剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
这些孩子真不让人省心
These kids are a pain in the ass.
我们晚餐准备够多吗
Did we make enough food?
你真可爱
You are adorable.
够多
Yes, we did.
我知道你想要一个小型家庭聚餐
I know you wanted to have a small family dinner,
但好消息是山姆有两个朋友
but the good news is Sam has two friends.
山姆有两个朋友
Sam has two friends.
茱莉娅说有小进步就该庆祝一下
Julia says we got to celebrate the small victories.
你跟茱莉娅聊过
You talked to Julia?
没有 但山姆总说她这样说
No. But Sam always says that she says that.
是啊 我也经常这么说
Yeah, I say stuff like that, too.
我知道 你比她说得好多了
I know. You say it better than her.
过来
Come here.
-你穿的啥 -外套啊 怪人
- What are you wearing? - A jacket, weirdo.
-脱掉 -为什么 我冷
- Take it off. - Why? I'm cold.
这里这么多人
There are a lot of people here now.
屋里会暖起来的 扎希德多热情
The room's gonna heat up. I know Zahid runs hot.
什么玩意
What?
我们接下来
Here's what we're gonna do.
进行一次无法预测的随机测试
A series of random and unsynchronized tests
来看佩姬是否够格做你的女友
to determine whether Paige has what it takes to be your bae.
我不明白你的方法 扎希德 但我信任你
I don't understand your methods, Zahid, but I trust you.
看好了
Check it.
佩姬 接住
Hey, Paige, think fast.
我去拿
I'll get it.
这啥反射神经嘛
Subpar reflexes, dude.
我不在乎女生的身体素质
Physical prowess isn't important to me.
抱歉 凯西
My apologies, Casey.
我能借用一下你的化妆间吗
Could I use your powder room?
好啊 别学英女王说话就行
Yeah, if you stop talking like the queen of England.
楼上的有冲水马桶
The one that flushes is upstairs.
好的
Oh, yeah, okay.
慢点
Cheerio.
南极
今天学校有件事好妙
Something weird happened at school today.
你身上怎么有烟味
Why do you smell like smoke?
-不知道啊 -不
- I don't know. - No, your, uh...
你的外套有烟味
Your jacket reeks.
你跟我女儿在一起抽烟了吗
You been... You been smoking around my daughter?
香烟 没有
Cigarettes? No.
什么叫"香烟 没有"
What do you mean, "Cigarettes? No."?
你抽其他的了
You been smoking something else?
-爸 -肯定是别人啦
- Dad. - I'm sure it was someone else.
那学校人人抽烟
I mean, everyone at that school smokes.
就跟《广♥告♥狂人》一样
It's like an episode of Mad Men.
你抽大♥麻♥
Maybe it's a little... A little doobage?
高档大♥麻♥烟
Blunt? Kush?
既然你不喜欢烟味
Since it's clearly, like,
那不如脱了吧 宝贝
bothering you, why don't we just-- honey?
抱歉 什么
Sorry, what?
脱了吧
We're just gonna take it off.
什么 你在干嘛
What? What the hell are you doing?
脱下来
Okay. Get this...
-你是认真的吗 -对
- Are you serious? - Right.
好多了
Yeah, much better.
我挺喜欢烟味的
I like the smell of smoke.
让我想起我的拉希德叔叔
Reminds me of my Uncle Rashid
他原来经常会让我偷尝啤酒
when he used to give me sips of his beer.
他有辆雪佛兰
He's got a Corvette.
抱歉打断各位
Sorry to interrupt, everybody.
显然我经常这样
Apparently, I kind of do that a lot.
有人甚至觉得这是我最大的缺点
Some would even say it's one of my worst qualities, so...
总之 教练今天让我去他办公室
So, anyway, Coach called me into his office today--
加德纳女士 能帮我递一下冰茶吗
Mrs. Gardner, I was just gonna ask you to pass the iced tea,
但我怕这么说很专横
but, you know, I didn't want to sound bossy.
红糖呼叫企鹅
Brown Sugar... Brown Sugar to Penguin,
鬣狗拿到卷轴了
the hyena has the scroll.
她知道了
She knows.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
说实话 有事
Well, to be honest with you, no, it's not.
我发现你给我做的优缺点表了
I found the pros and cons list that you made about me.
不 他不会这么做的 对吧
No, he wouldn't do that, would you?
我会 也做了
I would, and I did.
你弄了张表批评唯一喜欢你的女生
You wrote a burn book about the only girl that's ever liked you?
太逗了
That's hilarious!
你笑什么 大♥麻♥小子
What are you laughing at, Cheech?
他说了你鞋子很干净
He did say you have very clean shoes.
你也看了 我知道了
You've read it too, I see.
你给了多少人看 山姆
How many people have you showed this to, Sam?
还不如不说
Oops, made it worse.
你为什么要给佩姬做张表
Why would you make a list about Paige?
来帮我决定要不要让她当我女朋友啊
To help me decide if I want her to be my girlfriend or not.
女朋友
Girlfriend?
我该走了
Okay, I... I should probably go.
晚餐很棒 加德纳夫妇
This was a lovely dinner, though, Mr. And Mrs. Gardner.
谢谢
So, um... thank you.
-她生气了吗 -嗯
- She's mad? - Yes.
-嗯 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你生气了
You're mad.
你为什么要写那个破玩意
Why would you write that mean stuff about me?
我也写了优点啊
Well, I wrote good things, too.
是啊
Yeah.
我看你的表之前
I mean, before I read your list,
我都不知道自己体味好闻
I didn't know I had a nice neutral smell,
山姆 但我不在乎
but, you know, I don't even care, Sam,
你决定是不是喜欢我
that you're trying to decide if you like me or whatever.
我也对你这样
I mean, I'm kind of trying to do that about you, too.
但你不该写下来的
But you're not supposed to write that stuff down.
-为什么 -不知道
- Why not? - I don't know.
这是规矩
It's a rule.
现在知道了 我就不会写了
Well, now that I know it's a rule, I won't do it again.
我的表放在屁♥股♥口袋 你怎么看到的
And how did you read my list when it's in my back pocket?
我从笔记本拓下来的
I made an etching.
什么
What...
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
足智多谋
Resourcefulness.
这是很大的优点
That's a major pro.
你的优点比缺点多
You have more pros than cons.
我真是谢谢你了
Whoop-de-doo.
佩姬 我知道我惹你生气了
Paige... I know I made you mad,
但你愿意当我女朋友吗
but do you want to be my girlfriend?
天啊
My God.
我愿意
Yes.
我们从来没见过这个女孩
We've never met this girl.
我连她的名字都没听说过 佩姬
I never even heard her name before-- Paige?
-我有个消息 -大新闻
- I have a little news. - Big news.
虽然我知道他对女孩子感兴趣
I mean, I knew he was interested in girls,
但是 这也太快了吧
but this is, you know, awfully fast.
我被录取了
I'm being recruited.
克莱顿高中
By Clayton Prep.
我估计他们看见我上次的比赛了
Yeah, I guess they saw my last race,
我也不知道 他们想要我
and I don't know, they want me.
克莱顿
Clayton?
这可是大事
That's huge.
谁说不是
Yeah, right?
克莱顿离这多远 你要离开牛顿吗
How far away is Clayton? I mean, would you have to leave Newton?
不 妈 我太喜欢高中了 两个我都上
No, Mom, I love high school so much, I'd go to both.
不 他们想让我马上过去
No, they want me to start right away.
你们觉得怎么样
What do you guys think?
-这太令人兴奋了 -是啊
- That's exciting. - Yeah.
-还有许多需要商量的 -对 肯定的
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表