剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
可不是
Yeah.
尤其是山姆 所有事都有点 你知道的
Especially with Sam, everything's a bit more, you know...
不知道 怎么了
No, what?
因为他有自闭症
'Cause of his autism.
什么
What?
山姆有自闭症
Sam's autistic?
是啊
Yeah.
你和查克共事五年多了
You worked with Chuck for over five years.
从没有提起过这事吗
The subject never came up?
没有 查克和我不怎么讲家事
No, Chuck and I don't really talk about that stuff.
明白了
I get it.
你明白什么了
You get what?
就像我的朋友迭戈
It's like my friend Diego.
你还记得迭戈吗 我在美发店的同事
Do you remember Diego from when I worked with him at the salon?
记得
Yeah.
他一年以后才告诉我他是同性恋
It took him over a year to tell me he was gay.
他对自己的性取向还是感到很羞耻
He still carries a lot of shame about his sexuality.
在工作场合宣布出柜对他来说是件大事
It's a big deal for him to be out at work.
他在美发店工作
Well, he works in a hair salon,
但他却不愿承认自己是同性恋
and he's not comfortable being gay?
和你一样
It's the same with you.
你没有对同事说是因为你觉得羞丢脸
You're not out at work because you're ashamed.
不 我不觉得丢脸
No, I'm not ashamed.
埃尔莎 我不对任何事感到丢脸
Elsa, I'm not ashamed of anything.
好吗
Okay?
我只是把工作
I just like to keep my work life
和我的私人生活分的很开 我没觉得丢脸
and my personal life separate. I'm not ashamed.
我就是这样 男人都是这样
It's just how I am. It's a guy thing.
对 我从来就不会这样
Yeah, I just could never be that way,
对我的同事 朋友都不会
not with someone I work with every day, someone I'm friends with.
这是我身份中很重要的部分
It's a huge part of my identity.
-但也许不该这样 -什么
- Yeah, but maybe it shouldn't be. - What?
你把所有精力都放在了母亲这个角色上
Everything with you revolves around being a mom.
或许有时候
And maybe sometime you should just,
你该做一下自己
you know, be like an individual person.
我在做自己
I am an individual person.
不 我觉得没有
No, I don't think you are.
你张口闭口都是山姆啊 自闭症啊
Everything is Sam this and autism that.
也许现在该退一步 为自己而活
Maybe it's time to step back and have your own life.
我总要花上一段时间来适应新事物
It takes me a while to get used to new things.
但只要我习惯了什么
But once I get used to something,
我就对它很依赖
I come to rely on it.
佩姬
Paige?
-山姆 你在这里干什么 -说法语
- Sam, what are you doing here? - En Français.
山姆 你来这里做什么
Sam, que fais-tu ici?
-他是谁 -我前男友
- Qui est ce garçon? - Mon ex.
该死
Merde.
佩姬 我和我的店长还有治疗师都聊过了
Paige, I talked to my store manager and my therapist,
我发现了虽然我不喜欢你
and I realized that even though I hated it
乱碰我的东西 拿走我的运动衫
when you touched my stuff and stole my sweatshirt,
但我更不喜欢你不在我身边
I hated it even more when you were gone.
-哇噢 -不能说"哇噢"
- Aw. - No "Aw."
现在我明白了
And now I understand
有时候女生喜欢穿着
that sometimes girls like to wear something
能让自己想起男朋友的东西
that reminds them of their boyfriends,
即使他们不在自己身边
even when they're not there.
所以我给你买♥♥了这条项链
So I got you this necklace.
扎希德的恶毒女友在克莱尔给我打了折
Zahid's mean girlfriend got me a discount at Claire's.
哈达韦小姐
Mademoiselle Hardaway!
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表