剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
不用 没关系
Oh, no, that's okay.
-什么牌子 -什么
- What kind? - What?
你买♥♥了什么牌子的电视
Of TV did you buy?
应该是索尼的吧
Sony, I think?
好 你等一下
Okay, well, you wait here.
我查一下 然后帮你拿到你车上
I'll check on it, and then help you take it to your car.
我以前不这样做
I didn't used to do that
因为旧手推车又卡又难推
because the old carts were stiff and hard to push,
但是新手推车又好推又快
but the new ones are smooth and fast,
我喜欢假装自己在一个电动游戏里 去去就回
and I like to pretend I'm in a video game. Be right back.
茱莉娅
So, Julia.
-你好 -披肩不错
- Hi. - Nice cape.
其实这是条毯子
It's a blanket, actually.
对 太好了
Yes. Great.
非常感谢 好 谢谢你
Thank you so much. Okay. Thank you, ma'am.
-你喊什么 -我被录取了
- What are you screaming about? - I got in!
-真的 -嗯 刚才是潘斯教练的电♥话♥
- Are you serious? - Yeah. That was Coach Pines on the phone.
她说他们想给我一个机会
She says that they want to give me a chance.
他们要给我奖学金 我要去克莱顿高中了
They want to give me a scholarship. I'm going to Clayton Prep!
天啊 快来抱抱
Oh, my God! Get over here!
真是太棒了
That's so good.
为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
我们要打电♥话♥告诉你妈这个好消息
We got to call Mom and tell her the good news.
我们应该去吃披萨庆祝 就像你以前赢比赛一样
We should go to Don's Pizza like we used to when you won races.
想去吗
You want to go?
怎么了 你想去告诉男朋友
What? What, you want to go tell your boyfriend?
对 有点想
Yeah, kind of.
我送你去
You want a ride?
不了 我太兴奋了
No, no. I'm too excited.
我坐不住 我骑车去吧
I can't sit still. I'm gonna take my bike, okay?
-嗯 -谢谢你老爸
- Yeah. - Thank you so much, Dad.
-好爱你 -为你骄傲
- I love you so much. - I'm so proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好棒
Yes!
都放好了
You're all set with your new set.
谢谢
Thanks.
很高兴看到你 山姆
It's great to see you, Sam.
我挺开心的
It made my day.
很多时候见到你都让我挺开心的
There are a lot of times when seeing you has made my day,
现在就算是我回报你吧
so I guess this is me paying you back.
算是吧
Yeah, I guess so.
其实 我还挺期待下次治疗的
Actually, I'm really looking forward to our next session.
我有很多新鲜事要告诉你
I have so many new things to tell you about,
佩姬还有舞会的事
about Paige and the dance.
舞会 对啊
The dance. Right.
跳舞什么的会不会让你紧张
Are you nervous about dancing or anything?
不 我会跳舞
No, I can dance.
我妹妹九岁时上过一堂嘻哈舞课
My sister took a hip-hop lesson when she was nine,
我妈让我坐在大厅里
and my mom would make me sit in the lobby.
虽然我努力专心看书
And even though I tried to read my book,
但还是不小心把舞步都记住了
I accidentally memorized all the moves.
-相当厉害啊 -我知道
- That's really good. - I know. I know.
我只是希望佩姬不想跳慢舞
I just hope that Paige doesn't want to slow dance,
因为我毫无准备
because I'm not prepared for that,
不然放慢曲时 我只能坐着或站着
so I'll just sit for those songs or stand.
不 慢舞很简单的
No. Slow dancing's the easy part.
对我来说不简单
Not for me.
我小学的时候做过社交技能治疗
When I was doing social-skills sessions in elementary school,
我们用呼啦圈来练习范围界线
we used a Hula-Hoop to learn about boundaries
人们不喜欢你站得太近
and how people don't like it when you stand too close.
但是我不能用呼啦圈来跳慢舞
But I can't slow-dance with a Hula-Hoop,
所以我不知道到底应该站多近
so I-I don't know how I'm supposed to know how close to stand.
好 咱们试试
Okay. Try this.
假设个人空间有一到三♥级♥
Think of personal space on a scale of one to three.
第三♥级♥就是双臂完全伸直
Three would be with your arms out,
好像你跟你妹妹跳舞一样
fully extended, like how you would dance with your sister.
你也可以把双手放在我肩上
And then you would put your hands on my shoulders as well.
好
Okay.
然后你可以左右摇摆
Then you just kind of sway back and forth.
这样就是跳舞了
And we're dancing.
我很喜欢第三♥级♥
I like three a lot.
是吧
Yeah. See?
我的脚之前才被一箱东西砸到
And I dropped a box of appliances on my foot,
可见跳舞不是难事
so it can't be that hard.
因为佩姬是你女朋友 你可以跳到第二级
Now, Paige is your girlfriend, so you might want to move to two.
怎么跳到第二级
How do I do that?
好 放下双手
Well, okay, put your arms down.
把手臂弯曲120度
Now bend them to a 120-degree angle.
对
Yeah.
然后自然地放在腰上
And then you just kind of scooch in.
对 然后第一级基本上就是拥抱
Yeah. And, well, one would practically be hugging,
你已经会了
so there you have it.
我得走了 山姆
I really have to go, Sam.
再次谢谢你帮我搬电视
Thanks again for your help with the television.
关于爱情 扎希德是对的
It turns out Zahid was right about love.
你自己会知道
Sometimes you just know.
我从后门进来的 门开着
I just came through the back. The door's open.
-没事 -车停那里可以吗
- That's fine. - Cool to park there?
-没问题 -你好吗
- Yeah, it's fine. - How you doing?
我很好
I'm good.
抱歉昨天我就那么走了
Sorry I just left yesterday.
我不得不走
I had to.
没事 我理解
It's cool. I get it.
肉丸的去世 我很遗憾
And, um, I'm sorry about Meatball.
听说他人很好 既然你这么在乎他
He sounds lovely. I mean, he must have been
他肯定人很好
if you cared about him so much.
当时你在场 我很欣慰
Well, I'm just glad you were there...
即使只是一会儿
even for a little while.
尼克 我们不能再这样下去了
Nick, we have to end this.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
因为你不是个消遣
Because you're not just a distraction
不是爱好 像打保龄那种
or a-a hobby, like bowling.
你是个好人
You're a good person,
你的生活中应该有一个人
and you deserve to have someone in your life,
真的在你生活中
really in your life,
一个真心在乎你 能够在你身边的人
someone that cares about you and can be with you,
而那个人不是我
and that's not me.
我做不到
It can't be.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好好保重 好吗
Take care of yourself, okay?
好好保重 搞什么
Take care of myself? What the...
埃尔莎 你干什么 怎么回事
Elsa, what are you doing? What happened?
怎么 无法承担现实了
What, did things get too real for you?
你真的很自私 知道吗
You're being so selfish. You know that?
好 是我自私
Oh, good, good. I'm being selfish.
真好 总算有一次轮到我了
Great. For once, something gets to be about me.
真的很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我喜欢过你
I liked you.
也开心过
It was fun.
我没想到会让你受伤 早知道我就不会如此
I didn't think you'd get hurt. I wouldn't have done this.
不如你去露营爬山吧
Why don't you go camping, go to the mountains?
我要是能去就好了
I would if I could.
我会想念你的
I'm gonna miss you.
你妹妹让我进来的
Your sister let me in.
你没事吧
You okay?
怎么了
What's going on?
你要不要
Are you getting in?
我不知道
I don't know, um...
你确定
Are you sure?
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表