剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
他会强迫你
Does he make you do to him
为他做你为那些客人做的事吗
what you do to those paying customers?
我现在走人会有什么后果
What happens if I get up and walk out of here?
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop.
你也没有被拘留
You're not in trouble.
但你却非想把我...
But you're trying to get -- whatever --
送我去那个收♥容♥所♥还是什么地方
get me into a shelter or whatever.
我是在努力
Yes, I'm trying.
但你不在乎我
But you don't care.
伊斯梅尔 我在乎
Ishmael, I do care.
我真的在乎
I do.
我曾经坐在这里 真的就是这个位子
I have sat here -- I-I mean right here --
和几个你这个年纪的 经历着...
with kids your age going through -- through --
不管你怎么形容的经历
you name it, they're going through it.
而且他们的经历更糟糕
They're going through worse.
但总有一天 你会搞清楚
But one day, you figure out that you can do
你可以做这个 做那个 做很多很多事
and you can do and you can do and do and do,
但你不能强迫别人做事
but you can't make somebody else do something.
没错 我是在努力帮你
So, yes, I'm trying to help.
但我能做的也只是这个了
But that's all I can do.
只能是努力
...Try.
你♥爸♥爸怎么样了
How's your father?
他 他情况确实不太好
Oh, he's -- he's been better, honestly.
他也...时间不饶人
He's -- The years are -- are catching up to him.
大家都一样
Catching up to all of us.
代我问声好吧
Well, you tell him I said "Hello."
告诉他 虽然我很喜欢你们三个
Tell him, as much as I appreciate the three of you,
但我真的很怀念和他做生意的日子
I wouldn't mind being across from him doing business.
-谢谢 -好吧
- Well, thank you. - Yeah.
我希望有新消息告诉你们
So...I wish I had something different to tell you.
但我们算了下你们的价钱
But...we're running your numbers,
看起来别的供应商的投标
and the bids coming in from other produce suppliers
更有竞争力
are more competitive.
他们不是有竞争力
They're not competitive.
我们根本没法和墨西哥和中国的农场竞争
We can't compete with farms in Mexico and China.
一名工人一天只赚两美元
Workers getting paid $2 a day?
摘西红柿只赚一美元
$1 to pick tomatoes?
我们不是全食超♥市♥
We're not Whole Foods.
美国大型连锁食品超♥市♥ 提倡绿色有机健康生活 价格偏贵但备受推崇
我们的消费者很在意价格
Our customers demonstrate price sensitivity.
他们太小气
They're cheap.
他们是精打细算
They're value-aware.
而且说实话 我们也一样
And guess what -- so am I.
大多数人都是如此
And so are most people.
你们家族干这行的时间也不短了
And your family's been doing this way too long
应该知道不能责怪
to start blaming the customer
消费者过于省钱
for wanting to stretch their dollar.
我们不是在责怪消费者
Oh, we don't blame the customer.
问题是当那农场还在
The problem is there aren't 15 or 20 chains
父亲手中时
the way there was when it was dad's farm,
没有几十家连锁店竞争
when it was his dad's farm.
只有五家买♥♥主 你们根本控制了整个市场
There are about five buyers, and you all control the market.
你知道吗
You know what?
每年你都只在乎如何花更少挣更多
And every year, it's about how you all can get more for less.
JD 我们合作了这么久了
JD, we've been doing business for a long time.
我会把价码直接开给你
So I'm gonna put some numbers in front of you,
如果你们能做到 很好
and if you can hit the numbers, great.
我们还可以继续合作
We can keep doing business.
但如果你们不能
But if you can't hit the numbers,
那我只能说
then all I can tell you is
我上司在本顿维尔 运作着他们的宝洁
I've got guys up in Bentonville, and they're running their P&L's,
他们只关心钱
and that's generally all they care about.
所以 你懂的
So...you know?
决定权在你
I leave it to you.
我...
I --
谢谢 弗莱明
Thanks, Flemming.
他就坐在那儿
And he sits there
假装自己同情爸爸
and pretends to give us his sympathies for Dad.
他和爸爸是朋友
He and Dad were friends.
爸爸只是和他做过生意
Oh, Dad and him did business.
也就值一美元的交情 最多了
That stretches as far as a dollar -- that's it.
这一季我们的工人人手不足
Well, we don't have enough workers this season as it is.
这是当然了
Well, I don't know why not,
因为边境偷渡已经泛滥了
since the borders are so out of control.
我们怎么弄来更多工人
How we can get more workers
怎么让他们
and how we can get more of them
用更低成本做更多劳动
to do more work for less money --
这些才是问题的关键
that's what it comes down to.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
Yeah.
劳丽安听起来...不太好
Laurie Anne sounded -- well, not good.
她只是压力太大...
She's just -- she's got a lot of stress...
-我懂 -接管爸爸的事业
- I know. - Taking over for Dad.
我懂的
I know.
我周四要去看看我妹妹
I'm gonna go see my sister Thursday.
要我一起去吗
Want me to come?
没事 你可以不来
No. You don't have to.
我就和你说一声
I just wanted to let you know.
代我问候瑞琳
Tell Raelyn -- Tell her I said "Hello."
我们现在打的是数字战
It's a numbers game at this point.
以量取胜
It's volume.
我们需要人力
We need people.
能够下田劳动的人力
And we need people who can work the fields.
我们需要人力
And we need people --
我们要以酬劳换取劳力
We need them to work at a price.
意思是
So, I'm saying --
我们要招兵买♥♥马 明白吗
I'm saying get people in, okay?
招人 让他们下田
Get them in, get them on the farm,
让他们干活
and get them working.
好了各位
All right, guys,
你们的工作就是替我找工人
you need to get me the trabajadores, the obreros.
我需要工人 明白吗
I need workers, all right?
我不管他们有没有工作经验
Now, I don't give a damn if they've done it before or not.
只要他们腿能站 手能动
If they can stand up and they can pick,
就把他们招进来
I want you to get them for me.
走吧
Let's go!
他们得对挣钱有兴趣 明白吗
And they need to want money -- you understand?
-想干活就动起来 -走了
- Move if you want work! - Let's go! Let's go!
他们得喜欢拼命挣钱
They got to want to hustle.
过来一下
Hey, come here for a second.
去找那些想拼命挣钱的人
You bring me in people who want to hustle.
找工作吗 那就找我
You looking for work? Buscan jale?
明白了吗
All right?
经济不景气
Now, times are tough.
-你一天能挣两百 -一天
- You can make like $200 a day. - A day?
现在外面很多人
There are a whole lot of people out there,
他们都缺钱
and they need money.
你能挣个一百五
You can make like $150.
你不是说两百
I thought you said $200.
那就是我们要找的人
Those are the people we're looking for.
不 就看你摘多少土豆 没别的
No. I-It's just how much you pick -- that -- that's it.
找到他们 招募他们
All right, you find them, and you get them in.
你要去哪儿
Where you headed?
帕特森
Patterson.
要载你一程吗
Want a ride?
不用了
No.
外面很热的
It's hot out.
你打算一路走到帕特森吗
You walking all the way to Patterson?
要不要来点喝的
You want a drink?
外面好热
It's hot out.
要不要来点喝的
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表