剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
你不愿意付出所需的那一点代价
you don't want to pay what little it costs
去过好它
to live it.
我没法帮你
I can't help you.
看事情的走向 你也不会希望我帮的
Way things are going, you wouldn't want me to.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
他们把她抓走了
They just took her away.
他们什么都没跟我说
They didn't say anything to me.
打电♥话♥给监狱 他们会告诉你她的保释金要多少
Call the jail, and they'll tell you her bond.
孩子们还好吗
The girls okay?
她们还好
They're fine.
真是悲哀 她们得...
It's sad they have to --
是啊 是的
Yeah. Yeah. It is.
如果你需要的话 我可以留他们在这过夜
I can keep them overnight if you need.
不用了
Oh, that's okay.
不麻烦的
It's not a bother.
在你搬去和瑞琳同住之前 他们经常在这过夜
Before you moved in with Raelyn, they'd been staying over a lot.
很多次
A whole lot.
达斯汀
Dustin.
走吧
Let's go.
去哪
Go where?
去商店 帮忙
The store, help out.
好吧
Okay.
走吧 杰瑞米
Come on, Jeremy.
他和咱们一起去 没关系吧
It's cool, right?
走
Let's go.
是你带进家的
You brought that into this house.
是你把那疯女人带进了家
You brought that crazy woman into this house.
我不知道
I didn't know.
你怎么会不知道 怎么会...
How could you not know? How -- What --
你看不到她都对自己做了什么吗
You couldn't see what she's doing to herself?
没见过 还是不在乎
Never saw that... or didn't care?
天啊 你说你是怎么在机场看到她的
God, you talked about how you saw her at the airport,
看起来像是一道明亮的光
it was like looking at a bright light?
我一直想给这个家
Well, I've been trying to bring some kind of light
-带些光进来 -你一直都他妈的那么可悲
- into this house. - You're just so damn miserable all the time.
你非得把那个女人带回来
You got to bring that woman in here,
你非得要个孩子
you had to have that kid.
那是咱们的儿子
He's our son.
如果尼基发生什么事的话
If something happened to Nicky...
你会在乎吗
would you even have cared?
但如果是你的生意的话
But your business --
你就会嚎啕大哭了
that you weep over.
我们说完了吧
We're...done, yeah?
我需要个家
I need a family.
我们不能一直这样
We can't keep playing this as a way --
我一直在努力 我妈...
I've been trying -- I mean, m-my mother --
都五年前的事了 总该过去了吧
Five years ago -- You need to get over it.
我们得到了我们想要的东西
We get what we want.
我们得到了我们应得的东西
And we get what we deserve.
我接手公♥司♥
I'll get what's left of the company.
你有孩子
And you get the kid.
真冷酷
So cold.
你想让我说什么
Well, what do you want me to say?
说他的名字
Say his name.
说你儿子的名字
Say your son's name.
囤点货 得一会了
Stock up -- We gonna be a while.
走吧
Let's go.
等一下
Hold on.
怎么了
What?
达斯汀去就行了
Dustin's got it.
告诉他你想要什么
Tell him what you want.
什么都行
Whatever.
那你就给他买♥♥个"什么都行"
So, get "Whatever."
杰瑞米会在这等你回来的
Jeremy's gonna be here when you get back.
懂了吗
You understand?
最好别让他等
Better not keep him waiting.
我需要帮忙
Hey, I need some help.
-我朋友在那辆车里 我需要些... -我听不懂
- My friend's in the car, and I need some -- - No entiendo.
拜托
Please.
我不会给你钱的
No te voy a dar dinero!
不不不不不不不不...
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, n--
就要这些吗
That gonna be all for you?
你这有洗手间吗
Do you have a restroom?
后面墙角
Back corner.
阿曼达·麦凯
助理地方检察官
我辞职了
I quit.
基马拉 我这有个逃难者
Kimara, I have a runaway.
我已经不为"正道计划"工作了
I don't work for Project Open Road anymore.
这个孩子 我很确定他是被贩卖♥♥的
This kid -- I'm pretty sure he was being trafficked.
你可以叫别人去 你知道吧
You can call somebody else. You know that, right?
我试过了
I tried.
我需要帮助
I need help.
我记得你告诉我
I remember you telling me
被剥削的孩子对检察院并不新鲜
that exploited kids were old news to the D.A.
这和检察院无关
This isn't about the D.A.
是关于一个未成年的
This is about an under-aged kid
需要进避难所的孩子
who needs to get into a shelter.
基马拉 帮帮我也帮帮他
Kimara, help me help him.
然后你就可以想干什么干什么了
Then you can be done.
你多大了
How old are you?
过了18了吗
Are you over 18?
17?
你到17岁了吗
Are you younger than 17?
你想和警♥察♥谈吗
Do you want to talk to the police?
不想
I don't want to talk to them.
你有住的地方吗
Do you have a place to stay?
你有想让我们联♥系♥的人吗
Is there anyone you'd like us to contact?
你有朋友吗
Do you have any friends?
听我说 我不应该在这的
Ecoutez-moi, je vous en prie. Je ne devrais pastre ici.
带一个能听懂我说话的人过来
Faites venir quelqu'un qui me comprenne!
我有话想说
Laissez-moi parler quelqu'un!
我叫加布里埃尔·杜兰德
Je m'appelle Gabrielle Durand.
我有话要说
Laissez-moi parler quelqu'un!
我叫加布里埃尔·杜兰德
Je m'appelle Gabrielle Durand.
带一个能听懂我说话的人过来
Faites venir quelqu'un qui me comprenne!
带一个能听懂我说话的人过来
Faites venir quelqu'un qui me comprenne!
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表