剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
我的未来
my future.
凯丽
Hey, Kelli,
想让我来一段吗
want me to put on a little show for you?
雷克斯 你也可以看
Rex, you can watch, too.
让你的宝贝好好享受一下
Help your girl have a good time.
雷克斯52给您300金币
你真好 雷克斯
That's sweet of you, Rex.
我是不能退休 但是也许你可以
Well, I can't retire, but maybe you can...
你和你的孩子可以
maybe you and your baby.
这是一周的吗
For the whole week?
是一周的
Yeah, the whole week.
你在签到 干家务吗
Hey, you been signing up and doing chores?
是啊
Yeah.
家务必须干 好吗
Got to do chores, all right?
得做点事情
Got to help out.
基马拉
Kimara?
格雷格 你好
Greg, hey.
-你好 -你好啊
- Hey. - How are you?
我很好
I'm good. I'm good.
很高兴在弗吉尼亚州以外见到你
Well, it's good to see you outside of Virginia.
到处走走 到现实世界看一看
Ah, you know, making the rounds, getting out in the real world.
我们很感激你
Well, we -- we appreciate it.
你一直很支持我们
Y'all are such great supporters.
如果你想承担一笔数目可观的捐款
And if you happen to be bearing a sizable donation,
我们不会拒绝的
it would not be turned down.
这个话题永远放在下一个提案上
You know we're always just one proposal away.
这也是我今天
It's actually part of the reason
来找你的一部分原因
why I wanted to steal a bit of your time.
-好的 -我们资助了格林斯博罗收♥容♥所♥
- Okay. - So, you know we fund the downtown Greensboro shelter.
-我知道 -我刚和艾比·田中见了面
- Yeah. - I just came from a meeting with Abby Tanaka.
-她很喜欢你 -我也很欣赏她
- She loves you. - The feeling is mutual.
她 他们在那做得非常好
She is -- Well, they are doing such great work over there.
-是啊 -没错
- Yeah. They are. - Yeah.
我们对收♥容♥所♥的审批
We're in the final stages of getting
已经到了最后一步
a grant approval for the shelter.
好啊 她和我说过
Yeah. She told me.
说实话 如果没有
Honestly, it couldn't have happened
你这样的人介入这件事是不可能的
without the involvement of people like yourself.
我只是介绍人过去
I just transition people there.
他们才是真正做事的人
They do all the work.
基马拉 去年有105人到收♥容♥所♥啊
Kimara, 105 people to the shelter last year?
真是全年无休了
That's pretty tireless.
是啊
Yeah.
这就是工作啊
Yeah, it's -- it's work.
好吧
Anyway, uh...
我需要你来为我们确认下数目
I just need you to confirm the numbers for us.
-艾比给你的这个吗 -是的
- So Abby gave you these? - Yeah.
我得和去年的笔记做对照
I need to check with my notes from last year.
没问题 你要打印什么还是
Sure. You -- You want to print something up or --
我都是手写的
Um, I keep handwritten notes.
不太习惯用电子产品
I'm a bit of a technophobe.
你要写提案的时候一定很麻烦
Must be a mess when y'all have to write up proposals.
我复印下这个吧
Let me make a copy of this.
没事 你留着吧
Oh, you can just keep it.
我也不想拿这种小事麻烦你 只是
I hate to make a deal out of this, but I just --
得给董事会一个交待
I have to put something in front of the board.
没问题 我理解
Yeah. Sure. Sure.
接收 一月 二月 三月
你好 我是艾比
Hello. This is Abby.
艾比 我是基马拉
Abby. This is Kimara.
你好 怎么了
Hey. What's up?
你认识格雷格·史蒂文斯吧
You know Greg Stephens?
格雷格吗 认识啊
Greg? Yeah.
他来我这儿了
Well, he came by my office.
让我确认我放了105个孩子在你那
He wanted me to confirm that I placed 105 kids at your shelter.
还在吗
Hello?
我们能谈谈吗
Um, can we talk?
我们现在就在谈啊
That's what we're doing -- talking.
我不能在这谈
I can't do this while I'm in my office.
换个地方谈吧
Can we talk?
很抱歉他来打扰你
I'm sorry he came to you.
你是为他来找我道歉
Are you sorry he came to me,
还是为造假道歉
or are you sorry that you're committing fraud?
我没有造假
It's not fraud.
那是你必须离开办公室才能谈的原因吗
That's why you left your office so you can talk about it?
因为你没做错事
'Cause you're not doing anything wrong?
-我应该告诉你的 -你不应该说谎
- I should have told you. - You shouldn't have lied.
你在干什么啊 艾比
What are you doing, Abby?
格雷格想给我们提供资金支持
That foundation Greg works for wants to give us money,
如果我们能达到去年提案中写的数目
a lot of money if we can hit the benchmarks
就能拿到一大笔钱
we outlined in last year's proposal.
但是你达不到
But you can't hit them.
需要收♥容♥所♥的人难道不够这个数吗
The number of people out there who need shelter?
要是我们有足够的床位和工作人员
Yeah, we could hit those easily...
达到那个数字易如反掌
if we had more beds, if we had more staff.
那就和格雷格解释一下
Then explain that to Greg.
没达到那个数字我们是拿不到钱的
We don't get the money if we can't hit the numbers.
可没钱的话我们又不可能达到那个数字
And we can't hit the numbers if we don't have the money.
105个客户
105 clients?
105个客户
105 clients?
比我送到你那的人多了40个
That's, what, 40 more than I placed in your shelter?
你给我打过多少电♥话♥找床位了
Well, h-how many times did you call me looking for bed space?
打电♥话♥安置我的客户
Making a phone call and placing a person --
至少得有40次了
'Cause it was at least that many times,
-可能更多 -那根本不是
- probably more -- - That's not even --
很可能更多 可我们没有床位给他们
No, probably more, but we didn't have any beds for them.
也就是说有40个逃难者没有地方住
So that is 40 runaways we couldn't place.
我们不得不拒绝40位
That is 40 women trying to get out of
想要逃离被虐待的命运的女性
abusive relationships we had to turn away.
你和别人也这么干过吗
Are you doing this with any other case workers?
我只想给他们提供一个住的地方
I am trying to get people in need a place to stay.
格雷格的基金会也一样
So is Greg's foundation.
你要做的只是说我们的做法合法
All you have to do is say we got it right.
我要做的不止这个
That's not all I have to do.
我做了记录 格雷格还要看
I keep written records, and Greg want to see them.
好啊
Okay.
好啊
"Okay"?
-我得伪造一个记录本 -那又怎么了
- I'd have to fake a logbook. - So what?
真的 那又怎么了
Honest to God, so what?
你每天都在外面跑
You are out there every single day,
在各种各样的罪恶中穿行
swimming through the worst of the worst,
记录你的理想
documenting what you tried to do.
你有过什么怨言吗
You have a problem with that?
你收到过那个从你这里离开的
You ever hear anything back from
女孩的回信吗 那个叫雪伊的女孩
that girl who disappeared on you -- Shae?
警♥察♥帮过你吗
I mean, the police trying to help you?
艾比 别把我的客户扯到你的破事里
Abby, don't you drag my client into your bull...
可这是事实 对吗
Okay, well, it's the truth, isn't it?
好啊
Right.
你不想撒谎
You don't want to lie,
可你又不愿承认事实
but you have a problem with the truth.
我都不知道咱俩
You and me -- we've got I don't know
送走多少雪伊这样的人了
how many people out there just like your Shae.
他们流落在外
They are out there.
可你什么忙都帮不上
You can't do anything to help them.
我也什么忙都帮不上
I can't do anything.
然后这人带着捐助者来了
And along comes this guy with his rich benefactors,
他们说只要给他们看看数字
and he's like, "Yeah, we want to solve your problems.
他们就来解决我们的问题
Just show them what kind of numbers you do."
所以我愿意给他们看看我们做的事情
So, I can show them what we do.
这正是我们需要得到的帮助
And that's exactly the amount of help we'll get,
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表