剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
Now, let's go meet a whole bunch of them.
去你的 山姆·加德纳
Screw you, Sam Gardner!
既然你觉得你完全可以
Since you thought it would be appropriate
在我心上留下一堆垃圾的话
to take a giant dump on my heart,
那我也可以破坏你的所有东西
I thought it would be appropriate to dump all of your stuff!
亲爱的
Honey!
出事了
We got a situation!
这是你帮我复习的生物考试拿到的A
Here's the "A" I got on the AP bio test you helped me study for.
这是那幅南极虾的画
Here's the drawing of the Antarctic krill,
我再也不用把它贴在我的储物柜上了
which I obviously don't need for my locker anymore!
这是我们在法语课上
Here's the detention slip
第一次接吻后拿到的留校察看通知书
that we got after our first kiss in French class.
她看起来很生气
She seems mad.
是啊
Yeah, she is.
但是你知道这里缺了什么吗 我的处♥女♥身
But you know what's not in here? My virginity!
没错 对了 其实你可以得到的
Yeah! Which you were gonna get, by the way.
但是现在你想都别想
But now you're not.
我可能会把它献给我在大学里
I'll probably do it with the first guy
遇见的第一个有英国口音的男生
in college with a British accent.
多谢你了
So thanks for that!
你知道还有什么不在这里吗
You know what else isn't in there?
你送我的那条企鹅项链
The penguin necklace you got me.
我上周二把它弄丢了
I lost it, at some point, last Tuesday,
我真的很想找回来
and I really, really miss it.
我不想告诉你
And I didn't want to tell you
因为我不想伤害你的感情
because I didn't want to hurt your feelings.
但是现在我想了
But now I do!
天啊 伙计 你对她做了什么
Jeez, dude, what did you do to her?
我不知道 我只是告诉了她真♥相♥
I don't know. I just told her the truth.
我觉得你伤了她的心 山姆
I think you broke her heart, Sam.
人们觉得自闭症患者是无法产生共鸣的
People think autistic people don't have empathy,
但这很显然是错的
but that's not true.
有时候我分辨不出别人是不是不开心
Sometimes I can't tell if someone's upset,
但是一旦我知道了 我就会和他们有相同的感觉
but once I know, I feel lots of empathy.
甚至比他们正常人的感情更强烈
Maybe even more than neurotypicals.
这原来是你的圣诞节礼物 山姆
This was gonna be your Christmas present, Sam.
是不是很可爱
Isn't it so cute?
-你应该会很喜欢的 -是呀
- You would have loved that, dude. -Yep.
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what.
佩姬 不要
No! Paige!
去死吧你
Suck on that.
佩姬来了吗 她要不要做头发
Paige is here? Does she want her hair done?
应该不用
I don't think so.
我觉得我应该向佩姬道歉
I think I need to apologize to Paige.
那一定得好好地道歉了 哥们
It's gonna need to be a pretty big apology, bro.
我要一杯金汤力
I'll have a gin and tonic.
你知道我不可能给你的吧
You know there's no way that's happening, right?
你要看我的身份证吗
Do you want to see my ID?
不用了 你肯定不到21岁
Not really. You're clearly not 21.
相信我 你会想要看我身份证的
Trust me, you want to see my ID.
凯西
Casey.
没错
Yeah.
糟了
Shit.
现在给我一杯金汤力
I'll take that gin and tonic now.
酸橙苏打 我尽力了
Lime and soda. Best I can do.
我看见你们了 你和我妈
I saw you guys... you and my mom.
-你跟她谈过了吗 -没有
- Have you talked to her? - No.
我们已经结束了
It's over. It ended.
不可能
That's bullshit.
我是认真的 她跟我分手了
No, I'm serious. She ended things with me.
为什么
Why?
因为你们
Because of you...
因为她的家庭
her family.
如果她这么在乎我们
If she cared about us,
她从一开始就不该那么做
she wouldn't have done it in the first place.
我不知道 但是我觉得不会这么简单
I don't know about that, but I don't think it's so simple.
-你♥他♥妈♥知道些什么 -其实不多
- What the hell do you know? - Not much, really.
但我知道她真的很爱你们两个
But I know she really loves you two.
我们两个 我们有三个人
Us two? There's three of us?
我 我哥哥还有我爸
There's me, my brother and my dad.
我知道 就是三个人
I know, I meant three.
她为什么这么做
Why did she do it?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
我觉得你妈妈
I think your mom has spent...
长时间被困在某种角色之中
a really long time sort of stuck in a role.
不是困在
I mean, not stuck, uh...
但是她不仅是一位母亲
but there's more to her than just being a mom, you know?
我觉得她只是想要记起这件事
I think she just needed to be reminded of that,
提醒自己
to remind herself.
真有道理啊 兄弟
That is super deep, dude.
好吧
Okay.
我们接下来要这么做
Here's what we're gonna do.
我让佩姬感受到了茱莉娅让我感受到的感觉
I made Paige feel the way Julia made me feel...
这样非常不好
which is very bad.
所以我要帮她找回丢掉的项链 来补偿她
So I'm gonna make it up to her by finding her missing necklace
然后在无声舞会上献给她
and presenting it to her at the silent dance.
伙计 你看起来像个富家公子哥
Yeah, dude! You look like a million bucks!
租这套燕尾服只要99块
Well, the tux rental was only $99,
还真划算
so that's a really good return.
我相信你的数学 现在看这边 俄亥俄企鹅
I'll trust you on the math. Now look over here, Double-O Penguin.
亲爱的 你看
Oh, honey, look!
扎希德怎么会有你的电♥话♥号♥码
How does Zahid have your phone number?
我给他的 以防有什么急事
I gave it to him in case of emergencies.
但是他总是在无聊的时候给我发自♥拍♥
But he uses it to send me selfies when he's bored.
看看这小子
Look at this guy.
他看起来棒极了
He looks great.
你原来想过他会参加学校舞会吗
You ever think we'd make it to a school dance?
尤其是在昨天之后 我们真是太棒了
Especially after yesterday. We were good together.
-我知道 -真的 太棒了
- I know. - Really, really good.
我知道 今天太难熬了
I know. It was a tough day.
你知道吗
You know what?
-什么 -你是对的
- What? - You were right.
你就应该推他一把 你最近和他关系不错
You were right to push him. You've been great with him lately.
比起我来 他更需要你了
He's been needing you much more than me,
虽然我很难受 但是很明显
which has been hard for me, but, clearly,
这样对他有好处
really good for him.
我知道了茱莉娅的事情
You know, I knew about Julia.
我们都了解 他太依赖她了
Yeah, we both did. I mean, he was overly dependent on her.
不 我知道 他对她的感受
No, I knew... how he felt about her.
他告诉我他喜欢茱莉娅 但我没告诉你
He told me that he had a crush on her, and I didn't tell you.
我知道我应该告诉你的
And I know I should have.
但是 你们两个总是形影不离
But, you know, it's always been... the two of you.
你和山姆一直在一起
It's always been you and Sam, and...
他开始跟我倾诉
You know, he started talking to me and...
我不想失去这次机会
I didn't want to lose that.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道为什么我们俩总是在一起吗
Do you know why it's always been me and Sam?
因为你离开了
Because you left.
但是我现在回来了 我哪也不去了
But I'm here now, and I'm not going anywhere.
我知道
I know.
但是
But...
想想你有一个小孩子 刚被确诊为自闭症
imagine having a young child that was just diagnosed...
还带着一个婴儿
and a toddler.
而这个世界上你最爱的人
And the person that you love most in the world
最信任的人离开了你
and the person you trust splits.
所以我把山姆隔离起来 保护他的安全
So, yeah, I kept Sam separate and safe.
因为我不知道你还会不会离开
Because I didn't know if you were gonna leave again.
-亲爱的 我 -这是我不对
- Honey, I... - It was wrong.
我很生气
I've been so angry,
这么久以来 我一直向你隐藏这种感觉
and I've been holding it over you for so long.
我受够了 我不能再这样了
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表