剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
*言语如冰雹般砸乱思绪*
*Words of hail their minds are into*
不着急
Don't rush.
*我要破冰飞翔*
*I've got to crack this ice and fly*
*我要搭上顺风车*
*Going to hitch a ride*
*去往另一个方向*
*Head for the other side*
*把一切抛在身后*
*Leave it all behind*
好好擦
Do a good job.
*我心意已决*
*Never change my mind*
*即将远航*
*Going to sail away*
*太阳升起又是新的一天*
*Sun lights another day*
我在网上看到这个东西
I found this thing on the Internet.
什么东西
What is it?
是一些词 用来表达
It's a list of words, of things that people feel,
人们无法解释的感觉
but they can't explain.
好吧
Okay...
来看看
So...
"一身之憾 一种失落感
"Onism -- the frustration of being --
什么
What?
这些词都是编出来的
They're made-up words.
好吧
Oh.
"一身之憾 因困在一具躯体中
"Onism -- the frustration of being trapped in a body
无法分身多地而产生的失落感"
that can only exist in one place at a time."
"否定之悟【求校】
"Nodus tollens --
意识到生活的情节
the realization that the story of your life
不再有意义"
doesn't make sense to you anymore."
天哪
Oh, my God.
说的就是我
That's me.
"音努...音努蒙特"
"éNou...énouement."
我觉得是这么发音的
I think that's how it's pronounced.
"未来的喜悦和悲伤
"The pleasure and sadness of arriving in the future,
但是不能告诉过去的自己
but not being able to tell your past self
你遇到的所有事情"
of all the things you've discovered."
你为什么闷闷不乐的
Why you glum?
你 为什么 闷闷不乐的
Why...you...glum?
没有
I'm not.
我没闷闷不乐
I'm not.
怀孕
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
不知道
I don't know.
我感觉怎么样
How am I feeling?
我希望你感觉不错 从身体这方面来说
Well, I hope you're feeling good, physically.
但是我很抱歉 我有令人失望的消息
But I'm sorry -- I do have disappointing news.
试管受精没有成功
The IVF treatment didn't take.
你没有怀孕
You're not pregnant.
好吧
Okay.
有很多因素
There are a number of factors
可能导致了失败
that may have caused the cycle to be unsuccessful.
染色体异常的风险很大
The risk of a chromosomal abnormality is significant,
所以胚胎本身可能就不能存活
so the embryo itself may have been nonviable.
可能有
There may have been
潜在的着床障碍
an underlying implantation disfunction.
从技术上讲 这不是失败
And, technically, it's not a failure.
每个女性的生理情况是不一样的
Every woman's biology is different
对药物和疗法的反应是...
and responds to medications and protoco--
快过来
Come here!
-亲一个 -姨妈
- Give me a kiss. - Auntie!
你可以拿着这个
Hi. You can take this.
宝贝 你过得怎么样
Hi, love. How are you?
就像七月份的圣诞节
Wow, like Christmas in July.
你们谢谢姨妈了吗
You girls thank your auntie?
我来拿吧
Let me get this.
多久了
How long has it been?
三个星期了
Three weeks.
什么都没有
And nothing?
他没有试着和你联♥系♥
He hasn't tried to get in touch with you?
他没有...
He hasn't...
他只是走了
He just left.
你为什么不打电♥话♥给我
Why didn't you call me?
说什么
And say what?
说你丈夫... 你不用独自承担的
That your husband...you don't have to do things alone.
我知道
I know.
我可以帮忙
I can help.
我知道你可以
I know you can.
他有说什么吗
Did he say anything?
是...
Is it -- Is...
是因为女人吗
Was it a woman?
没有他你过得更好
You're better off without him.
的确是这样的
You are.
他有两个孩子
He's got two kids.
如果他不能陪伴他自己的女儿...
If he can't be around for his own girls...
当我不在的时候他会来陪孩子
Well...he was around when I wasn't,
所以他做到那点了
so he's got that.
你怎么样了
How's everything with you?
一切都 你知道的
Oh, things are -- you know --
都还好
they're okay.
你不需要在我面前假装
You don't got to pretend they aren't just for me.
卡森的爸爸不太好
Carson's father's not doing too good,
但是除此之外 一切都还好
but, otherwise... things are okay.
没什么话说 是吗
Nothing to talk about, huh?
你应该偶尔带着孩子们到我那
You should bring the girls out to the house sometime.
我不会那么对你的
I'm not doing that to you.
我还过得去
I can get by.
不是过得去过不去的问题
It's not about just getting by.
我想你能更多的待在我身边 花更多的时间...
I want you around more -- spend more time...
我不想大老远开车过来
I don't want to drive out here
听你说你丈夫是如何离开你的
and listen to how your husband left you
却不知道说什么
and not know what to say
因为我们不再了解对方
'cause we don't know each other anymore.
我们的确不了解彼此
Well, we don't.
都三个星期了
It's been three weeks.
他就是个人♥渣♥
You know, he is -- he is a son of a bitch.
我也是这么跟她说的
That's pretty much what I told her.
她还... 还... 孩子们还好吗
Does she -- Are -- Are -- Are the kids okay?
我猜是吧
I guess.
我是说 我不知道她要怎么撑...
I mean, I don't know how she's gonna --
她打零工一小时才拿七点二五美元
$7.25 an hour, working part time.
你觉得 我们能不能找劳丽安谈谈
Do you think -- Do you think we could talk to Laurie Ann?
不
No.
好吧 在你回答之前
Just -- well, just -- just listen
请先... 先听我说
before you -- before you answer.
答案肯定是"不行"
The answer is "No."
劳丽安肯定会跟你说"不行"
The answer you're gonna get from Laurie Ann is "No."
瑞琳需要我们帮忙
Raelyn needs help.
这个我知道
Well, I understand that.
她戒掉了 她...
She's clean. She --
她工作的地方会做随机药检
They -- They give her random drug tests at her work.
那也不代表她戒了 不是吗
That doesn't mean she's clean, huh?
只是她没有再被捉到而已
That just means she hasn't been caught again.
她是我的妹妹
She's my sister.
我们也尽力帮过她一次了
And we tried to help her once.
她还要再道多少次歉
How many times does she have to say she's sorry?
如果你 如果你想帮她
If you want -- If you want to,
你可以给她一张支票
you know, send her a check.
我想帮她找份工作
I want to get her a job.
我想给她找份体面的工作
I- I want to get her a decent job.
是的 但不能是在农场里干活
Yeah, well, it's not gonna be on the farm.
其实如果你找劳丽安谈谈
Well, if you talk to Laurie Ann
你可以跟她说说
and you could just tell her --
我不会去找她的 你妹妹偷过钱
I'm not doing that. Your sister stole money.
我爸给了她一份工作 她还偷他的钱
She stole money from my dad after he gave her work.
她就那样辜负他的好意
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表