剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我发明的新规矩
It's a system I developed
这样山姆就不会拿南极的事去烦别人了
so Sam doesn't annoy people with Antarctica facts.
我每天早上给他三张卡片
I give him three cards at the beginning of every day,
他一讲南极的事 我就拿走一张
and when he talks about Antarctica, I take one away.
他手上的卡片用光了的时候
When he's out of cards,
他就不能再提了
he can't talk about it anymore.
规矩就是这样 对吗 山姆
That's the rule, right, Sam?
我用发泡彩胶装饰了下卡片
I decorated it with puffy paint.
山姆 你同意这样吗
Sam, are you okay with this?
我觉得有点傻
I think it's dumb,
但是其他人看起来很开心
but other people seem to be happy,
尤其是佩姬
mostly Paige.
北极狐通常是一夫一妻制...
Arctic foxes tend to form monogamous pairs...
它们一窝可以生25只幼崽
and their litters can contain as many as 25 kits.
25只
Twenty-five!
我就猜到你这里会有点乱
I'm actually not surprised that it's a little bit messy in here.
我一直在做研究
I've been doing research,
有些人觉得从小患有自闭症的人
and while some think that people on the spectrum
总是很整洁 其实有些时候并非如此
are always neat, sometimes they're not.
你能想象和25只狐狸共住一窝吗
Can you imagine sharing a space with 25 other foxes?
俄勒冈州的波特兰 我二表哥就在那里
Portland, Oregon. I have a second cousin there.
-肯定很混乱 -暴风雪
- It'd be chaos. - It's a blizzard!
转啊转 有个指南针
Spin, spin, spin. Ooh, a compass.
你就在正北边呢
You're right at north!
看这个 这个太酷了 回忆杀
Look at this! This is cool. Blast from the past.
这个要用几号♥电池
What kind of batteries does this take?
直升飞机 我喜欢叫直升机
Helicopters. I like to call these choppers.
这个很酷的雕塑是什么
What's this cool sculpture saying?
是雕塑吗 这个里面能放多少...
Is it a sculpture? How many of these would fit in...
可以当顶帽子 来瞧瞧 好多书
It could be a hat! Should we see? So many books.
这里面可以放点小东西 我用荧光笔...
You can store trinkets in here. I use a highlighter for...
这个放在你床头会更好看 这个蓝色的玩意是什么
This would look better by your bed. Ooh, what's this blue thing?
你的铅笔呢... 就在这里
Your pencils... Right here.
我讨厌和别人共享一个窝
I don't think I like sharing my den.
瞧瞧这个小家伙
Look at this little guy.
有人想抱抱了
Somebody wants to snuggle.
不 别抱爱迪生
No! Do not snuggle Edison.
小兄弟
Hey, buddy!
山姆 怎么了
Hey, Sam, what's going on?
加德纳先生
Hi, Mr. Gardner!
-你的衣柜里有个女生吗 -是佩姬
- Is there a lady in your closet? - Yes. Paige.
她把我所有的东西都碰了个遍
She was touching all of my stuff,
所以我把她锁进去了
so I locked her in there.
能搞点椒盐饼干进来吗
Can I get some pretzels in here?
不行 山姆 不能把女孩关进衣柜
No. Sam, move. You don't lock girls in your closet.
佩姬 抱歉 你没事吧
Paige, I'm sorry. Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
-确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
山姆 马上跟佩姬道歉 好吗 说对不起
Sam, apologize to Paige right now, okay? Say you're sorry.
但我并不觉得抱歉 我必须得这么做
But I'm not. I did what I needed to do.
-山姆 -没事的
- Sam! - It's okay.
我有调查 得了自闭症的人
I know from my research that sometimes people
会有时候有些反应过度
with ASD have outsized reactions to stuff.
老实说... 我知道...
I mean, let's be honest, I know that...
我可能是有点难搞 即使是对正常人
I can be a handful, even for neurotypicals.
所以我觉得要让山姆静一静 充个电
So, I figured I'd give Sam a break to recharge his batteries.
只关了十分钟 没什么大不了的
It was only ten minutes. That's nothing.
南极哈雷六站的研究员
Researchers at Antarctica's Halley VI Station
住在暗无天日的环境中几个月
live in 24-hour darkness for months.
最后一张
Last one.
卡片
Card.
我该回家了
I should probably get home.
山姆 我把你的袜子都重新叠了一遍
And Sam, I refolded all of your socks
这样叠更好 再见
in a totally better way. Bye.
再见 佩姬
Bye, Paige.
山姆 你那样做很奇怪
Sam, that... that's weird.
爸 妈妈之前会乱动你的东西吗
Hey, Dad, did Mom used to touch all of your stuff?
你是怎么阻止她的
How did you get her to stop?
我没有阻止过她
I don't think I ever did.
天啊 瞧瞧你
Oh, my gosh. Look at you.
你看起来好美
You look so pretty.
-也许该换双鞋子 -妈
- Maybe different shoes. - Mom.
亲爱的 我希望你知道我全力支持你
Honey, I want you to know that I am fully on board
去克莱顿高中读书
for you to attend Clayton Prep.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你这么说和前几天你和老爸的五小时
Does this have anything to do with the five-hour conversation
闭门长谈有关系吗
that you and Dad had the other day?
我想了一阵子 但我想通了
It took me some time, but I got there.
关于距离 学费还有山姆的事
And the distance and the money and Sam,
我们会有办法的
we'll figure it out.
你不说我差点忘了 山姆
Oh, that reminds me. Sam?
我们今天要去参加克莱顿的导览
We have the Clayton tour today,
今天我不能去学校给你午餐钱了
so I won't be in school to give you your lunch money.
不过埃文的妹妹贝丝会代替我做这事
But Evan's sister Beth will hold onto it
她会在第五节课下课后找你的
and find you during fifth period.
你认识贝丝吧
Do you know who Beth is?
认识 她说话很大声 你为什么穿裙子
Yes, she talks loud. Why are you wearing a dress?
他们一定要看见你肌肉发达的腿
Do they need to see how muscly your legs are to know
才让你入学吗
if they want you on the team?
我们走 还没正式入学
Let's go. You don't want to be late
就迟到可不好
before you actually go to the school.
瞧 你穿着代表克莱顿高中的颜色的衣服
Look. You're wearing the Clayton colors.
是碰巧的 你每天都穿着这件衬衣
That is not on purpose. You wear that shirt every day.
不过他还是很帅的
Still, he looks very nice.
我们一家子都很美
We're a beautiful family.
她怎么变得这么友善
Why is she being so nice?
不知道 别乌鸦嘴 你看起来很美
I don't know, but don't jinx it. You look good.
-我们走吧 -谢谢
- Let's go. - Thanks.
克莱顿高中
我听说导游叫这里和平花♥园♥
I heard the guide call this the Peace Garden.
这里太美了
It's so beautiful here.
很美 非常高档
Very nice. It's very fancy.
我打赌这些人吃腰果的
I bet you these people eat cashews.
有钱人才吃腰果
You know, cashews is the rich man's nut.
女厕里居然有擦手的毛巾
Yeah, they even had real towels in the girls' bathroom.
这个地方太有品位了
This place is classy.
-我们也很有品位 -中产阶级的品位
- We're classy. - Middle classy.
亲爱的 你总是这么成熟懂事
Honey, you've always been so mature and sophisticated.
你会很适合这里的
You'll fit right in here.
妈 两星期前我才一拳打在一个妹子脸上
Mom, I punched a girl in the face two weeks ago.
亲爱的 这个他们又不知道 好吗
Honey, they don't know that, okay?
看 看那个女孩
Look. Look at that girl.
穿着校服 背着大书包
In her little uniform, marching towards her future
迈向自己的未来
with that big backpack.
你明年也会是这个样子的
That's gonna be you next year.
崭新的开始
Fresh start.
山姆
Hi, Sam.
这是我的运动衫 你穿着我的运动衫
That's my sweatshirt. You're wearing my sweatshirt.
我被关在你的衣柜里时感到有点冷
When I was locked in your closet, I got cold,
就把这个穿上了
so I put it on.
这件衣服好可爱又舒服 所以我决定把它偷走
But it was so cute and cozy that I decided to steal it.
我喜欢死了 感觉就像你整天都抱着我
I love it. It's like you're hugging me all day.
可是这是我的运动衫
But that's my sweatshirt.
-我有个超棒的主意 想听听吗 -运动衫
- I had the best idea! Do you want to hear it? - Sweatshirt.
你可以不上自修跟我一起上法语课
You could drop your study hall and take French with me.
山姆 那肯定很有趣
Sam, it would be so fun.
法语是世界上最浪漫的语言
And it's the most romantic language in the world.
谁知道呢 也许有天我们可以到巴黎旅游
And who knows? Maybe one day, we could travel to Paris
在埃菲尔铁塔或是什么前接吻
and kiss in front of the Eiffel Tower or something.
这是我的运动衫
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表