Well, good to see you.
我也是 道格
Yeah. Hey, Doug?
我想告诉你
I just wanted you to know,
不知道这么说算不算违规
and I don't think I'm breaking any rules here...
你对山姆的约会帮助很大
you've been really helpful to Sam with dating stuff.
所以
So...
不知道 继续加油吧
I don't know, just keep doing what you're doing.
我在努力
Oh, well, I'm trying.
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表