剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
你不必 透露你的身份
You don't have to -- to disclose your identity.
我所求的只是
I'm asking just for --
一辈子的承诺
For a lifetime commitment.
一个好人
A good man.
-你也在犹疑不决 -我准备好了
- Look, you're struggling. - I'm ready.
一旦错过
Look, you're getting by
你就再也没有这样的机会了
the best that you can.
我准备好迎接这个孩子了
I'm ready for this baby.
我不信没我的帮助你能抚养这个孩子
I don't believe you can raise this kid without my help. I...
你觉得我没有能力抚养孩子
What, you don't think I'm capable?
基马拉 你付得起日托的费用吗
Kimara, how you gonna pay for daycare?
如果突然接到求助电♥话♥你要怎么办
What if you get one of your calls, huh?
有人需要你的帮助 你得立即离开
Someone needs your help, and you've got to just take off.
这时候怎么办
Then what?
把孩子扔在家里吗
You leave the baby behind?
你是在针对我的工作吗
Is this about my job?
你忘了我们当初为什么分手吗
You forget why we broke up in the first place.
在需要你的时候你从来都不在
You were never there.
你注意到过杰森冲你微笑的样子吗
You see the way Jason smiles at you?
没有人
No one...
没有人会像他那样爱你
No one else will ever love you like that --
不会有了
ever.
我想知道这到底是什么样的感觉 雷吉
I want to know what that feels like, Reggie.
我希望能真真切切地感受那种爱
I want to be able to hold that kind of love in my arms.
我想 我想要
I want to -- I want to --
我想看着我孩子的眼睛
I want to look in my child's eyes,
我希望能有一个人让我关心呵护
and I want to see someone I care for.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不能为你捐精 基马拉
I can't be the donor, Kimara.
抱歉 我
I'm sorry. I...
治疗费用方面我可以帮忙 但
I can help with the loan for the procedure, but...
裤子
所有衣物必须清洁并处理
包括所有捐赠物品
不能将电子产品带入庇护所
You're not supposed to have any electronics at the shelter.
这不是我的
It's not mine.
但这是从你的随身物品中找到的
It was found hidden in your belongings.
我偷来的
I stole it.
从哪里偷的
Stole it from where?
有一次团体辅♥导♥的时候偷的
One of the group-counseling sessions.
-你不想待在这可以走 -劳拉
- You don't have to be here. - Laura...
没有人把你强留在这庇护所
You don't have to be at this shelter.
有一个数据库
There's a database of women
里面记录了极度渴望逃离困境的女性
who desperately need to escape their circumstances.
一个真实存在的数据库
An actual database.
名额非常紧张
That's how hard rooms are to come by.
而你把这里当做
And you treat this as if --
能让我们俩单独谈谈吗 一会会就好
Can you just let us have a minute to talk? Just a minute.
雪伊 你在想什么呢
Shae, what were you thinking?
你知道我费了多大劲才把你安置到这里吗
Do you know how hard it was for me to get you placed here?
你想给谁打电♥话♥
Who were you even trying to call?
-没有谁 -比利吗
- Nobody. - Billy?
不是
No.
所以你就平白无故地偷个手♥机♥来
So you just stole a phone to call nobody?
我根本不在乎什么电♥话♥
I don't care about the phone.
我只是想用照相机
I just wanted to use the camera.
这些是什么照片
What are the images of?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道它们很美
I just know they're beautiful.
而它们不在这
They're just not here.
你偷了手♥机♥
Y-You stole a phone.
你得把它还回去
You're gonna have to take it back.
要我送你吗
Do you want me to drive you?
不用了
I'm cool.
-你确定不用我 -真的不用
- You sure you don't want me to -- I'm cool.
他们会来接我的
They can take me.
是我不好
Um... My fault.
不好意思 抱歉
No, excuse me. I'm sorry.
-没事 -不不
- It's fine. - No, no.
没关系
Don't worry about it.
以防万一
Just in case.
北卡罗来纳州赫斯比农场
珍妮特
Jeanette.
你好 JD
Hi, JD.
对不起
Sorry.
久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
没关系
Oh, that's all right.
时间偶尔过得很快
Day gets away from you sometimes.
我知道你贵人事忙
I know you have a lot to do.
卡森说你在找工作
So, uh, Carson said you were looking for some work.
不 我不是想找工作
No. I mean no. Not work.
他说你不想待在家里
Said you wanted to get out of the house.
卡森跟我说你和劳丽安
Carson told me that you and Laurie Ann
准备去看看...
were going, uh, to look at the --
这火灾是怎么回事... 还有...
the situation with the fire, and, um...
如果有什么是我能做的
and if there's something I can do,
如果我帮得上忙
if there are ways that I could help,
我想给你们帮帮忙
um, I want to. I want to help.
卡森跟你说我们在查...
Carson said we were looking into --
其实我... 不知道这具体怎么运作
Well, I don't -- I don't know how it works exactly,
但我听说你们准备...
but that, uh, you were gonna do some kind of --
去查那些跟你们合作过的人
of review of the people you work with
找到比较好的解决办法
and how things can be done better.
还有就是我也想帮忙
And, um, I would like to help with that.
劳丽安已经查过了
You know, look, Laurie Ann already looked into things,
没什么好查的了
and there's not much to it.
你不这么认为的
You don't believe that.
你才是跟分包商打交道的人 不是她
You're the one who deals with the subcontractors, not her.
但是我也愿意想办法
But I'd love to find a way
让你多点参与到
to get you more involved in the business,
我们现在正做的事情里来
in -- in what we're doing.
你不相信他们没做一点补救
You don't believe that there's nothing to be done.
看看这个吧
Look at this.
你看见了吗
Did you see?
你看见那场大火烧过以后...
Did you see what was left...
我不需要看...
I didn't need to --
还剩下什么吗
...of that fire?
我不需要看 我也不想看
I don't need to see it. I don't want to see it.
-你看 -这事... 以前也有过
- Look. - That -- It's happened before.
以前也着过火
That's happened.
这事... 出过多少次
How -- How -- How many times did it...
-不知道 很多次了 -死过多少人
- I don't know. A lot. - Did -- How many died?
死过很多人 珍妮特 很多
A whole lot, Jeanette. A lot.
从我还小的时候就这样
Since I was a boy.
对这些事故已经司空见惯了
It's always been business as usual.
这家农场本该是由我经营才对
I should have been running this farm.
你觉得如果你洗白了自己
Do you think maybe if you got yourself cleaned up,
劳丽安会更信任你
Laurie Ann could trust you more?
这跟这事之间有什么关系
What does -- what does that have anything to do with it?
我知道吸毒的事
Well, I know about...addiction,
我知道它是怎么一回事
and I-I know what it looks like,
我也知道它会把人变成什么样子
and I know what it does to people.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
让我帮帮你吧
Let me help.
把这藏起来
Hide it.
藏好
Hide it good.
很好
Ah. Bueno.
是的 我喜欢
Sí, me gusta.
你是豪尔赫·厄尔·加里艾诺
我是
Sí.
你给单身汉提供住的地方
我这里的床位已经满了
我可以付这个月的
你是毒贩子吗
只是存了点钱
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表