剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
No. You didn't do anything.
那就回家啊 快回家
Then come home. Just come home.
-然后我们... - 你没做错什么
- Then we c-- - No, you didn't do anything.
还在吗
Hello?
在吗 珍妮特
Hello, Jeanette?
回家吧
Just come home.
我要退房♥
Uh, I need to check out.
房♥间有什么问题吗
Was there something wrong with the room?
-我们可以派... -我不能住下去了
- Just get the car... - I c-- I can't stay here.
请勿游泳 请勿划船
请考虑领养
Please consider adoption.
有很多家庭都在找寻孩子来疼爱
There are so many families who are looking for a child to love.
如果你考虑这个选择 请拨♥打♥这个号♥码
If it's an option for you, please call us at this number.
我们会倾尽所能来帮您
We'll do everything we can to help.
如果您拨♥打♥了电♥话♥ 我们很乐意和您聊聊
We're happy to talk if you choose to.
性教育测试 了解你的安全套可以/不可以做到的事
自闭症社会报告
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Okay. Thank you so much. - You're welcome.
所以你
Uh-huh. So you'll...
我找到正确的房♥间了 不好意思
Okay. I found the right room. Sorry about that.
没关系
Oh, no problem.
谢谢
Thank you.
女性健康
有怀孕的打算吗 我们可以帮助您
我不想做这个
I don't want to do this.
你不想...
You don't want to...do...
我不想这么做
I don't want to do this.
要是把孩子生下来
If you have the baby,
你要怎么养他
how are you gonna take care of it?
你要怎么给他买♥♥吃买♥♥穿
What are you gonna do for food, for...clothes?
我有权利留下孩子
I have the right to have a baby.
我不是说你没有这个权利
I'm not saying you don't have the right.
我只是问你 你要怎么养活他
I'm just asking, how are you gonna provide?
如果过了孕20周 你就没法堕胎了
If you go past 20 weeks, you can't have the abortion.
我怎么做和你无关
It's not your business what I do.
是无关
It's not.
如果你需要我带你去庇护所 我可以的
If you want me to take you to the shelter, I will.
加布里埃尔 鱼哪去了
那个塑料盒子里的
蓝色盖子的那个
你吃了吗
那不是为你准备的
如果你想吃冰箱里的什么东西
先问我一下 懂了吗
现任职地 上司姓名
-这个 -有什么问题吗
- Uh... -Is there a problem?
它要我填工作经历
Well, it -- it asks for work history.
如果我没有工作过呢
What if I don't have a history?
从来没有吗
None?
我当了23 24年的家庭主妇
Oh, I've been a housewife for 23, 24 years and --
你可以填"家庭主妇"啊
You can put "Housewife."
-没什么不好意思的 -我可以
- No shame in that. - Well, I could...
我可以填的
I could put down -- I mean,
-我为卡森做了很多事的 -承担家务
- I-I would do a lot for Carson. - Looking...Looking after a house
照顾丈夫 这是全职工作啊
and a husband, it is a full-time job.
这是我的个人经历告诉我的
I know that from personal experience.
这个嘛
Um...
还有
And...
"支付存根"
Oh, well, "Pay stubs."
空着就行
Leave that blank.
填写银行信息就可以了
Just put your bank information.
这个
Well, it's, um...
我的是一个联合账户
It's a joint account.
只是为了建立信用档案
I-It's just to establish
以便签订租赁合同
a credit history for the rental agreement.
我丈夫和我 我们
No, my husband and I, we're...
我
Well, I-I...
我需要一点私人时间 但是他好像
I need some time away, and I'm not sure he,
他好像不太理解
uh -- he understands that yet.
如果你没有个人账户
If you don't have some kind of a personal account,
是没办法租♥房♥♥子的
you're not gonna be able to rent a room.
可是我
Well, I ne...
我需要住的地方
I need someplace to stay.
如果你丈夫...
If your husband is...
他虐待你吗
Is he abusive to you?
-我们可以带你去庇护所 -不是
- There are shelters that you can -- - No, it's not --
不是这样的
It-- It's not like that.
-不是这样 -那么
- No. - Well...
或许你只是想清理一下思绪
maybe you just want to work it out.
我和我丈夫
My husband and me,
总会面临各种各样的事情
we have all kinds of things we have to deal with,
不过 问题总是得解决的
but, uh, sometimes you just have to deal with things.
我不想吵架
I don't want to start a battle.
不想因为钱或者其他东西吵架
I-I don't want to fight about money or anything.
我只是需要一些赡养费来生活
I just want enough from Carson to live on.
你想和解吗
You want a settlement?
不是 不是
No. No.
我们结婚很久很久了
We've been married for -- oh, goodness, forever.
什么东西都混在一起
We -- We share everything.
你想离婚吗
You want a divorce?
当然不是
No.
我不想离婚
I don't want a divorce.
我想
I want...
我们在一起24年了
24 years.
你想要暂时分居吗
You want a temporary separation?
对
Yeah.
暂时分居的话
Now, with a separation,
你丈夫不需要为你支付任何赡养费
your husband isn't required to give you any support.
-那可是24年 他凭什么不管 -赫斯比太太
- 24 years? How is he not required? - Mrs. Hesby.
除非你和你丈夫分居1年以上
Now, you can't file for divorce until you and your husband
否则你不能申请离婚
have had a full year of formal separation.
北卡罗来纳法律是这么规定的
That's the law in North Carolina.
如果你们正式分居
And if you formally separate,
你可以申请分居后赡养费
you can file for post-separation support.
不过听证会可能要等3到4个月
But it could take three to four months to get a hearing.
你想启动正式分居程序吗
Would you like to start the process of formal separation?
我会帮你按紧急事务处理的
I'd be willing to do the work on a contingency basis.
等你和你丈夫了结后我再给你开账单
I wouldn't bill you until you settle with your husband.
我的天
Oh, my.
我们出去几个小时
Nous ne serons sortis que quelques heures.
如果晚了我就给你发短♥信♥
Sinon, je t'enverrai un texto--
快走吧
Let's go, please.
晚上乖乖的
You gonna be good tonight, yeah?
克莱尔 我们走
Clair, let's go.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
晚安
Oh, bonsoir.
今晚这事得多久
How long this thing supposed to be tonight?
-几个小时吧 -好吧
- Just a couple hours. - Okay.
我可不想像往常一样
Well, you know, I don't want to be
一直等到闭店
closing up the place, as usual.
就几个小时就好
It will only be a couple hours.
很好
Okay, good.
晚上出来的时候你没和尼基说晚安
You didn't say good night to Nicky when we left tonight.
*我已经等待了太久 开始力不从心*
*...long time comin' but I'm falling short*
温暖的家
*可你说*
*'Cause you could say*
*我们终会找到出口*
*This is not too far to carry this*
*可你说*
*'Cause you could say*
*我们终会找到出口*
*This is not too far to carry this*
你也干的很棒 我是说
Well, you're doing good, too. I mean...
或许她会回来的
Maybe she'll come back.
长年被剥削的人 很容易重新回到
People who've spent most of their lives being exploited,
被剥削的生活中去
it is very easy to return to exploitation.
对于受害者而言
I mean, even while being exploited,
即使正在被剥削
for a lot of the victims,
他们也好像拥有着一种虚假的解放意识
it's like they have some false sense of liberation.
那些长年被剥削的人们
People who've been abused most of their lives,
他们相信
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表