剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
like on on a loop, and it just plays over and over
挥之不去
and over and over.
傻♥逼♥ 傻♥逼♥
Twat. Twat.
傻♥逼♥ 傻♥逼♥ 傻♥逼♥
Twat, twat, twat, twat, twat, twat, twat...
-你被停学了 -真没浪费时间
- You got suspended? - You didn't waste any time.
你会错过训练的
You're gonna miss practice.
他们说我可以继续
They said I could practice.
-傻♥逼♥ -那就好
- Twat, twat. - That's good.
至少她不会错过训练
At least she's not gonna miss practice.
她一拳打在了漂亮女孩的脸上
She punched a pretty girl in the face!
她漂不漂亮又怎样
Why does it matter she's pretty?
傻♥逼♥ 傻♥逼♥
Twat. Twat.
傻♥逼♥
Twat.
傻♥逼♥ 傻♥逼♥ 傻♥逼♥
Twat, twat, twat, twat, twat, twat, twat.
毫无疑问 你被禁足了
It goes without saying that you're grounded.
挺合理的 我去跑个步
All right. That seems fair. I'm gonna go for a run.
被禁足可以跑步吗 监狱长
Can I run when I'm grounded, warden?
我不管了 你来
You know what? I'm done. You deal with her.
去吧
Go ahead.
-太好了 -好了 我又成白脸了
- Awesome. - Great. Now I'm the bad guy again.
我和凯西一直很和谐
Casey and I are cool.
你一直凶她
You're always gonna be the bad guy with her.
凯西 我给你带了个巧克力蛋糕
Hey, Casey! I brought you a chocolate cake.
我做蛋糕可好吃了
I make amazing cakes.
在我教堂赢了三次比赛呢
I won three bake-offs at my church.
这是我兄弟埃文 他载我来的
This is my brother Evan. He drove me here.
好 谢谢你的蛋糕
Okay. Thanks for the cake.
谢谢你今天帮我
Thank you for today.
-傻♥逼♥ -山姆
-Twat! - Sam!
-天啊 -你好
- Jesus! - Um, hello.
他怎么了
What is wrong with him?
他没事 离他远点
Nothing's wrong with him. Get away from him.
好的 明白
It's cool. I got it.
再见
All right, bye.
你忘了巧克力蛋糕
You forgot your chocolate cake!
我放走廊了
I'll just leave it on the porch.
你真是混♥蛋♥
You're such an asshole.
我妹不让别人打我
My sister doesn't let anyone beat me up...
必须得四次 对吧
Got to do it four times, right?
除了她自己
...except herself.
你这周怎么样
So, how's your week?
还是没约到人
Well, I still don't have a date.
我隔着大老远把一个女孩吓跑了
I scared a girl off from across the room,
我们吃了两次肉糜卷 我很讨厌
and we had meat loaf twice, and I hate meat loaf.
怎么会
How?
我妈拿烤箱烤肉糜卷
My mom just made it in the oven.
我是说怎么把她吓跑的
I mean, how did you scare her away?
不知道 我也一直在想
I don't know. I've been wondering and wondering and wondering.
好 假装我是她 你怎么做的
Okay. Pretend I'm her. What'd you do?
我就这样冲她笑
I just smiled at her like this.
我在网上看过
I read about it online.
眼神交流和微笑是调情的第一步
"Making eye contact and smiling are step one for flirting."
我就这样看着她
That's what I did. Look.
侮辱就会有妹子干
"Insults equal chick on dick."
不是那个 眼神交流那里
Not that part. The eye contact part.
我们以后得谈谈这个
Right, but we should get to that at some point.
总之 问题是
Anyways, the problem is
你这不是调情 有点太诡异了
you're crossing the line from flirty to creepy.
你对视的时候 稍微看向别处
When you make eye contact, you have to look away a bit.
我怎么对视又看别的地方呢
But how can I make eye contact and look away?
我又不是螳螂虾
I mean, I'm not a mantis shrimp.
好 先对视
All right. Okay, you make eye contact...
看向别处
glance away...
再对视
make eye contact again.
不然会有点恐怖
Otherwise, it can seem scary.
-等等 我记一下 -好
- Hold on. Let me write this down. - Okay.
现在说微笑
Now, the smile.
你笑三成就够了
You need to turn that down, like, 70%.
-三成 -最多三成
- 70% smaller? - At least.
别露牙齿
Try no teeth?
就这样 完美
Yeah! That's the one. That's perfect.
尝起来不是紫色的味道 但这是紫萝卜
They didn't taste purple, but they were purple carrots.
新品种
It's a new kind of carrot, right?
味道很奇怪 但还不错
It tasted weird, but it was good.
别扭头 我右边那对情侣
Okay, don't look, but there's a couple on my right
可能是我见过最糟的首次约会了
that's on possibly the worst first date ever.
-我说了别扭头 -这俩
- I said don't look! - These two?
她刚问他想不想要孩子
She just asked him if he wanted children.
他们还没点开胃菜呢
They haven't even ordered appetizers.
天啊 这话可收不回了
Oh my god. There's no coming back from that.
-我们应该告诉他们事态的严重性 -不要
- We should tell them what they're in for. - No.
可能你是对的
You know, there is a small chance that you're right.
是吗
Yeah?
-晚上出来放松一下是挺好 -只是可能吗
- A night out was a good idea. - Just a small chance?
嗯
Yeah.
我还穿了
I'm even wearing...
-丁字裤 -是吗
- a thong. - You are?
我也是
Me, too.
你的怎么样 我的不舒服
How's yours? Mine's really uncomfortable.
我觉得挺好 都兜住了
I feel good. Holds everything in place.
这多好
See, this is nice.
我们需要这样
We needed this.
是啊
We did.
我有时候挺难放松的
It's just hard for me to relax sometimes.
很担心孩子们
I get so worried about the kids and...
我知道 但一切都很好
I know, I know. But everything's good.
孩子们很棒 一切都很好
The kids are great. Everything's fine.
-孩子很棒 -拜托 又来了
- The kids are great? - Oh, come on. Here we go.
不 我只是想听听你为什么觉得孩子很棒
No, I just want to hear why you think the kids are so great.
-你干嘛不开心 -我没有
- Why are you getting upset? - I'm not upset.
你在暗示我杞人忧天嘛
It's just you're implying that I worry over nothing.
有时候你就是这样啊
Well... I mean, sometimes, you do.
管他呢 山姆想谈恋爱
I mean, who cares? Sam wants to date.
挺好啊 这是好事
That's good. That's a good thing.
他18了 不想才奇怪呢
He's 18. It'd be weird if he didn't want to date.
道格 这不只是约会
Because, Doug, it's not just dating.
先是约会 然后毕业
First it's dating, and then he's graduating,
进入社会
and then he's moving out into the world.
我们护不了他 这太吓人了
We can't protect him, and that's terrifying.
这就是我们对他的期待啊 不是吗
That's what we want for him, right?
我们对他有很多期待
Yeah, there's a lot we want for him
-但他做不到 -你怎么知道的
- that aren't possible for him. - How do you know?
因为我陪了他18年
I'm the one that's been with him for these last 18 years.
你跟他又不亲 你都没尝试过
You've never been close to him. You don't even try.
说实话 有时候我觉得你不喜欢他
I mean, honestly, there is times I think you don't even like him.
你这么想的
That's what you think?
我爱我们的儿子
I love our son.
一直都是
I always have. Has it been
跟他关系好挺难吗 是的
hard to connect with him? Yeah, it has been.
我以为他会像我或者像你
I thought he'd be more like me or like you.
他不像咱俩 也不像我见过的任何人
He's not like either one of us or anyone else I've ever met.
-我知道 -嗯
- Yeah, I know. -Yeah.
你记得他九岁生日的时候吗
You remember his ninth birthday?
他想要个小冰屋
He wanted an igloo.
-我怎么做的 -你建了一个
- And what did I do? -You built it.
没错 我花了19个小时搬来冰块
Yeah, I spent 19 hours hauling and stacking
在后院建了一个
fricking ice blocks into the backyard
就是为了让我儿子知道我在他身边
just so my son would notice I was there.
让他喜欢我
So he would like me.
但他不愿意进去是因为
And he wouldn't even go inside because...
冰块砌得不齐
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表