剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
那个工人集♥会♥ 我站在你这边 珍妮特
that workers' rally, I stood with you, Jeanette.
家里的其他人都不会的
Nobody else in the family would.
我这么做了
I did.
现在我在为此付出代价
And now I'm paying for it.
我求你 请为我和他们谈谈吧
I'm asking, please talk to them for me.
你是个小偷
You're shady.
我看到你偷拿了手♥机♥
I saw you snatch that phone.
我被逮到过 所以无所谓了
I already got busted, so it don't matter.
你需要手♥机♥吗
You need a phone?
不需要你来担心
Don't worry about it.
你为什么在小组讨论时从来不说话
How come you never say anything during group?
我在这的时候你从来没说过话
Whole time I've been coming, you never once said anything.
很蠢 是吧
It's stupid, huh?
并不蠢
It's not stupid.
-只是没什么可说的 -什么都没有吗
- Just don't have nothing to say. - Nothing?
那你在这干嘛
Why are you in here?
我以前过得一塌糊涂
Used to be messed up.
以前吗
Used to be?
哥们 我比组里的大多数傻子都强点 我不会说
Man, I'm better than most of these fools talking about,
"我现在过得很烂因为我爸爸对我动手动脚"
"Oh, I'm so messed up now 'cause my daddy touched me."
你最好别说了
You better shut up.
真的 他们太累了
For real -- they're tired.
家家有本难念的经
So, you got your diddle played with.
那就去努力解决 别老发牢骚
Deal with it.
你好刻薄
That's messed up.
让我看看
Let me see.
拜托
Come on.
想去拍点照片吗
Want to go take some pictures?
随便走走 拍拍照
Just go somewhere, take some pictures?
不想
No.
JD来找珍妮特了
JD came to Jeanette.
他很难过 因为
Uh, he -- he was upset because --
因为我们都需要关心那次事故
Because we all -- we all need to be mindful about
以及事故是怎样发生的
what's happening, how -- how it's happening,
JD说他去看望父亲的时候遭到了阻拦
- and JD said that he was turned away from seeing your father.
医院的事是个误会
There had been a misunderstanding at the hospital.
他说你让他离开
He said you turned him away.
就像卡森说的 这件事
Well, like Carson says, there was a --
这件事是个误会
There was a misunderstanding.
我确定这是个误会
Oh. I'm sure it was a misunderstanding.
但JD很难过
But JD was upset.
而你确信他难过是因为...
And you -- you feel like you know this because...
我就和JD坐在一起 和他说着话
Well, I sat with JD, and I talked to --
我听他说话 他的确很受伤
I listened to him, and the -- the hurt was there.
很明显 不用猜就能知道
It wasn't something anybody needs to guess at.
他来见我 他很崩溃 原因显而易见
He came to me, he broke down, and it was very clear why.
也许
Maybe -- maybe...
你不想要伤害他
You don't want any hurt, but that doesn't mean
-并不代表你没伤害到他 -那他
- you didn't hurt somebody. - Did -- Did he --
他告诉过你
Did -- Did he tell you --
JD告诉过你他一身酒气地
Did JD tell you that he showed up at the -- the hospital
出现在医院里吗
with liquor on his breath?
我知道他自己也是有问题的
I know he has problems.
他酗酒成性
He's a drunk.
这是再简单不过的事实
And that's just a plain fact.
你觉得我们希望让爸爸
Do you think that we want that
在弥留之际见到他这副样子吗
around our father in his last days?
他只是想见见你♥爸♥爸
Well, he just wants to see your dad.
那JD可以戒酒啊
Well, then JD can clean himself up.
而且我不明白你为什么觉得自己有资格
And I-I don't understand why you feel
对我们的家庭说三道四
that you have the right to tell us about our family.
这也是我的家庭
This is my family, too.
你有你的家 你的家人也需要帮助
Well, you have a family, and your family needs help.
你妹妹染毒瘾时我们也没对你指手画脚吧
And we didn't tell you what to do when your sister was addicted,
除了不让她插手生意之外
except to get her away from our business,
因为她偷了公♥司♥的东西
which she was stealing from.
你也像她一样动我们家的东西
The same way you took from this family.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你在说什么 她什么意思
What are you talking about? What is she talking about?
你开给工会的支票
The check that you wrote to the workers' group.
他们攻击我们
They're attacking us,
而你用我们家的钱来
and you used the family's money...
那是我自己的钱
That was my money.
...用我们家的钱给他们发工资
...the family's money to pay them off.
你知道这让我们看上去像什么吗
Can you imagine how that makes us look?
如果卡森没有将支票作废
And what kind of -- of frivolous litigation
我们又可能
it could have opened us to if --
面临怎样繁琐的诉讼
if Carson hadn't put a stop on the check?
你的情况我能理解
Now, I understand with your situation
如果你更同情酒鬼
if you're more sympathetic to an alcoholic
而不是病榻上时日无多的老头子
than to an old man on his deathbed.
我真的 真的能理解
I really -- I do -- I get that.
可你为什么不能试着理解一下
But why don't you try to understand
我们家正在经历的变故呢
what this family's going through?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 肯听我们说完
Thank you for, um, you know -- for hearing us out.
不客气
Of course.
那个 我
You know, I, um --
我在想 我
While I'm thinking about it, I, uh --
有天我见到威克·萨默斯了
I saw Wick Sommers the other day.
你还记得威克吗
You remember Wick?
你为什么没有告诉我你把支票作废了
Why didn't you tell me you put a stop on that check?
你不应该给那些人钱
Giving money to those people was not the right thing to do.
你之前怎么没告诉我
Well, why didn't you tell me?
因为这些事让你感觉不错
Because you did something that made you feel good,
-我就想... -"感觉不错"
- and I thought that... ? - "Feel good"?
...如果我不和你说
...i-if I just didn't tell you,
-或许你就... -你觉得我这么做
- maybe you'd get out of... - You think I'm just trying to
能摆脱掉那些坏情绪
whatever mood you're in.
只是为了让自己感觉不错
make myself feel good?
我不知道 我 我不
You know, I don't know. I-I don't -- I don't...
那你觉得我现在感觉如何呢
How do you think I feel right now?
你觉得你这么做让我现在感觉怎么样
How do you think you're making me feel?
你好
安娜 我是路易斯
你还好吗
挺好
找到提奥了没
路易斯 你找到他了吗
找到了
他 他没事吧
路易斯 快告诉我提奥怎么了
他没事
在一家农场工作
他...
他赚得不多
我得帮他还债
我跑那么远来帮他 他觉得很丢人
他是该觉得丢人
要你跑大老远去找他
太蠢了
这蠢孩子
你们俩什么时候回家
他们...
这儿的人很喜欢我们儿子
大家都喜欢他
他们说他很有趣
总是笑呵呵的
就是太"有趣"了他才被赶出学校的
别惯着他
要让他长长教训
没错
我得挂了
话费快用完了
你告诉提奥 等他回了家
我们绝不会饶了他
安娜
Anna.
直达 飞往天堂
请填好申报单和入关表格
Please, have your declaration form and I-94
然后再排队
filled out before standing in line.
下一位 出示你的护照
Next. Passport.
请先填写申报单和入关表格
Please, have your declaration form and I-94
然后再排队
filled out before getting in line.
不好意思 请问一下
Pardon. Excusez-moi.
能请您您能帮帮我吗
Pardon, excusez-moi. Est-ce que vous pourriez m'aider, s'il vous plaît.
请出示你的护照和表单
Passport and forms, please?
先到自助申报机前排队 再排队过海关
Kiosk line first, then CBP line.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表