剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
And I'm done. I'm done doing that.
他需要你 我也需要你
He needs you. I need you.
还有
And...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不用抱歉
You don't have to say sorry.
我们为什么不这样 为什么不让过去一笔勾销
Why don't we do this? Why don't we just have a clean slate...
为了我们好
for both of us?
一笔勾销
Clean slate.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你造了一个很棒的冰屋
You built a really nice igloo.
的确
It is a nice igloo.
好了 我要找几个孩子
All right. I need to find some kids
帮我把冰屋带到学校去
to bring this igloo in that school.
我不想让佩姬崩溃
I don't want Paige to have a breakdown.
她已经很不稳定了
She's hanging on by a thread already.
尼克
删除联♥系♥人
你有心事
Something is up with you.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
你是跟埃文吵架了吗
Did you get into a fight with Evan?
没有
No.
或许吧
Maybe.
玩得愉快
Have a great time.
姑娘们 看看你们打扮得多漂亮
Oh, girls! Look how great you all look. So beautiful.
你看见克里斯多夫了吗 看他多帅啊
Did you see Christopher? Look how sharp he is.
我想走了
I want to leave.
给你
Here you go. You guys,
你们几个先进去 我们马上来
go ahead and go in there. We'll be in soon.
然后我们就尽情舞动吧
Then we can all shake our booties toget--
青少年女生都是混♥蛋♥
Teenage girls are assholes.
什么 难道你不知道吗
Oh, what? Like you don't know it?
是啊
I know.
我的花环真好看
My garlands look so pretty.
每一朵雪花都是独一无二的
I made every snowflake uniquely different,
就像真正的雪花一样
just like real-life nature does.
凯西
Casey!
-老爸 -看看你 你真是太美了
- Dad! - Look at you! You look fantastic!
-你看起来真棒 -谢谢你
- You look so good. - Thank you.
你看到冰屋了吗 我做的 你喜欢吗
Did you see the igloo? I made this igloo. You like this?
-是不是很好看 -太棒了
- Pretty good, right? - It's amazing.
我甚至用了
I even used the stuffing
佩姬谋害的企鹅填充物做底
from Paige's murdered penguin as a snow base.
-我的天啊 -我要站在它旁边
- Oh, my God. - I'm gonna go stand by it
确保没人会破坏它
and make sure no bozos spill punch on it.
女孩们 你们看起来太棒了
Okay, you girls, you look magical.
祝你们今晚愉快
All right, have a great night.
-好的 -玩得开心
- Okay. - Have fun.
咱们开始吧
Let's do this.
佩姬上周二某个时间丢了她的项链
Okay, Paige lost her necklace sometime on Tuesday,
如果我可以追踪她的路线 我应该就能找到项链
so if I can retrace her steps, I should be able to find it.
幸运的是 我把她的课程表都记下来了
Fortunately, I have her whole schedule memorized.
变♥态♥ 但又有点可爱
Stalkery, but also kind of sweet.
-变♥态♥式可爱 -谢谢你
- Stalkery-sweet. - Thank you.
第一节课 化学课
First period, chemistry.
不在这里
It's not here.
你觉得你很难过吗 我都死掉了
Well, you think you have it bad? I'm dead.
来亲亲骷髅先生的趾骨吧
Now, come kiss Skelly on the phalanges.
咱们走
Let's go.
第三节课 法语课
Third period... French.
也不在这
It's not in here.
法国妞太性感了
French chicks are hot!
我一定要去法国亲自感受一下
I got to get over there so I can tap that poutine.
咱们走
Let's go.
第六节课 历史课
Sixth period... history.
也不在这
It's not in here.
你知道乔治·华盛顿嗑药吗
Did you know that George Washington smoked dope?
他们叫他大♥麻♥乔治
They called him Ganja George.
你当然不知道 学校里又不教这鬼玩意
Of course you didn't know. They don't teach that shit in school.
咱们走
Let's go.
好了
There you go.
我曾经一个夏天都和我偷车的表哥在一起
Spent a summer with my cousin who jacks cars.
太可悲了
It was sad.
也不在这 我们怎么还没找到呢
It's not in here, either. How have we not found it yet?
糟了
Oh, no.
怎么了
What?
我希望她没有把它丢在第八节课上
I hope she didn't lose it in eighth period.
为什么 第八节课是什么
Why, what's eighth period?
2015年 路易斯·皮尤
In 2015, Lewis Pugh
在冰冷的南极洲海水中游泳
swam in freezing Antarctic waters
以提倡保护罗斯海的生态
to promote the conservation of the Ross Sea.
就在这
There it is.
没错
Yes.
多亏了他的努力
Because of his efforts,
罗斯海现在是世界上最大的受保护海域
it's now the largest protected marine area in the world.
我不想进入别人泡过的水里
I don't like getting in water that people have touched.
人们可不只在水里泡着
Oh, people do much worse than that.
我保证这个小宝贝已经被尿过好多次了
I guarantee this baby's been peed in hundreds of times.
-这一点都帮不上忙 -确实是
- That's not helpful. - No.
你想让我帮你去拿吗
You want me to get it for you?
如果一个人仅仅通过游泳
If one man can protect millions of marine animals
就能保护数百万海洋生物
just by swimming,
潜一下水也肯定能修补和佩姬的关系
one quick dip can certainly help fix things with Paige.
不 谢了 扎希德
No, thank you, Zahid.
英雄必须要完成他自己的救赎使命
The hero must complete his or her own mission of redemption.
不行 每个人只能拿四分之三杯
Okay, see, no, no. Only three-quarters of a cup per person.
我们又不是靠这个活着的
We're not made of punch.
我找到了这个
I found this.
什么 怎么找到的 为什么
What-- how? Why?
我重走了你周二的路线
"How" is I retraced your steps on Tuesday
在泳池里找到了它
and found it in the pool.
因为我很抱歉伤了你的心
And "Why" is that I feel bad for breaking your heart,
我来向你道歉
so this is my apology.
你能原谅我吗
Do you forgive me?
两分钟后来冰屋找我
Meet me in the igloo in two minutes.
跟我跳支舞吧
Hey, dance with me.
我只有两分钟时间 我不喜欢慢舞
I only have two minutes, and I don't like to slow dance.
-闭嘴 -好吧
- Shut up. - Okay.
来
Here.
你怎么都湿了
Ew! Why are you wet?
算了 我不想知道
You know what? Never mind. I don't care. Just...
我不想去克莱顿高中
I don't have to go to Clayton Prep.
为什么
What?
山姆 如果你需要我的话
I mean, like, Sam, if you need me or whatever,
我可以放弃奖学金
I can turn the scholarship down.
那就太傻了
That would be dumb.
如果昨天那种事情再次发生
Well... like what if something happens like yesterday
而我又不在怎么办
and I'm not there?
我知道你觉得你需要保护我
I know you think you have to protect me,
但是我有爸爸妈妈 还有其他人 你可以去的
but I have Mom and Dad and lots of other people. You can go.
那如果你没有爸爸妈妈呢
Well, what if you didn't have Mom and Dad?
如果他们分开了呢
Like, what if they weren't together?
你是说爸爸上班吗 那我就等他回家好了
Like, if Dad was at work? I guess I'd wait for him to come home.
两分钟肯定过了 我要走了
It's definitely been two minutes. I have to go.
你可以来接我吗
Can you come get me?
这真是一个不错的冰屋
This is a good igloo.
比他上一个好多了
Way better than his last one.
这是怎么回事 山姆
So what's going on here, Sam?
你全身湿漉漉的 带着我的项链出现
I mean, you show up with my necklace and soaking wet.
你想要什么 你想让我们复合吗
I mean, what do you want? Do you want to get back together?
我想要解释 但是我可能会说到动物
I want to try to explain, but I might have to talk about animals,
我知道这有时候会让你不耐烦
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表