剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
美国罪恶《前情提要》
火灾是在半夜发生的
The fire started in the middle of the night.
他们是被困在里面了
They were trapped inside?
卡森之前看起来很不安
Carson's been on pins, and...
JD也很难过
JD's beside himself.
你还觉得自己有资格教我们
You figure you're gonna tell us
替几个我们都不认识的陌生人动感情
what we should feel about some people we don't even know!
你见过这个人吗
叫什么
提奥
是我儿子
我在尝试接受人工授精的治疗
I've been getting IVF treatments.
我想要个我认识的人捐
I want the donor to be somebody I know.
你真就那么想要个孩子吗
You really want a kid that bad?
雪伊·里斯
Shae Reese.
我们需要她指证她的皮条客
We need her to testify against her pimp.
-什么时候庭审 -也许会在九个月后
- When's the trial gonna be? - Maybe nine months.
我们会让你去庇护所
We will get you into a shelter.
你来农场干活怎么样 有钱赚
How 'bout you come work on the farm, get paid?
你想喝啤酒的话 我有的是
You need beer -- I got that.
你还需要别的
You want other stuff...
我看你很可怜你介绍来农场的那个白♥痴♥
I seen you going soft for that fool you brought to the farm.
我心肠很硬
I'm not soft.
美国罪恶
找到我
总有个正确的劳动时机
There's a right time to labor.
哀歌♥书3:27告诉我们
The Book of Lamentations 3:27 tells us,
"人在幼年负轭 这原是好的"
"It is good for a man that he bear the yoke in his youth."
把你的时间花在该花的地方
If your time is spent well,
那你将为自己打造一个美好的未来
then you should be building a better future for yourself.
但是太多人浪费了他们的光阴
But too many people just waste their time.
他们做可耻的事情
They do shameful things.
他们乱花自己的钱
They throw away their money,
当他们老了的时候就什么都不剩了
and they have nothing left when they get old.
不要再浪费你的生命了
Stop wasting your life.
生活不只是去那些不能帮助你成人的派对
Life is not about going to parties and sinful clubs
或者去可耻的夜店
that don't help you grow as a person.
记住 世界上工作最辛苦
Remember, it is God who works the hardest
工作最多的是上帝
and the most in this world,
他的工作是为你
and he will work for you
加之于你 且不止于你
and in you and through you.
如果你没有打好基础就离开人世
If you leave this world without laying a good foundation,
你的孩子们会诅咒你
your children will curse you.
上帝与你同在
God be with you.
上帝也与你同在
And with you.
到底发生了什么事
What the hell is going on?
-你需要看看... -我看过这些了
- You need to look at the -- - I've looked at them.
你这一周每天都把这些图片放在我眼前
You have put them in front of my face every day for a week.
那么你准备做些什么
Then what are you going to do about it?
我应该做些什么
What am I supposed to be doing?
我们该为这些人负责
Well, those people are our responsibility.
他们凭什么就是我们的...
How are they our --
你都不愿意承认吗
But you don't want to acknowledge it?
没有什么...他们不在我们的土地上
There's nothing to -- They weren't on our property.
但是你知道他们的生活状况
But you -- you knew how they were living,
而且你知道
and you know...
你知道他们是怎么死的
You know how they died...
困在那些...那些...
trapped in -- in those -- those...
你还在吗
Hello?
你为什么要这样对自己
Why do you do this to yourself?
我不明白你为什么要这么做
I-I don't know why you do this.
我...
I'm...
我要挂了
I'm gonna go.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
好的
Okay.
伊萨克
Isaac!
怎么了
Yeah?
你和那个白人男孩干什么呢
What are you doing with that white boy?
我们在聊天 就是这样
We -- We just talking. That's it.
谈什么呢
Talking about what?
就是说他干得如何 就这样
Um, I mean, just how he's doing, and that's it.
你在那儿说个不停 他也不干活了
You over there running your mouth, and he ain't picking nothing.
他是个恶棍 你知道的
He's a little thug. You know that.
今天早上他在农场里鬼鬼祟祟的
Sneaking around the farm this morning.
不是 我让他早点来翻翻土
No, see, I-I told him to come early and aerate the soil.
-翻土 -是啊 我给他多付了钱
- Aerate the soil? - Yeah. I pay -- I pay him extra.
你还多给钱
You're paying him?
谁告诉你你可以给他发钱的
Who says you can pay him?
他干活了啊
He works.
谁告诉你你可以给他发钱的
Who says you can pay him?
他只是想多赚点钱而已 没啥的
He just trying to earn extra money. That's it.
你心太软了 你知道吗
You're soft. You know that?
他是个废物 你还给他钱
He's a punk, and you -- you're throwing him money
让他去买♥♥毒品吗
so he can stay high?
让他去买♥♥毒品然后嗨翻天吗
So he can take his white-trash pills and stay lit up?
你告诉我让他干活的 我就叫他干活
Wait, y-you tell me to make him work, and I make him work.
然后你跟我说他干得不够多
And then -- then you tell me that he's not working enough.
你到底想怎么样
I mean, w-what do you want?
我要你动脑子想想
I want you to think!
你让一个吸毒的人在农场干活
You -- You let a druggie on the farm.
你不知道他能做出什么事来
You don't know what he's gonna do.
你太容易相信别人了
You trust people, man.
不能这样
You can't do that.
去干活吧
Go. Go do some work.
好的
All right.
你在这农场工作多久了
几个收获季 没有更好的地方可去的时候我就来
你认识他吗
我不想惹麻烦
他是我的家人
我又不认识你 谁知道你们会不会惹麻烦
他不会给你惹麻烦的
他才十七岁 还是个孩子
听起来还是像个大♥麻♥烦
如果他脑筋不好用 现在就在监狱里
他来了多久了
大概三个月
不能在那两个人面前说这事
我去问问别人
我来告诉你我和劳丽安还有JD谈过了
I want you to know that I talked to Laurie Ann and JD.
我和你聊完之后就找了他们
I called them right after I talked to you,
他们说他们会看一下政策
and they said that they are gonna do a policy review, hmm?
他们还会看看转包商的标准
And they are gonna look at subcontractor standards,
他们会看看这些东西
and they're -- they're gonna review those.
这些事正在办理
So things are getting done, so...
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
-天啊 珍妮特...-我只是想...
- God! Jeanette -- - No, I just want to --
是他们去看一下政策
They are gonna do a policy review.
-是他们... -不是...
- They are going to -- - No, it's --
不是 这不仅是关于这次意外
Yeah, yeah. No, it's not just about the accident.
你问我为什么会有这样的感觉
You asked me why I feel the way I feel.
你♥爸♥爸 他的健康...
Your father, his health --
你们忙得团团转 而我却袖手旁观
You all are doing more, more, and I-I sit around.
我整天没事做 只能袖手旁观
That's what I do all day. I sit around.
你身上发生这么多事而我却什么都不做
I sit here with these things that are happening to you.
现在有件我能帮忙的事
So, here's -- here's something I could get involved with,
一件我能做的事
something I could do.
我只想要这样而已
That's all I'm asking. I'm...
我只是问问我能不能帮上忙
I'm asking if I could do something.
珍妮特
Jeanette...
我给JD打电♥话♥
I will call JD.
如果你想帮忙 可以帮忙
If you want to help, you can help.
我不想让这些事
I just -- I don't want all of this
影响我们的关系
to come between us.
喂
Oye...
路易斯 这是曼纽尔
Luis, this is Manuel.
我给他看了照片
他说他看见你儿子了
是的
Sí.
我记得他
他来过这里吗
他主要在那边的农场干活 总是在笑 特别开心
你最近一次见到他是什么时候
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表