剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
That dart was awfully pointy and sharp.
你觉得在公共场合
You think there'd be, like, regulations, you know,
会有投飞镖的规定吗
about things like that in a public place.
这可是会伤到人的啊
It's a health hazard, right?
完全赞同
Totally agree.
一群醉醺醺的人
Well, you have inebriated people
在房♥子里投掷武器
throwing weapons across a room.
这有点危险不是吗
I mean, it's kinda dangerous, right?
-怎么了 -我没法帮你处理伤口...
- Yeah? - I can't really get at the...
什么
What?
你衬衫遮住了
Your shirt's kind of in the way.
是啊 好
Of course. Yeah.
好了
There you go.
没事 没事
Okay. Okay.
涂点抗生素
Put a little Neosporin on it.
你的抗生素过期了
Your Neosporin's expired.
这东西不会变质
This stuff doesn't go bad.
没错
Right.
他们就只有这么小的管子
They just have so much room on that tiny, one-inch tube
还印了一些完全无关紧要的信息在上面
that they put non-pertinent, haphazard information.
我从没见过你这样的女子
I've never met anyone like you.
搞定
And you're all set.
你可以穿上衬衫了
You can put your shirt back on.
我们应该互留号♥码
You know, we should exchange numbers.
以防过期的抗生素有副作用
Just in case there's side effects from that expired Neosporin.
听着 我真的觉得你该放下和茱莉娅的事
Listen, I really think you need to let this thing with Julia go.
为什么
Why?
首先 她比你要大很多
First of all, she's a lot older than you.
而且 如果你告诉了她你的真实想法
Plus, if you tell her how you really feel,
这就涉及了利益冲突
it's gonna be a conflict of interest
她就不能再当你的治疗师了
and she's not gonna be able to be your therapist anymore,
明白吗
you understand?
但我需要她当我的治疗师
But I need her as my therapist.
那很好
Well, great.
你应该和你同辈的女孩约会
Then you should start dating someone your own age.
在我约茱莉娅之前练手吗
Like a practice girlfriend before I date Julia?
我不会这么说
No. I wouldn't call it that.
当罗尔德·阿蒙森第一次发现南极洲时
When Roald Amundsen first explored Antarctica,
他在更容易探索的地带上进行了几次实践旅行
he took several practice journeys over easier terrain.
这么做才符合常理
It's the logical thing to do.
在我和其他女孩约会 得到了足够的经验后
And when I get enough experience with other girls,
就可以约茱莉娅 她也不用当我的治疗师了
then I can date Julia and she can stop being my therapist.
或者你就找个和你一样大的姑娘
Or you could find a girl your own age.
这才是你的最佳选择
You understand that's your sweet spot.
再说 那些姑娘也会同样喜欢你
Plus, those are the girls that are gonna like you, too.
这建议很好 谢谢
That's excellent advice. Thank you.
不客气
Anytime.
老爸
Hey, Dad?
你会和妈妈说起茱莉娅的事情吗
Are you gonna tell Mom about Julia?
你想让我说吗
You want me to?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
那好 这就当作我们俩的秘密了
All right, well, then it's between us.
我不是在吹嘘
I'm not trying to brag here,
但我今天和山姆过得很开心
but I had a really good day with Sam.
他是个好孩子
You know, he's a good kid.
你手臂上是怎么了
What happened to your arm?
没事
Nothing.
刚刚在车♥库♥里被钉子挂到了
I just scraped it on a nail in the garage.
告诉我在哪 我去把它钉好
You gotta show me where it is so I can pound it down.
-涂了药吗 -嗯 抗生素
- Did you put something on it? - Yeah, Neosporin.
虽然过期了 不过...
It was expired, but...
那东西是不会过期的
That stuff doesn't really expire.
只是放得越久越没有效果
It just gets less effective the more it sits around.
这是干嘛
What's that for?
因为我是个好爸爸吗
'Cause I'm such a good dad?
-没错 你就是超级老爸 -是吗
- Yeah, you're Super Dad. - Yeah?
你会给我一件写了"超级老爸"的披风吗
You gonna get me a cape that says "Super Dad"?
暂时不行 去关灯
Not now. Get the light.
与鸡不同 信天翁的行为和人类的更加相像
Human behavior is less like a chicken and more like an albatross.
不论信天翁飞得有多远 它总会回家
No matter how far an albatross flies, it always returns home.
除非它飞得离水面太近
Unless it flies too close to the water
被虎鲨所捕食
and gets eaten by a tiger shark.
尼克
醒着吗
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表