剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
小凯 亲爱的 你还好吗
Case, hey, hon. You okay?
我们把顾客放第一位 所以我会帮助你
We put our customers first, so I'm going to help you out.
我还没有准备好坐火车进山洞
I'm not ready to take the D-Train to Bonetown.
先生 我必须处理此事
Sir, I got to handle this.
随便找个穿蓝色T恤的书呆子都可以帮你
Any other nerd in a blue shirt can help you.
怎么了
What's up?
我咪♥咪♥都没有见过 怎么做♥爱♥
How can I have sex when I've never even seen boobs?
就这事
Is that what's going on?
我小时候超级怕水
Look, when I was a kid, I was terrified of the water.
然后我爸爸决定是时候该我学游泳了
Then my dad decided it was time for me to learn to swim,
就把我扔进了酒店的游泳池
so he threw me in the deep end at Holiday Inn.
现在我游的像个水獭 你了解它们对吧
Now I swim like an otter. You probably know all about those, huh?
当然 它们能在水下潜最高四分钟
Of course. They can stay underwater for up to four minutes,
但是游泳跟性有什么关系
but what does swimming have to do with sex?
娇颜俱乐部
这不是游泳池
This isn't a swimming pool.
这是一家脱衣舞俱乐部
Nope. It's a titty club.
这样你就能知己知彼
This way, you'll know what to expect
看见佩姬的咪♥咪♥就不会吓坏了
and won't lose your shit when you see Paige's boobs.
而且我堂兄苏尼尔给这儿送自助餐
And bonus, my cousin Sunil caters the buffet here
超级好吃
and it is off the chain!
他知道我在说什么
This guy knows what I'm talking 'bout.
好吧
Okay.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
是的
Yes.
内有妹子
不 我不能
Nope! Not doing that.
太多灯光 太多噪音 不行
Too many lights, too much sound. No way.
好吧 可能不是个好主意
Okay, maybe that was a bad idea.
想起来我也还在重复一个噩梦
Come to think of it, I still have a recurring nightmare
被一个跟我爸爸一样形状的泳池吃掉
where I'm being eaten by a pool raft shaped like my dad.
你觉得那是有关联的吗
You think that's connected?
没关系的
Hey, man. It's okay.
你表现得不错
You did good.
但是我还有点想吃山羊咖喱玉米饼
But I was kind of looking forward to the goat curry tacos.
去吃吧 我在外面等
Have your tacos. I'll wait out here.
我会很快出来的 不会点大腿舞
I'll be quick. I won't get a lap dance.
就吃一盘子 然后我们就走 行吗
Just one plate, then we're out of here. Cool?
我懂你 小屁孩儿
I get it, kid.
我在这上班都觉得太吵
I work here and this place can be too much for me, too.
都要用耳塞
I use earplugs.
耳塞可能导致耳鸣
Earplugs can actually cause tinnitus,
就是耳朵里面一直响
which is a ringing in the ears.
我用降噪耳机
I use noise-canceling headphones.
好得多 你试试吧
They're much better. You should try them.
-我是德斯蒂妮 -我是山姆·加德纳
- I'm Destiny. - I'm Sam Gardner.
你为什么一个人站在外面呢 山姆·加德纳
So why are you standing out here all alone, Sam Gardner?
我女朋友想要做♥爱♥
My girlfriend wants to have sex,
但是我很紧张又毫无准备
but I'm nervous and ill-prepared.
我从来没见过咪♥咪♥
I've never even seen boobs before.
-想要点建议吗 -是的 谢谢
- Want some advice? - Yes, please.
对她好就行 那才是重要的
Just be kind to her. That's all that really matters.
别担心性啊什么的
Don't worry about the sex stuff.
到了一定程度 生理上会自己接管的
At a certain point, biology will just take over.
生物是我最喜欢的学科
Biology is my favorite subject.
那很好啊
Good for you.
为了让你能准备充分点
But just so that you'll feel a little more prepared.
是的 姐身材自己知道
Yeah. I know.
祝你好运
Good luck with your girlfriend.
你好 德斯蒂妮
'Sup, Destiny?
扎希德
Hey, Zahid.
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
我收到了信♥用♥卡♥诈骗警告
I got a fraud alert on my credit card.
你非得买♥♥店里最贵那条裙子吗
You have to pick the most expensive dress in the store?
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我只是开玩笑的 开个玩笑
I'm joking. I'm just kidding you.
我不想去克莱顿高中
I don't want to go to Clayton Prep.
好
Okay.
老实说
And honestly...
我也不知道我能不能去
I don't know if I can go.
他们知道了我打了贝利·班纳特
Apparently they found out that I punched Bailey Bennett.
-我知道 我问过了 -那你为什么告诉别人
- I know. I check in with them. - Then why are you telling people
我要去 还给我买♥♥T恤
that I'm going to go there and buying me shirts?
因为我觉得你很了不起
Because I think you're amazing,
怎么样都会被选中
and I think you're gonna get in anyway.
我只是...
I'm just...
我...
I'm...
我担心只是因为我不想离开你们
I'm scared because I don't want to leave you guys
还有埃文和我的队员们
and Evan and my team.
感觉克莱顿高中的事情
Just the whole Clayton prep thing
感觉弄得我好像很
is starting to feel kind of like...
自私
Selfish.
-嗯 -嗯
- Yeah! - Yeah.
连施瑞斯都开始针对我了
Even Sharice turned against me.
才没有 她是你最好的朋友
No. Sharice is your best friend.
小时候她就是你的跟屁虫啊
When you were little, she followed you like a puppy dog.
不 就是她偷了我的衣服
No, she was the one that stole my clothes.
-她真是个小贱♥人♥ -是啊
- She's a little bitch. - I know.
亲爱的
Honey...
自私一点没什么错的
It's okay to be a little selfish.
谢谢妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
你留着衣服吊牌的对吧
You kept the tags on, right?
当然了
Duh.
你脚怎么样
How's your foot?
他们得做个X光才能确定有没有事
They have to do an x-ray to make sure,
但是他们估计可能骨裂了
but they think it's fractured.
我真是蠢
I'm such an idiot.
我确定我见过更蠢的
I'm sure I've seen way more idiotic.
谢谢你带我来
Yeah, well, thanks for making me come.
不然我会一直忽略这事儿
I would've ignored this forever if it weren't for you.
不客气 还有我为
No problem. And I wanted to
问你我自身问题而道歉
apologize about asking you about my own stuff.
我知道你是山姆的治疗师
I know you're Sam's therapist,
你要保持专业
and you try to keep things professional.
-是的 -那再见
- Yeah. - All right. I'll see you later.
我的兄弟
My brother's...
我的兄弟也是自闭症患者
My brother is autistic.
杰西 他不像山姆是高功能自闭症
Jesse. He's not as high functioning as Sam.
他几乎不能说话
He's minimally verbal.
小时候 我们甚至不能径直穿过一个停车场
As a kid, we couldn't even walk through a parking lot
因为他非得在每辆车后都停下来
because he'd have to stop behind every car
读它们的车牌
and read the license plate.
但是我父母直到他16岁
But my parents didn't acknowledge
才承认他有自闭症
he was on the spectrum till he was 16.
他们之前坚持这只是谈吐障碍
They kept insisting it was a speech issue
长大了就好了
and that he'd grow out of it.
我生平最伤心的事情就是不停想着
The saddest thing in my life is wondering
如果他能早点接受治疗会怎样
what he would've been like had he gotten interventions early.
这就是我做这行的原因
It's why I do what I do.
他们不想承认是因为他们很羞耻
They didn't want to acknowledge it because they were ashamed.
他们担心有一个不一样的孩子
They were afraid of the social isolation
会被社交孤立
that comes with having a kid who's different.
我能理解他们
And I feel for them.
你只是想假装什么事情都没发生
You just want to pretend nothing's wrong.
是啊 我曾经很擅长
Yeah, well, I used to be really good at that.
我该走了
All right, I should get going.
你说帮我推荐的提议还有效吧
And I'm gonna take you up on that referral, if it's still okay.
-当然 -好
- Yeah. Totally cool. - All right.
我会给你发邮件的
I'll e-mail you.
-好好休息 -谢谢
- Okay. Take it easy. - Thanks.
道格
你需要什么吗
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表