剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
为什么进不去 等等
Why wouldn't you get in? Wait,
凯西 对不起 我不知道那是个秘密
Casey, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was a secret.
我会去找其他那些妈妈们平息这件事
I will try and smooth things over with the other moms.
-妈 别添乱了 -好吧 我只跟爱普尔说
- No, Mom, don't call anyone. - Okay, I won't. Maybe just April.
-妈 -知道了
- Mom! - Okay!
佩姬逼我跟她去冬季舞会
Paige is making me go with her to the Winter Formal Dance at school.
听起来就很蠢
Sounds dumb.
表同情
That sucks.
那之后她还想要我去她家
And after, she wants me to come over to her house
因为她父母去匹兹堡参加婚礼了
because her parents are at a wedding in Pittsburgh.
打住
Back up.
佩姬的父母不在家
Paige's parents are gonna be gone,
并且她想要你"过去一趟"
and she wants you to "Come over"?
-是的 -太赞了
- Yes. - Dude, that's awesome.
-为啥 -说明她想要在下面
- Why? - Because it means she wants to get down.
做♥爱♥啊 兄弟
Sex, dude.
我觉得不是
I-I don't think so.
她没有说任何关于性的词啊
Paige didn't say anything about having sex.
她当然不会说了
Well, of course she didn't say anything.
妹子不会说那种话 她们都用暗语
Girls don't say stuff like that. They use code words.
我跟你讲 "过来一趟"就是妹子想做♥爱♥了
I'm telling you, "Come over" is lady talk for "Have sex."
我依然持怀疑态度
I'm still skeptical.
相信我 她想要你的火车开进她的洞穴了
Trust me, she wants to take the D-Train to Bonetown.
还是性啦 你但凡听不懂的都是说性
Sex again. Just always assume I mean sex.
-我得去问她 -别问
- I'm gonna ask her. - Don't ask her.
不好意思 佩姬
Excuse me, Paige?
你之前说舞会后去你家
When you said that I should come over after the dance,
你指的是做♥爱♥吗
did you really mean have sex?
也许
Maybe.
她说也许
She said maybe.
这种情况下 也许就是是
In this case, maybe means yes.
-我得去问她 -别问啊 兄弟
- I'm gonna ask her. - Don't ask her, dude.
你之前说也许 也就是是的意思吗
When you said maybe, did you mean yes?
是的 山姆
Yes, Sam.
她想要做♥爱♥
She wants to have sex.
我告诉你了啊
I told you, dude!
是的 你说了
Yes, you did.
做♥爱♥的提议让舞会看起来也值得点了
The proposition of sex makes the dance seem much more worthwhile.
那你还在等什么 灰姑娘
So what are we waiting for, Cinderella?
我们来为下面的舞会准备
Let's get you ready for the ball.
没错 说的就是你"下面"
And by "Ball," I mean balls-deep.
敲敲 我搞定了 我给JJ的妈妈打了电♥话♥
Knock-knock. I solved your problem. I called JJ's mom.
我专门告诉你别给任何人打电♥话♥
I specifically asked you not to call anyone.
你在干什么 你躺下干嘛
What are you doing? Why are you lying down?
原来是有人小题大作了
Turns out, someone made a mountain out of a molehill.
真心的 你这样子吓到我了
Seriously, you're weirding me out.
那些妹子并不是生气
The girls are not angry at you.
她们只是伤心你要走了
They're just sad that you're leaving.
我告诉你了 她们真的很贱
No, I'm telling you, they're being assholes.
好吧 管她呢 一个不熟的女人
All right, whatever. Some lady you barely know
告诉你不是真的 你就信了
says that it's not true, you listen to her.
爱普尔·特纳尔不是我不熟的人
April Turner is not someone I barely know.
有次你外出比赛
We almost shared a room together at the Ramada Inn
我们还差点在华美达酒店住了同一间房♥
for one of your out-of-town track meets.
我们本来要聊很多 只是我当时嗓子不舒服
And we would have, except I had a scratchy throat.
好吧 随便了
Okay, whatever. I...
我也不知道为什么会指望你会听我的话
I don't know why I assumed you would listen to me anyway.
爱普尔保证说JJ很想跟你一起玩
April assured me that JJ's dying to hang out with you.
她说女孩儿们约在一起
She said the girls are getting together
去买♥♥舞会穿的裙子
to go dress shopping for the dance.
-免了 -给她打电♥话♥吧
- Pass. Mnh-mnh. - Call her.
亲爱的 听我说
Sweetie... listen to me.
我知道十几岁的女孩儿们有时候恶劣又贱
I know teenage girls can be mean and bitchy.
我有时候都是那样儿的
I was actually like that myself sometimes.
-你吗 -我并不关心其他那些女孩儿
- You? - I don't care about the other girls,
但是你和施瑞斯是最好的朋友
but you and Sharice are best friends.
别让这事情影响了你们感情
Don't let this get between you two.
我爱你
I love you.
山姆 过来
Sam, come here.
买♥♥套套这事儿内心里是会有点不好意思
Buying condoms is inherently embarrassing.
但是你无需感到羞愧
But you have nothing to be ashamed of.
-你 -你好 我要买♥♥避孕套做♥爱♥
- You-- - Hi. I need condoms to have sex.
但是我想要了解我所购买♥♥的东西
but I like to know what I'm purchasing.
-你能回答一些问题吗 -说吧
- Can you answer some questions? - Shoot.
买♥♥之前可以试戴吗
Can I try them on before I buy?
不能
No.
-它们怎么戴 -上网查查
- How do I put them on? - Check the Internet?
你知道最初的避孕套是用皮革做的吗
Did you know that originally condoms were made out of leather?
还真不知道
I did not.
用过如果大小不合适
Can I return unused condoms
或者我要是不能做♥爱♥可以退吗
if they don't fit, or I can't have sex?
必须不行
Absolutely not.
有些避孕套写着"螺纹会增加她的快♥感♥"
Some of the condoms say "Ribbed for her pleasure."
保证吗 如果达不到 有什么投诉电♥话♥吗
Is that guaranteed? And if not, is there a number I can call?
从来没人问过我这种问题
I've never been asked that before.
-好吧 还有几个问题 -这就是你需要的
- Okay. Just a few more questions. - These are the ones you want.
就这个 拿着就行了
Here you go. Just take those.
好了 山姆 车票到手
All right, Sammy. That's your ticket to ride.
你已经准备好坐火车进山洞了
You, sir, are ready to take the D-Train to Bonetown.
"每只都经过电子检测" 很好
"Each condom is electronically tested." That's good.
我不能再继续了
对不起
电视和床单我拿走了 那些是我的
迈尔斯
请进
Come in.
道格
Doug.
-你好吗 -很好
- How are you? - Good.
我来还书
I wanted to return this book.
-谢谢 希望有帮助 -的确有帮助
- Thanks. Hope it helped. - It did.
非常感谢我们的谈话和书
I appreciated the conversation we had and the book.
都有帮助 你就像是我的私人自闭症学校
They both helped. You're like my personal autism school.
很高兴能帮忙
Well, happy to help.
还有什么事吗
Was there anything else?
没有
No.
事实上 埃尔莎和我
Well, actually, Elsa and I,
我们最近都没说话
we haven't been speaking.
她很生气因为
She got upset because I didn't tell
我没有跟同事提起山姆的自闭症
one of my coworkers about Sam's autism.
那并不公平 对吗
That's unfair, right?
你不会想我表态的
You don't want me to take sides.
不 事实上我很想听你的意见
No. No, actually, I do.
我是对的 对吗
I'm right, right?
道格
You know, Doug,
我很高兴你能很自在地跟我聊天
I love that you feel comfortable talking to me,
但是近来似乎你
but lately, it seems like you might benefit
从与治疗师的私人关系当中有获益
from your own relationship with a therapist.
因为老实说 我们之前交流越多的私人信息
'Cause, honestly, the more personal information we share,
我就会越担心可能会在山姆的治疗上越界
the more I worry about crossing some boundary as Sam's therapist.
-我明白了 -我会很高兴给你推荐其他人
- I get it. - I'm happy to give you a referral.
不 不用 谢谢
Nah. No, thank you.
你为什么跛着脚走路
Why are you limping?
我不小心扭了脚 没什么大问题
I hurt my foot the other day. It's not a big deal.
-那只脚能承重吗 -不能
- Can you put your full weight on it? - God, no.
有看过医生吗
Have you seen a doctor?
没有
No.
-有肿大吗 -有一点
- Well, is it swollen? - A little.
好吧 肿很大
Okay, a lot.
好吧 我们走
All right, come on. Let's go.
-你说什么 -我带你去急诊
- What? - I'm gonna take you to the ER.
我不能去 今天还有很多事情
No, I can't. I have so much to do today, so...
难道忍♥着痛用一只脚走路
Okay, I guess walking around
会是解决办法吗
on one foot in horrible pain is a solution?
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表