剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
Hey. You need something?
不 我只是
No, I just...
我只是想道歉
I just wanted to apologize.
-你说什么 -我之前没有告诉查克
- What? - The way I handled the thing with Chuck
关于山姆的事情
and not telling him about Sam.
我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
内心里有一部分的我
There's a part of me that's...
是感到羞愧的
that's ashamed.
我已经不再那样了
It's not who I am anymore,
我也不想再那样了
and it's not who I want to be anymore.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
不知道那是为什么
I don't know why,
但是我会继续努力弄明白
but I'm going to try to continue to figure it out
然后更好地处理
and deal with it better and...
我
I just--
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, okay?
我知道
I know.
你回家了吗
Are you home yet?
还没有
No. I just have,
我还有一点小事处理一下 很快就回去
I have one little thing to do and then I'll be home soon.
好 那一会儿见 我爱你
Okay, well, I'll see you soon, and I love you, okay?
再见
Bye.
加德纳女士
Mrs. Gardner?
我真的得去趟青少年团
I really need to get to youth group.
我可不那么认为 施瑞斯
Yeah, I don't think so, Sharice.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
我从你三年级起就认识你了
I've known you since the third grade.
我还给你手洗过牙套
I've hand-washed your retainer.
在家放小奥利奥饼干招待你
I keep mint-flavored Oreos at the house for you.
现在我要知道到底是怎么了 现在立刻马上
Now I want to know what's going on, and I want to know now.
好吧 我知道
Okay, I know.
我搞砸了 我很抱歉
I messed up, and I'm so sorry.
凯西是我最好的朋友
Casey's my best friend, and...
我听说你要走
When I heard you were leaving
我就很生气 我不敢相信你都没有对我说
I just got upset. I can't believe you didn't tell me.
我不想说只是怕万一这事儿黄了
Well, I didn't want to jinx it.
而且我都还不在学校里呢
And I'm not even in the school yet.
你什么事情都不跟我说了
You don't tell me anything anymore.
你有了男朋友 我也见不到你
You've got a boyfriend, and I never see you,
上个月你都没跟我说一声就去剪了头发
and you got your hair cut last month without even talking to me about it.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
-我很抱歉 -我也是
- I'm sorry. - Me, too.
过来
Come here.
施瑞斯 这样很蠢
Sharice, this is dumb.
但是你愿意做我的舞伴吗
But do you want to be my date to the dance?
问我只是因为
Are you only asking me
埃文是个贼 所以去不了吗
'cause Evan can't go because he's a thief?
是的
Yes.
我非常愿意
I'd love to!
很好 来
Okay, great. Come on.
你脚臭死了
Yuck. Your feet stink.
你在画什么呢
What are you drawing?
我今天遇到的一位睿智女士的肖像
A portrait of a wise woman I met today.
我的天 别看 别看
Oh, my God! Try to unsee! Try to unsee!
我在熟悉女性身体
I'm familiarizing myself with the female body
以期望失掉我的童贞
in anticipation of losing my virginity.
别听 别听
Try to unhear! Try to unhear!
-老天 山姆 -怎么了
- Oh, my God, Sam! - What?
那太恶心了 你拿远点
That's disgusting! You need to put that away!
-我说真的 别 -我不会拿开的
- Seriously, don't-- - I'm not putting it away.
-擦掉吧 谁教你的 -这很美啊
- Erase it. Who taught you that? - It's beautiful.
-那是什么啊 -德斯蒂妮教我的
- What was that? Ew! - Destiny taught me that.
你在网上看小黄♥片♥吗
Are you watching porn online?
-山姆 那是很严重的问题 -我没有
- Sam, that's a serious problem. - I'm not.
我去了脱衣舞俱乐部
I went to a strip bar.
遇到了德斯蒂妮 她人很好
I met Destiny, and she's very nice.
她真的很好
She was very nice.
终于
Finally.
我电♥话♥一小时前就没电了
My phone died an hour ago.
只能坐在这里胡思乱想
I've been sitting alone with my thoughts.
加上我才刚刚失恋
And I'm in the middle of a breakup,
这儿可不是消遣的好地方
so that is not a fun place to be.
我们今天不做X光
Well, we won't be performing an x-ray today.
为什么 我脚踝没事吗
Why not? My ankle's okay?
佐佐木小姐 你知道自己怀孕了吗
Miss Sasaki, are you aware you're pregnant?
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表