剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
She did that to him.
她也辜负了你
She did that to you.
瑞琳当时身体不好
Raelyn wasn't well.
她遇到很多麻烦 她...
I mean, she had problems. She -- She --
-有什么麻烦 -她当时状态很差
- Problems. - She wasn't well.
我刚才所说都是认真的
I meant what I said --
如果你想给她支票的话 可以
if you want to write her a check.
光给她钱不足以帮她
Just giving her money isn't the same as helping her.
你说英语吗
You speak English?
我叫马蒂亚斯
I’m Matias.
从现在起你归我管
From now on I’m in charge of you.
我给你提供住的地方
I give you a place to stay,
每天早上我会去接你
I pick you up in the morning.
完工了我再把你送回来
I bring you back.
你不能擅自行动
You don’t go anywhere without me.
你每一天都要干活
You work every day.
每周五我给你写支票
On Friday, I give you your check.
你给我写支票
You give me the check?
农场里的人不给我工钱
The people on the farm, they don’t pay me?
不不不
No, no, no.
他们把钱给我
I get the money from them.
我再把你欠的钱抽出来
I take out what you owe
然后才是你的工钱
and then I pay you.
我欠谁的钱了
Who do I owe?
那些帮你越境过来的人
The people who got you from the border to here.
你的吃住可全都是要花钱的
Your food, a place to stay. That all costs.
要处处打点哪那么容易
Too much trouble to pay everyone off.
你的钱我会替你看着
I’ll take care of your money for you.
你欠的账我会替你记
I’ll keep track of what you owe.
什么时候你的账还清了
As soon as you pay it off
你就能直接从农场那里拿工钱了
you can start taking money from the farm.
明白了吗
Understand?
听着
Listen.
你欠了债
You owe money.
欠债
If you owe...
就得还钱
... you need to pay.
听懂了吗
Understand?
懂了
Sí.
你俩 过来
Tú y tú, aquí.
你俩...
Ustedes dos...
嘿 小狗狗
Hey, doggie. Hey.
它叫什么名字
What's his name?
-贝尔斯 -贝尔斯
- Bales. - Bales?
嘿 贝尔斯
Hey, Bales.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
就随便晃晃
Just hanging.
你要吃点东西吗
You want something to eat?
你可以拿去
You can have it.
-可以吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
拿去吧
Take it.
你想和我还有我朋友去玩吗
You want to come hang out with me and my guy?
我们有个公♥寓♥
We got an apartment.
他很酷
He's cool.
我和我女性朋友一起住那
I live there with my girlfriends.
我们有大♥麻♥
We got weed.
不用了
Nah.
就过来玩嘛
Just come hang out.
算了
I'm good.
再见 贝尔斯
Bye, Bales.
再见
See you.
很漂亮 对吧
It's pretty, huh?
这是什么
What is it?
我在网上找到的东西
Just something I found online.
雪伊
Shae.
我们走吧
Let's go.
穿衣服 我们走
Come on, get dressed. Let's go.
我来过这儿吗
Have I been here before?
不知道
I don't know.
也许吧
I guess.
感觉我好像来过这里
I feel like I've been here.
好吧
Okay.
你可以跟我一起去吗
Can you go with me?
跟你一起
With you?
然后做什么
And do what, hmm?
进去了给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you get in there.
赶紧起来
Get your ass up.
去做事
Go do some work.
你拿到钱了
Yeah, you got the money?
好
Okay.
一起都好吗
It's all good?
是的
Yes.
我能喝点什么吗
Can I have a drink?
我什么都没
I don't have anything.
我能
Can I just...
我能去拿个啤酒吗
Can we go get a beer?
喜欢这个吗
You like that?
是
Yeah.
是的
Yeah?
你喜欢
You like it?
喜欢这个
You like that?
拜托
Come on.
拜托
Come on.
别动
Freeze!
举起双手
Get your hands up!
-兄弟 什么情况 -别动
- Dude, what's going on?! - Freeze!
-趴下 -兄弟 什么情况啊
- Get down! - Dude, what's going on?!
举起你的手
Get your hands up!
你还好吧
You all right?
拜托 兄弟
Come on, man!
另一只手
Other hand.
去看看那个女孩还好吗
Check to see if the girl's okay.
我弄着他的手呢 去 快去
I got his hands. Going! Come on!
雪伊
Shae?
我叫基马拉
My name is Kimara.
我希望你知道你没有惹麻烦
I want you to know you're not in trouble.
我跟警♥察♥不是一起的
I'm not with the police.
没有人想逮捕你
Nobody wants to arrest you.
我可以做任何事情去帮你 只要你愿意
If you let me, I'll do everything I can to help you.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表