剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
他们不在乎
我有站出来
为她
为他们
为孩子
你一点都没变
我大老远来
他们不能赶我们走
我是来帮助你的
你却不在乎我 而在乎那个孩子
不是这样
不是吗
你在养别人的孩子
住在我都不能去看望的人家里
我得工作
生你时我还是个孩子
就我一个人
带着个孩子
我该怎么办
陪着我
你该陪着我长大
我这么做都是为了你
是吗
好工作
谢谢你了
伊夫斯
我们总在吵架
为什么我们总在吵架
伊夫斯
雪伊的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Shae.
你尽力了
You did everything you could.
你也知道 不想被救的人
And -- And you know you can't help someone
你是没法救的
who doesn't want to be helped.
是啊 现在
Yeah, at this point,
我真的不知道该怎么处理这些同情
I really don't know where to put anybody's pity.
我觉得你应该休休假
It's, uh -- I think it's good that you're getting away for a while.
度个假 好好想想
Take your vacation and think about --
考虑一下以后你干什么
you know, about what you want to do next.
我不休假
I'm not going.
别这样 慢慢来 你
Oh, no, take your time. You --
我想为你工作
I want to come work for you.
好
Okay.
你还愿意接受 对吧
That offer still stands, right?
当然
O-Of -- Of course.
当然了
Of -- Of course it does.
我以为你不愿意
I...I thought you had a problem
接受我们这种...
with the way that our planning --
我反对你让我
Had a problem with you
向格雷格撒谎
getting me to lie to your man Greg.
但是一切都好了 对吧
It was all worked out, right?
他也知道是骗局
He was in on the deal?
我只是替你们俩打掩护的人
I was just the person in the middle to give you both cover?
我不在乎 我真的不在乎了
I really don't care. I really don't.
我只是想说清楚
I just want to be clear on the situation.
我们有过一个协议
We had an agreement, yeah.
那我也想有个协议
So, I'd like an agreement, too.
好的 我们说过的
Okay, well, we talked about...
我们一年多给你八千
I think we can get you $8,000 a year more --
一万五
$15,000.
我要加一万五
I want $15,000 more.
这差别可不小
Well, that's a sizable difference than what --
一万五
$15,000.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
说好
Say yes.
那我就只能拿...
I would have to take money away from --
你就说好吧 艾比
Just say yes, Abby.
这对大家都好
For everybody's sake.
我有更高的追求
I wanted better things.
好
Okay.
你可以愤世嫉俗 同时心怀善意
You can be a cynic and have a heart of gold.
我当时这么说也是认真的
I meant that when I said it.
我完全同意
I am right there with you.
真的
I really am.
因为我 我真的已经
Because I -- I don't really care
不在乎别人想干什么了
about anybody else's intentions anymore.
只要对我有利就行
I just want to be sure that they serve my purpose.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
挺好
I'm feeling good.
那就好
I'm happy to hear that.
当然了 我们不能保证结果
Obviously, we can make no guarantees,
但我们有很多手段
but there are any number of enhancements
可以加入你的治疗
we can add to your treatments
增加受孕的几率
to increase the likelihood of pregnancy.
都现在了 什么我都愿意试
At this point, I'm willing to try anything.
如果你需要
If you need to,
我们可以为你做经济特别计划
we can create a financial plan specifically suited for you.
我 不缺钱了
I'm...good, actually.
经济上的问题我解决了
I think I have things worked out.
全体起立
All rise!
今天各位到此
We are here today for the purpose
是为了见证正义
of seeing that justice is done...
为所有人伸张
and done for all.
请坐
Be seated.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表