剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
很好
That's great.
谢谢 楼下有零食 小胡萝卜
Thank you. There's snacks downstairs... baby carrots
还有我以为是鹰嘴豆酱但尝着像蔬菜的东西
and something I thought was hummus, but tastes like vegetables.
话说...其实我该走了
You know, actually, I should... I should probably get going.
见到你真高兴 加德纳夫人 还有...
But it was really good to see you, Mrs. Gardner. And, um...
好了
Okay.
行了
All right.
再见
Bye.
拿根胡萝卜路上吃
Take a carrot for the road.
我会的
Okay, I will.
-好的 -嗯
- Okay. Yeah. - Okay.
所以
So...
好吧
Okay.
-刚才那幕真火热 -天啊
- That looked hot and heavy. - Oh, God.
我是说我们从没谈过这种事
I'm saying that we've never really had the "Talk."
-嗯 -如果你愿意 咱们直截了当聊聊
- Yeah. - I'm here if you want to launch right in.
-不用 -或者
- I'm good. - Or...
我可以去图书馆借本有图解的书
I could go to library and get a book, something with diagrams,
就是有阴♥茎♥图解的那种
like penis drawings and...
真不用
I'm good, you know...
好吧 如果你需我
Well, if you need me,
我奉陪
I'm here.
妈
Mom?
我不想对此大惊小怪的
I don't want to make, like, a big thing out of it...
我没和他发♥生♥关♥系♥
but we're not having sex.
我还没准备好 所以...
I'm not ready, so...
你可以走了
So, yeah, you can go.
好
Okay.
我只想说一件事
I just want to say one thing.
我很高兴你跟我说这些
I'm really glad you shared that with me.
因为我一直都想有个女儿
Because I always wanted a girl,
一直想象我们分享女人心事
and I always imagined we'd share girl stuff.
你从来不和我分享
And you never have with me,
现在我觉得我们更亲近了
but I feel like we're getting closer now.
好了
Okay.
而且我希望等你准备好发♥生♥关♥系♥的时候
And I hope that when you are ready for... sex
你也会告诉我
that you will talk to me about it then, too,
因为这是个重大的决定
because it's a big decision...
也是你人生中的重要时刻
And it's a big moment in your life
你要好好考虑才行
and you need to be thoughtful about it.
-知道了 -好 再见
- Okay. - Okay. Goodbye.
爱你
I love you.
学习规则十分重要
Learning the rules for something is important,
但有时好像
but sometimes it feels like,
你刚学会规则
as soon as you learn the rules,
规则就变了
they change.
宝贝 我明天休息
Hey honey, I have a free day tomorrow.
要不要我接你放学 然后我们像以前那样
Can I pick you up from school, and we can go and get ice cream
去友好餐厅吃冰激凌
at Friendly's like we used to?
不了 我有事要想 还是独处合适
Nope. I have thinking to do, so being alone is ideal.
"读到此条 简直垃圾"
"If you can read this, you suck."
承蒙夸奖
Thank you.
尼克
我明天休息 史无前例
来酒吧啊
你来我好开心啊
God, I'm so glad you're here.
公众场合别这样
Not in public.
对不起
Sorry.
这是在干什么
What is all this?
临时举办的追悼会
It's, uh, an impromptu memorial.
我还是无法相信
I still can't believe it.
肉丸去世了
Meatball died.
-肉丸是... -你见过他 他在这工作
- Meatball is... - You met Meatball. He worked here.
对
Right.
那肉丸是...
So, Meatball was, um...
大个子 山羊胡
Big guy, goatee.
肉丸
-想起来了 -嗯
- Oh, right. - Yeah.
肉丸 对
Meatball. Yeah.
没和他说过话 但他很面善
I never spoke with him, but he had a kind face.
-是的 -嗯
- Yeah, he did. - Yeah.
我不该耽误你 你好和...
I'm gonna let you go so you can be with...
其实你在这里 真的能让我振作点
Actually, you know, it really cheers me up, you being here...
如果你不介意留下来的话
if you don't mind staying.
好 当然不介意
Oh, yeah, right. No. Sure. Sure.
-你最好了 -嗯
- You're the best. - Well...
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
来吧
Come on.
你来太好了
Oh, good. You're here.
重大危机
Major crisis.
我们有一堆小装饰品
We have lots of smaller decorations,
以及数不清的雪花环
and we've got snowflake garlands up the wazoo,
尽管半小时之前我就跟贝丝说别做了
even though I told Beth to stop making them half an hour ago.
我停不下来啊 我已经成花环制♥造♥机了
I can't stop. I'm a machine... A garland-making machine.
好 不过我们真的需要一些大型装饰品
Okay, but we're in serious need of some bigger pieces.
因为场地很大而其仅仅是...
It's a large space in there and it's just...
扎希德说 你知道自己是否爱她
Zahid said you just know when you're in love.
我只是不想...
I just don't want...
-怎么知道呢 -如果大家觉得这个舞会无趣
- But how? - It would be such a bummer
那真是太糟糕了 我们需要那种
if people were bored at this dance. We need something that
可以拍照的背景幕
we could use as backdrops for photos or...
或是私密空间
or hangout nooks.
私密空间很重要
Nooks are very important.
我能帮忙
I can help with that.
你能
You can?
你想盖间小冰屋
You want me to build you an igloo?
佩姬念叨了好久了
Well, Paige has been talking about it a lot,
如果我跟她说你在弄 我想她就能消停了
and if I tell her you're building one, I think that she'll stop.
而且我知道你知道怎么弄
Plus, I know you know how
因为我九岁时 你给我盖了一间
because you built me one when I was nine.
-我一直以为你不喜欢 -喜欢
- I always thought you hated that igloo. - No.
虽然冰砖码得不齐 但还是很好的
The blocks weren't lined up properly, but it was pretty good.
而且我肯定你现在盖得更棒
And I bet you could do better now.
山姆 我会...
Sam, I'm gonna, uh...
我会盖间你所见过的最好的冰屋
I'm gonna build you the best damn igloo you've ever seen.
除了这间
The only other one I've seen
就是你曾为我盖的那间 但愿吧
is the one you made me, so I hope so.
好的
All right, well...
还有什么事吗
you need anything else?
有
Yeah.
什么事
What is it?
佩姬说她爱我 但我不知道自己是否爱她
Paige says that she loves me, but I don't know if I love her.
扎希德说人就是会知道 但我就是不知道
And Zahid says you just know, but I don't just know.
而且我生活中涌现很多新事物
And there's so much new stuff in my life,
可我不喜欢新事物
and I don't like new stuff
除非新事物如旧事物 可并非如此
unless it's exactly like the old stuff, but everything is new...
舞会 爱情 橄榄园餐厅
dancing, love, Olive Garden.
-橄榄园餐厅 -那里无限供应面包棍
- Olive Garden? - They have unlimited breadsticks,
但那是什么意思
but what does that mean?
应该是有限定才对啊
There has to be some kind of limit.
好了 放轻松 山姆
All right, just relax, Sam, okay?
我们一起搞清楚好吗
We're gonna... We're gonna figure this stuff out, okay?
嗯
Okay.
*别人打了个喷嚏*
*I lost my poor Meatball*
*我失去了可怜的肉丸*
*When somebody sneezed*
咱们储藏室见
Meet me in the supply closet.
什么
What?
我想到一个让你好过点的办法
I figured out a way to make you feel better.
埃尔莎 现在不要
Elsa, not right now.
我只是
I just...
这不是我要的
That's not what I need.
但这就是我们为彼此所做的
But that's what we do for each other.
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表