剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
Now these bosses -- they don't care
是哪些傻子负责摘西红柿
which kind of fool does the picking.
狗眼看人低
That's just disrespectful.
但就算他们不尊重我们
If they ain't gonna respect us,
我们也得有自尊
then you got to respect yourself.
我还要告诉你
And I'm telling you --
你天天跟这个白人♥渣♥胡闹
you playing around with this white bitch
可不能帮你赢得尊重
is not how it gets done.
你得振作起来 知道吗
You got to get it together, you know?
你 你已经爽了一整天了
You -- You lit up all -- all day.
我没嗑嗨
I wasn't high.
你吐得到处都是
I mean, you're puking all over the place.
我真没嗑嗨 我...
I wasn't high. I --
我只是想挨过这一天
I'm just trying to get through the day.
所有人都在劳作
Everybody else out there working,
就你躺在一堆污秽里
and you're lying in the dirt.
是我介绍你来的
I'm the one that brought you in.
你这样让我很难堪
You're gonna make me look bad.
我不是想要让你难堪的
I'm not trying to make you look bad.
听着 我...
Look, I --
我知道...
I know --
我知道我表现很差 我知道的
I know I'm not cutting it. I know.
所以 我想跟你说
So, I'm -- I'm telling you.
我在努力调整状态 因为我...
I'm trying to get on it 'cause I --
我觉得来这里工作真的很棒
I feel good about being here and working.
我真的这么觉得
I do. Serious.
我不... 我不想终日无所事事
I don't -- I don't want to be sitting around all day,
浑浑噩噩
messed up.
我不想再跟那群败类来往了
I don't want to hang out with those kind of people.
他们... 他们没救了 你知道吗
They -- They can't get their...together, you know?
我不...
I don't --
我不想沦落成那样
I don't want to be like that.
我...
I, uh...
我给我哥发了短♥信♥
I texted my brother.
我跟他说我有工作了
I told him I was working, told him I-I got a job.
可是他...
He, uh...
他只觉得我想问他要钱
He just thought I was trying to hit him up,
但我跟他说了
but I told him,
"我不需要你的钱"
"I don't need any money."
我跟他说我自己在挣钱了
I told him I was making money.
但是他... 他不觉得...
But he, uh -- He didn't...
反正他...
Anyway, he, uh --
我跟他说了我不是在要钱
I told him I didn't need money.
姨妈好
What's up, Auntie?
杰森 这是真的吗
Jason, are you serious?
你竟然比我高
You are not taller than me.
是吧
I guess.
我每次说都会兴奋到不行...
It freaks me out every time I say it --
杰森要去参观大学校园了
Jason's going on his college tour.
你也知道 再过两年他就要读大学了
You know, two more years, and that's it.
他想读哪所
Where's he looking?
他整天念叨着想上杜克大学
Well, right now, he keeps talking about wanting to go to Duke,
全美排名第八的顶尖大学
但成绩达不到要求
but he doesn't have Duke grades.
现在他在考虑北卡罗来纳大学
He's looking into UNC.
拥有全美最优秀大学系统
丹妮丝想让他考虑一下雪城大学
Denise wants him to look at Syracuse.
综合性研究型大学 享有"美国政♥治♥家摇篮"的美誉
帮我劝劝她放弃这个想法
Listen, try and talk her out of it.
我可不要掺和你们家的内部争端
Hey, I am not getting into any domestic disputes.
我可以跟你倾诉些事吗
So, um, can I throw something at you?
当然
Yeah.
有点私人
It's kind of personal.
好
Okay.
我在试着,尝试
I've been trying, and I mean trying...
接受人工授精的治疗
I've been getting IVF treatments,
还没有到取卵那一步
and they haven't taken.
这很难 因为我真的想有个家
And it's rough because I really want a family,
但这些治疗 真不是开玩笑的
but these treatments, they're no joke.
它们真的很贵
They're expensive.
贵到
Expensive like...
12000美元一个疗程 加上药物费
Like $12,000 a cycle. Plus medications.
这么贵
Damn.
我已经做了两个疗程了
And I've already had two cycles.
你是需要钱吗
You need money?
我需要的是...
What I need...
用这种方法生个孩子...
Having a baby like this...
医生总是说这是科学
The doctor talks about the science
一切都是做个"调整"
and -- and everything's an "Adjustment"
或者“改善"
or an "Enhancement,"
还有"走 去下一个办公室
and, "Just move on to the next office,
我们会帮你填这些表格的"
and we'll help you fill out the paperwork."
还有
And...
房♥间太冷
The rooms are cold.
精♥子♥捐赠者是匿名的
The sperm donor's anonymous.
用这种方法要个孩子 太孤独了
It's just lonely trying to have a baby like this.
想要个家 不该是这样孤独的
Shouldn't be this lonely trying to have a family.
但如果这注定要发生的话
But if this is gonna happen,
我不想要一个捐赠者
I don't want the donor
他只是表格上的某个代码
to be some number on a form.
我想要个我认识的人
I want it to be somebody I know.
我想要个好人
I want it to be a good man.
这是个赞美
That was a compliment.
这是个赞美 这
That's a compliment. That's, uh...
你知道
You know, um...
曾经有那么一段
There was a time...
曾经有那么一段
Yeah. There was a time.
多久 二十多年前
What, 20-whatever years ago?
说实话
Look, if I had to keep it real, uh,
我依旧时常想
I still sometimes think about...
杰森原本可以是我们的
Jason could have been ours.
当你这么想的时候
And when you think about that...?
当我这么想的时候
When I think about it...
这本来是多好的一件事
It could have been pretty good.
我必须得
I got to, uh...
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know. I-I know.
你需要考虑考虑
You need to -- You need to think about it.
我得跟丹妮丝商量一下
I've got to talk to Denise.
这是计划的一部分 对吧
I mean, that was part of the plan, right?
我要先跟我老婆商量一下
I actually talk about this with my wife?
这是计划的一部分
That was part of the plan.
你真的那么想要个孩子吗
You really want a kid that bad?
是的
Yeah.
我真的非常想要个孩子
I really want a kid that bad.
让我
Let me, uh...
给我几天时间
Give me a couple of days.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很开心 看到你长这么大了
I'm so glad -- you have grown up so much.
这不是真的 本 你的老婆 玛西
That's not true. Ben. And your wife, uh, Marcy.
看吧 如果我有这个记忆力
Now, see, if I had a memory like that,
我就去搞政♥治♥了
I'd be in politics.
她还真是下了功夫在哄我
She's got enough work making me sound smart.
哪有
No.
JD
JD.
-你怎么样 -挺好的
- You doing okay? - Doing good.
没事
Oh... That's okay.
-我来 我来 -不 不
- I got it. I got it. I got it. - No, no.
-没事 -有我呢 别
- It's all right. - Let me get it. Don't do that.
来让
Here. Get
珍妮特 停手
Jeanette, stop it!
我的天
Oh, my.
我不喜欢有人在我身边跑来跑去的
I'm -- I-I-I don't like people running around after me.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表