剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
无法联♥系♥父母
Inability to contact a parent,
联♥系♥父母会导致你陷入危险
if contacting that parent could potentially put you in jeopardy.
我在小巷里干过男人
I screwed guys in alleys.
我这么做
I screwed guys in alleys
是因为我留在家里还不如这样
'cause that was better than what I came from.
我不知道联♥系♥他们是否会让我陷入危险
I don't know if I'd be in danger.
但我不应该向一个让我想要
But I shouldn't have to ask the person
在小巷里干男人的人
who made me want to screw guys in alleys
征求堕胎许可
if I can have an abortion.
如果你孕期不满二十周
The judge will grant the abortion
法官会允许你堕胎
if you're under 20 weeks.
你得先做个B超检查
You're required to get an ultrasound first.
为什么
Why?
因为法庭命令你这么做
Because you're required to.
直接走进收里割机
Walked right into the harvester.
太蠢了
Stupid.
他活该被撕碎
He should be torn up.
这... 这没关系
All that -- that's that's nothing.
你很幸运
Lucky.
你的生命指标正常
Your vitals are good.
休息一天吧
Just take it easy the rest of the day.
需要的时候就吃这个
Take these as needed.
不 我不想吃
No, I don't... I don't want them.
告诉他他没事
Tell him he's good.
你没事
You're good.
今天看医生什么的花了多少钱
How much for seeing him and everything today?
35块
$35.
35块 他付得起
$35. Yeah, he can afford that.
药呢 多少钱
And how much for the meds?
10块
$10.
多给他点 以防万一
Give him some more, just in case.
你今天就待在这儿吧
You can hang here the rest of the day.
你会 没事的
You'll...be good.
把药带走
Take the pills.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
你成天无所事事游荡街头
You weren't doing nothing but wandering the streets.
就是一个四处游荡的瘾君子
A druggie out wandering.
我给了你一份工作
I gave you a job.
我给了你一个重新做人的机会
I gave you a chance to get right.
把药拿走
Take the pills.
你还记得那时候我告诉你摘西红柿这条路
You remember when you first laughed at me
你还嘲笑我
when I told you about picking tomatoes?
真好
This is nice.
真的很好
This is really nice.
我想以后常这样
I want to do this more.
怎样
Do...?
二人世界
Spend time together.
怎么了
What?
她只会说法语
She only speaks French.
不 我觉得她还会一点西班牙语
No, I think she speaks a little bit of Spanish.
我不明白为什么要给海迪
I-I-I don't see the point of getting a nanny from Haiti
找个不会说英语的保姆
who doesn't speak English.
尼基可以教她说英语
Well, Nicky wants to teach her English.
你有朋友请了个加纳的保姆
I mean, you've got a friend who gets a nanny from Ghana,
-所以你就要 -她要教尼基法语
- you know, so you need to -- - She's gonna teach Nicky French.
这里没人说法语
No one speaks French.
在法国的人都说法语
Everybody in France speaks French.
不是 在法国的人 那是在法国
N-No, e-everybody in France is -- is in France,
-所以他们不 -我也说法语
- so they don't -- - I speak French.
再来一杯不
Want another drink?
买♥♥单吧
Let's just get the check.
拜托
Come on.
还早呢 别急啊
It's still early. Come on.
你还记得我们以前喝得特别醉的时候
Do you remember when we used to get so drunk,
就去吃那种要花三个小时的晚餐
we'd have those three-hour dinners,
然后再开间房♥
we'd have to get a room.
怎么样
Okay?
可我们现在有孩子了
Yeah, well, we got a kid now.
-我们不能就这样 -我知道
- I mean, we can't just... - I know.
逃避 随心所欲
...run off, do whatever we --
所以我才想给家里请个帮忙的
Well, that's why I wanted to get help around the house.
有了加布里埃尔 我们就又可以快活了
With Gabrielle, we can do those things again.
你还记得 还记得我们
Do you -- Do you remember the first time
第一次真的喝多了 还开了房♥的事吗
we did get drunk and got a room?
不是 你 你还记得我们的第一次吗
No, I mean do you -- do you remember the first time?
我不知道 都过去好久了
I don't know. It's been a while.
那是我们的第一张家具订单 一万块
Well, that was our first furniture order that totaled $10,000.
是桑德森家订的
It was for the Sandersons.
是 是一套餐厅的配套家具
It was a -- It was a dining room set,
每一件我都是按照他的要求设计的
and I designed each piece just the way he described them.
-然后是你敲定了这单子的价格 -我的天呐
- And you, you brought the deal in on the number. - Oh, my gosh.
真不敢相信你还记得这事儿
I cannot believe you remember this.
我记得的 连数都记得
Oh, yeah. I mean, right on the number.
一万块吧
And, uh, at $10,000.
然后我们去了万豪 对吗
And we went to the Marriott, right?
我们当时就打算
And we were just gonna, you know,
在酒吧里喝几杯 然后回家
get a few drinks in the bar and then go home.
但我们没有
But we didn't.
真不敢相信你还记得这事儿
I can't believe you remember that.
有些事我一直记着呢
I remember things.
我记性很好的 克莱尔
I mean, I -- I remember things, Clair.
我不记得细节
I don't remember the details,
但...我知道我们要常这样过过二人世界
but -- but, uh, I do know we need to do this more.
我们去结账吧 我明天还要工作
Let's get, uh, the check. I got to work tomorrow.
我们结账吧
Let's get the check.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
好了
Okay.
看起来有14周了
You look to be about 14 weeks.
看看
Look at that.
它就在里面跳动着
He or she's just bouncing away in there.
我可以给你打张照片
I could print you a picture.
你想听听胎心吗
You interested in hearing the heartbeat?
我知道你想做什么
I know what you're trying to do.
我不是被要求这样的
It's not required.
能选的选项越多 越好
The more boxes we tick, the better.
好的
Okay.
玩得愉快吗 夫人
Tout va bien, madame?
你回床上去
Retournez vous coucher.
我需要你给伊萨克发信息
I need you to text Isaac.
叫他过来
Tell him to come here.
什么
What?
你有家人吗
Do you have family?
没有
No.
没有 我没有家
No, I ain't got no family.
给伊萨克发信息
Text Isaac.
发信息
Text him.
你没什么理由留在这里 走吧
Nothing's keeping you here. Go!
走
Go.
你在这里做什么
你最好回帐篷去
跟我说说提奥的事
Tell me about Teo.
提奥
Teo?
一个男孩 他帮过一个女孩
A boy. A girl, he helped her.
你杀了他
You killed him.
等等 不不不
W-Wait, no. No, no.
等等 等等
Wait, w-wait!
跟我说说我儿子的事
Tell me about my son.
跟我说说我儿子的事
Tell me about my son.
你 你儿子
Your...Y-Your son?
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表