剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
谢谢姐♥妹♥们♥来帮忙
Ladies, thank you so much for helping with this.
你们真好
That is so nice of you.
说真的 这甚至不是你们学校的活动
I mean, honestly, it's not even your school.
你们学校办舞会能照顾孤独症患者的需要真棒
It's amazing that your school's doing an autism-friendly dance.
我们学校就是一坨屎
Our school is shit.
上周走廊里真的出现一坨屎
Literally there was a shit in the hallway last week.
欢迎你们都来参加舞会 带孩子一起
Well, you are all invited to come and bring your kids.
你可不想让我带艾迪
You do not want me to bring Addie.
她现在动不动
She's in a phase where she's telling everyone
就让人滚
to stick their head up their ass.
有一天我实在受不了了
The other day, I got so sick of it,
在车♥库♥里躲了一小时
I hid in the garage for an hour.
做得对
Good for you.
自我照顾很重要
Self-care is so important.
你呢 埃尔莎 最近有没有自我照顾
What about you, Elsa? Doing any self-care lately?
没有 老样子
Nope. Same old, same old.
是吗 没有新爱好
Really? No new hobbies?
说真的 你看起来很开心
Because, honestly, you seem very happy.
怎么回事啊
What's up, girl?
难道是天生完美啊
Are you just naturally that perfect?
不 才不是
No. No, I'm not.
我可一点也不完美 其实...
I'm not perfect at all. In fact, actually, um...
最近算是有个新爱好吧
I have sort of taken up a new hobby.
我最近一直
I've been, um...
打保龄
bowling.
保龄 真的
Bowling? Really?
嗯
Yeah.
不可思议 有点怪是吧
It's crazy. Weird, right?
但真的是充满乐趣
But it's so much fun.
而且我觉得这项爱好让我这个妈妈更称职
And I think it's making me a better mom
更好地为人♥妻♥
and a better wife.
就因为打保龄
Bowling did all that?
嗯 不过
Yeah. But, you know,
有时我对于打保龄感到愧疚
sometimes I feel so guilty about bowling
甚至想自杀
that I want to kill myself.
别啊 你要继续打保龄
No, no, no, no. You keep bowling, lady.
我深受启发
I am inspired.
我也应该开始打保龄
I might have to take up bowling myself.
凯茜 你比我认识的任何人都需要打保龄
Kathy, you need bowling more than anyone I've ever met.
非♥典♥型孤独
第一季 第七集
当你有了女朋友
When you have a girlfriend,
总有很多新规则要学
there are always new rules to learn.
我们在走廊里要牵着手
We hold hands in the hall now.
好
Okay.
真不敢相信你要抛弃我 去上那所贵族学校
I can't believe you're abandoning me to go to that fancy school.
那以后我和谁做朋友
Who am I gonna be friends with?
-我不喜欢其他人 -淡定
- I hate everyone else. - Dude, calm down.
这周入学 可我还没收到任何通知
Admissions is this week, and I haven't heard anything,
估计我去不成了
so I'm probably not going,
也就是说我不会离开这里
which means that I won't be going anywhere...
我会为此心碎
and my heart will be crushed.
但愿如此
Let's hope so.
沉默之舞
Silent dance?
什么是沉默之舞
What's a silent dance?
是一种更好的舞会形式
It's a much better way to have a dance
大家都戴着耳机听舞曲
where everyone listens to music on headphones
而不是放出来
instead of out loud.
瘾君子们最开始用这种方式在树林里狂欢
Drug kids started it to have raves in the woods,
但对于有感知问题的人也很适用
but they're great for people with sensory issues.
谁想到瘾君子
Who knew that meth heads and
和孤独症患者有同样的需求
people on the spectrum had some of the same needs?
这么说是不是太敏感
Shoot. Was that insensitive to say?
-是 -我不知道
- Yes. - I don't know.
你组织这个舞会就是为了山姆
You organized this whole thing just for Sam?
-对 -很不错 佩姬
- Yeah. - That's pretty cool, Paige.
没什么 陷入爱河就会这样
Yeah, well, that's what you do when you're in love.
山姆 这是我们第一次对彼此说爱
Sam! Oh! That's the first time we've said that to each other.
-如此特别 -我什么都没说啊
- That's so special. - I didn't say anything.
-好了 我们走了 -再见
- Okay, we're gonna go. - Bye.
没事 我知道你有孤独症
Okay, I know that because of your autism,
你可能还没意识到自己爱我 但是没关系
you might not know if you love me yet, and that's totally fine.
但如果你周四之前搞清楚就太好了
But if you could figure it out by Thursday, that'd be great,
因为我们要和我家人吃晚饭
because we're having dinner with my whole family
到时我们可以宣布我们的关系
and we could break the news to them then.
这不是为了我
This isn't about me.
是为了孩子
It's about the baby.
我受够了一直给你留言
I'm tired of leaving you messages.
你明显不关心这个孩子 无所谓
Obviously, you don't care about this pregnancy, and that's fine.
我之前对此还很难过 不过现在明白了
I was really upset about it before, but I can see now that
如果你连个电♥话♥都不愿回复
if you can't be bothered to call back,
那没有你 我们活得更好
well, we're better off without you.
我没问题
I'm okay with that.
我觉得这样很好
I feel good about it.
再见 迈尔斯
Goodbye, Miles.
购买♥♥一套家庭影院系统是件大事
Buying a home theater system is a huge deal,
但我会陪着你们一步步来
but I'm here for you every step of the way.
-佩姬爱我 -离开一下
- Paige loves me. - Got to go.
爱 可了不得了 我爱爱情
Love? Dude, this is huge. I love love.
你敢告诉别人 我就灭口 那你怎么说
You tell anyone, I'll kill you. So, what'd you say?
-我不知道该说什么 -那你爱她吗
- I didn't know what to say. - Well, do you love her?
我不知道 但我得在周四
I don't know, but I need to figure it out
去橄榄园餐厅见她父母之前搞清楚
by Thursday when I meet her parents at Olive Garden.
没错 你得确定自己爱她
Totally. You cannot meet her parents
才能去见她父母
unless you know it's for real.
因为万一你喜欢她家人呢
'Cause what if you like them?
接下来
Next thing you know,
你和她老爸都去看棒球赛了
you and her dad will be going to baseball games,
他还喊你小扎
and he's calling you "Z,"
这感觉很好 因为你自己老爸总不在身边
which is nice 'cause your dad wasn't around that much.
然后你和塔尔玛分手了
And then you and Tamra break up,
史蒂夫就不回你电♥话♥了
and Steve won't return your calls.
你会感觉自己被甩了两次 真的很痛心
And then it's like you got dumped twice, and that really stings.
我确定佩姬的爸爸叫马里奥
I'm pretty sure that Paige's dad is named Mario.
我记得是因为"超级马里奥"游戏
I remember 'cause "Super Mario."
重点是你得知道自己也爱她
The point is, you can't dive into all this
才能全情投入
unless you know you love her back.
可是
But...
我破处的事怎么办
what about taking the D-Train to Bone Town?
我买♥♥了套套 看过咪♥咪♥ 我已经准备好了
I have condoms. I've seen boobs. I'm ready.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你错过机会了 老兄
That train has passed your stop, bro.
你已经直达爱情国度了
You're headed straight for Love Land.
你当然还能光顾"洞穴城"
You can still visit Bone Town for sure,
一日游 旅行下
nice day trip, little vacay,
光顾下 买♥♥样小玩意儿
pop in, buy a trinket,
但你必须先把爱不爱这事搞清楚
but not until you get this love business squared away.
可是
But...
我怎么知道自己爱不爱她
how do I know if I'm in love?
你就是会知道 老兄
You just know, man.
你就是会知道
You just know.
佩姬跟山姆说她爱他
Paige told Sam that she loves him.
-是吗 -嗯
- She did? - Yeah.
-这可是大事 -是的
- That's huge. - I know.
他们才刚刚开始约会 还没咱俩约会时间长
They've only been dating for like two seconds. Less time than us.
对 好吧 嗯
Yeah. Okay, then. Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
-妈 -我说你们俩
- Mom! - Hey, you two.
-不能敲门吗 -门关着 就不行
- Can you knock? - Uh, not on a closed door, I can't.
你们知道规矩吧 男生在房♥
You know the rule... boy's inside,
不许隐藏 我新立的规矩
nothing to hide. I just made that up.
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表