剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
I -- I need -- I need to know
你除了嗑药
there was something to it
除了贪婪 还有别的原因这么做
besides you being messed up and greedy.
我想让你为你的女儿们做点事
I want you to do something for your daughters.
等你出来
When you get out of here,
除非你真的戒毒
I don't want you to come around
否则就别回来了
unless you can stay clean.
你真是没有一点同情心
You got no sympathy...
是不是
do you?
是用完了
Fresh out.
能不能申请什么程序
Is there a process where I can...
给她办场葬礼
have her remains for burial?
她是谋杀案受害人
She's a homicide victim.
她的身体是证据
Her body's evidence.
这程序会很慢
It'll take a while.
这就是她
It was her?
是的
Yeah.
怎么回事
What happened?
她跟人打架
She got in a fight.
是为了钱
It was over money.
她想回去找她的皮条客
Shae was trying to get back with her pimp.
她觉得如果有了钱
She thought if she had money,
他们可以让她和她的孩子在一块
they could go have her baby together.
基马拉 你能过来一下吗
Kimara, can I see you for a second?
怎么了
What?
就过来一下 可以吗
Just for a second, please.
到底怎么了
What is it?
达斯汀 我们要逮捕你
Dustin, we're gonna have to place you under arrest.
-等一下 你在做什么 -我没杀她
- Wait. What are you doing? - I didn't kill her!
-基马拉 不要管 -你们为什么逮捕他
- Kimara, stay out of it. = What are you arresting him for?!
-我没伤害过雪伊 -你们为什么逮捕他
- I didn't hurt Shae! - What are you arresting him --
-我没有碰过她 -让我和他谈谈
- I didn't touch her! - Just let me talk to him!
-基马拉 告诉他们 -好的 我会和他们谈
- Kimara, tell them! - All right, all right, I'll talk --
行吗 让我和他...
Okay? Just let me talk --
达斯汀事实上是帮凶
Dustin was an accessory after the fact.
他这么多天一直没有将这场谋杀告诉别人
He went for days without telling anybody about the murder.
雪伊死了
Shae is dead.
她的皮条客出狱了
Her pimp is out of jail,
那个把她尸体丢到河里的人跑了
the -- the guy who dumped her body is gone,
一屋子的孩子都失踪了
there's a house full of kids missing,
你还要把达斯汀关进监狱吗
and -- and you're putting Dustin in jail?
我们安排他上法庭
Look, he goes in front of a judge,
认罪的话 他可能只坐一年牢
pleas out, he'll do maybe a year.
你满意这个结果吗
And you're happy with that?
不然你打算怎么做
Well, what were you gonna do?
带他去庇护所吗
Put him in a shelter?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
基马拉 我们会找到那些孩子的
Kimara, we will find those kids.
-不 -我们要帮助他们...
- No. - We will get them help --
不 说真的 去你♥妈♥的♥
No, seriously -- go fuck yourself.
孩子去哪了
Where's the boy?
在儿童服务机构
Children's Services has him.
他们要逮捕你
They're gonna arrest you.
然后会怎么样
And then what?
我们的律师认为我们可以私了
Our lawyer thinks we can settle
那女的也不会起诉我
and that that woman won't press charges.
你有... 你知道你这个
Do you -- Do -- Do you have any idea
愚蠢的行为让我付出了什么代价吗
what you're costing me with this insanity?
这事瞒不过去的
There's no hiding this.
不 这件事会过去 就像没有发生过一样
Oh, no. Th-This is gonna go away like it never happened.
但它确实发生了
It did happen.
她顶嘴 你就推了她
She mouthed off, hmm? You shoved her.
她精神有问题 她就失控了
She's got problems, she acted out.
你只是在试图控制一个疯子
You -- You tried to contain a crazy person.
我往她身上泼滚水 不止一次
I poured scalding water on her skin -- more than once.
我记得她的表情
I remember the look on her face,
还有我的感受 然后
how it made me feel, and...
我觉得
I felt...
我只是
I just...
我没有 我没有思考
I didn't -- I wasn't thinking.
我只是做了 我只是 我只是
I just did it. I just -- I just, um...
在我反应过来之前 我就已经做了
It was -- It was done before I could stop myself, and...
就像我脑海中一片空白
there was, like, a white noise playing in my mind --
打起精神来 克莱尔
Get it together, Clair!
你不能再继续扩大损失了
You do not get to cause any more damage.
也有一部分你的原因
You're part of what happened.
我 我 我对那个女的什么都没做
I-I-I didn't do anything to that woman.
是因为你对我做的事
It's what you did to me.
你的憎恨还有蔑视
The -- The -- The -- The hate, the contempt --
所以你袭击保姆怪我咯
Oh, so you're blaming me, uh, be-- you attacking the nanny?
你要怪我造成这件事吗
Uh, you're gonna blame me about that?
你自从我怀孕开始就一直很愤怒
You've been enraged at me since I got pregnant.
自那以后你一直在惩罚我和我们的孩子
You have been punishing me and our child ever since.
你有那种
You just had this --
那种嘲弄 那种恨意 还有
this mocking and this hate and this...
这是虐待
I mean, it's abuse.
我从来没有伤害过你
I never hurt you.
你没有碰过我
Okay. You didn't touch me.
你没有碰过我 尼古拉斯
You didn't touch me, Nicholas.
但是不要认为你没有伤害过我
But don't think you didn't hurt me.
我要认罪
I'm gonna confess.
-等一下 -我想认罪
- H-H-H-Hold on a second. - I want to confess.
还有办法的
Th-There's a way around it.
我会处理好的
I can fix it.
不 你不能
No, you can't.
可以的 我可以卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
Yeah, I can -- I can sell the company.
不 你已经没有公♥司♥了
No. You -- You don't own the company anymore.
听着 我
Look, I --
我们可以给那个女的很多钱
We throw enough money at the woman --
-我不能在法庭上撒谎 -她是从海地来的
- I can't stand trial... - She's from Haiti.
辩护我的行为
...and defend my actions.
你觉得给她多少钱她才会走
How -- How much money do you think it'll take her to go away?
没有什么能保护我们的
There's no protecting us.
我 我需要站在法官面前
I -- I need to stand in front of a judge...
承认我做过的事
and admit to what I did.
不 听着 听着
No, look, look.
这不是教会 好吗
This -- This isn't church, all right?
这是法律
It's the law.
有办法能解决这件事
There is a way around this.
我们可以解决这件事
We can work this out.
-我们 -听我说
- We -- - Listen to me!
有件事你必须要去做
There's something you have to do.
我要去坐牢了
I'm gonna be going to jail
大概要两年左右
for like two years or something like that,
所以你要照顾好尼基
so you have to take care of Nicky.
你需要照顾他
You need to take care of him.
他们会把他带走
They will take him away from you.
他是你的孩子
He's your child.
他是你儿子
He's your son,
即使你不能爱他
and even if you can't love him...
你也需要照顾他
you have to take care of him.
我和警♥察♥谈过了 他说那个女人可能会认罪
她会坐大概一年或者以上的牢
就这些吗
警♥察♥不会在乎他们对我们做了什么
法律是为他们服务的 不是我们
但是这
他们的孩子会怎么样
这不重要
重要的
她是个母亲
那她永远都是个母亲
我们回家
我要留下
留下
为什么
不会有审判的
但该说的话我得说
我还是可以去
说我该说的话
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表