剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
You want something to drink?
你打算一路走去帕特森
You walking all the way to Patterson.
那肯定得走一个小时
It must take you an hour to walk there.
帕特森有什么
What's going on in Patterson?
我在那有朋友
I got friends.
肯定是好哥们 让你走路一小时
Must be some friends -- you walking an hour.
他们是好朋友吗
They're good friends?
称不上朋友吧 这伙计
Not really friends -- it's, um, this dude --
他有医生处方
he, uh, he's got some scrips.
是吗
Yeah?
迷幻药[医用镇痛剂] 可以便宜卖♥♥给我
A little Roxi, gets them to me cheap, you know?
我支持你 老兄
Go for it, man.
如果需要帮忙 我可以帮你
If you need some helping out, I could help you out some.
你可以赚点钱
You could earn some money.
做什么
Doing what?
摘土豆
Pick tomatoes.
你笑什么
Why are you laughing?
等等 你坐在这儿 喝着我的啤酒
Wait -- you sit there, drinking my beer,
说着你打算走到帕特森
talking about how you're gonna walk all the way to Patterson
要搞毒品却连钱都没有
to score some drugs with money you ain't got,
你还好意思笑
a-and you're gonna laugh?
不是的 我...
No, no. I'm...
有什么好笑的
What's funny?
西红柿 听起来好傻
Just, tomatoes -- it sounds dumb.
这活不好干
It's hard work.
但是是好活
It's good work.
刚开始我也摘西红柿 现在我换工作了
See, I started picking, but I don't pick no more
因为我闯出来了点成绩
'cause I made something of myself.
那你有农田吗
So, you, uh, you got a farm?
没有 但是我老板家里
No, this family that I work for --
有好多田地 一大堆地
they got a bunch of farms -- a bunch of 'em.
这些农场都有工头
And these farms got crew chiefs
他们管理所有人 比如我和我兄弟
that got all these guys like me and my brother.
你兄弟
Your brother?
那很好啊 和兄弟一起工作
That's cool, working with your brother.
我们是生产队长
Yeah, we're captains.
迪亚戈和我 我们能出去
So, me and Diego, we got to go out
招人来农场干活
and get people to work the fields.
这是好工作
It's good work.
每天光靠摘西红柿就能挣二百美元
You could make like $200 a day picking.
二百美元
$200?
取决于你摘多少
Depends on how much you pick,
但真的能挣钱
but, yeah, you can make some money.
你呢 你有家人在这里吗
How 'bout you? Y-You got family around here?
-没有 -一个人都没有吗
- No. - Nobody?
我没有人 我有...
I-I don't really got people. I got...
我有个兄弟 但是和你不一样
I got a brother, but not like you.
他不希望和我有任何联♥系♥
He -- He, uh -- He don't want nothing to do with me.
我很遗憾 哥们
Sorry to hear about that, man.
事实而已 没什么好遗憾的
That's how it is. It's nothing to be sorry about.
你来农场干活怎么样 有钱赚
Look...how 'bout you come work on the farm, get paid?
还能有个住的地方
Got a place to live out there, too.
不用租金 就是让自己安顿下来
No rent, just get yourself settled.
你想喝啤酒的话 我有的是
You need beer -- I got that.
你还需要别的 我也能弄到
You need other stuff, I can get that, too.
以后联♥系♥我
Look, hit me up.
帮我散播一下信息
Pass those around if you know people.
我要雇人
Looking to hire.
把这些啤酒喝了吧
Finish those, man.
都送给你
It's all yours.
我给你擦点腮红好吗
I'm gonna give you some rouge, okay?
你喜欢腮红吗
Y-You like rouge?
可以啊
Sure.
你的皮肤好棒
You have beautiful skin.
谢谢
Thank you.
肤质都是天生的
You're either born with it or you're not.
你妈妈肯定皮肤也很好
Bet your mother's got great skin, too.
可能吧
I guess.
要不要睫毛膏
What about mascara?
我不怎么用睫毛膏
I don't use it much.
你喜欢这个吗
You like this?
行啊
Uh, yeah, sure.
你快好了吗
You about done?
快好了吗
You almost done?
快好了
Almost.
那是你男朋友吗
Is that your boyfriend?
是的
Yeah.
你们没事吧
Everything all right with you?
没事
Yeah.
-真的吗 -我只是
- You sure? - I just
我们要和他姐妹一起吃晚饭
we're having dinner with his sister --
-他姐妹和她未婚夫 -是吗
- his sister and her fiancé. - Oh.
我们要去一家
And we're going to this, you know...
很高档的餐厅
really nice restaurant.
特别的日子啊
Special occasion.
他希望我漂亮一点
He just wants me to look good.
你可以自己学着化妆
Well, you can learn to do this yourself, you know?
没有那么难 多练练就好了
Not that hard, just a little practice.
能把自己打扮得漂漂亮亮的多好
It's good to be able to make yourself look pretty.
要不要再上点唇膏
Now, what about those lips, hmm?
你来早了
You're early.
没问题吧
Is that okay?
没问题 进来吧
Yeah, come on.
房♥间挺不错的
It's nice.
"不错"
"Nice"?
你不怎么出门吧
You don't get around much, huh?
我要打个电♥话♥
I have to make a call.
打吧
Yeah.
想做什么自便
Whatever you got to do.
要喝点什么吗
You want a drink or something? ?
不 不用了
No, I'm good.
确定不要
You sure?
我到了
Hey. I'm here.
是
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
没事吧
We good?
没事
Everything's good.
要来点音乐吗
You care for some music or anything?
你想听音乐吗
You want some music?
随便放点什么都行
Pick something.
这套路有点老啊
It's going kind of old-school.
你的脸怎么了
What's up with your face?
这都是什么东西
What's all that?
你回复广♥告♥的时候说你喜欢化妆的
When you answered the ad, you said you liked makeup.
我从来没说过
Never said that.
你看上去有30岁
You look like you're 30.
你几岁
How old are you?
18.
答得好
Good answer.
可你看上去有30岁
You look like you're 30.
等等
Hold on.
*我心意已决*
*Never change my mind*
*即将远航*
*Going to sail away*
*太阳升起又是新的一天*
*Sun lights another day*
*我内心渴望自♥由♥*
*Freedom on my mind*
*最后一次带我走吧*
*Carry me away for the last time*
*哦耶*
*Oh, oh, yeah*
*人生就像最寒冷的冬季*
*Life is like the coldest winter*
把脸上的东西都擦掉 好吗
Wipe all that off, okay?
把妆卸掉
Take it off.
*人们将我的泪水冻结*
*People freeze the tears I cry*
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表