剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
培训要多少钱
How much do the courses cost?
有一些财政资助
Um, there's a range of financial-aid options
我们可以帮你申请
we can help you with.
但是大约多少钱
But about how much?
我们看看
Let's take a look.
好的
Okay.
我能拿走这个吗
May I keep this?
没问题
Absolutely.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我告诉海伦我们没孩子
I told Helen that it's your fault
都是因为你
that we weren't able to have a baby.
你说谎
That's a lie.
我没说谎
No, it's not.
-不仅是因为这个 -这是真♥相♥
- It wasn't the only reason. - It's the truth.
你到底要看多少个医生才肯相信
How many doctors did you have to go see?
-多少个专家... -你没这个能力
- How -- How many specialists? - You couldn't do it.
我得用别的男人的精♥子♥
I had to use another man's sperm...
我们方法都用尽了
We -- We tried everything.
所以你才恨尼基
...and that's why you hate Nicky.
你没法让我怀孕
You couldn't get me pregnant.
这是男人唯一的本职工作
The one thing a man is supposed to be able to do,
你做不到
you couldn't do it.
孩子们好好回家了吗
Girls get home okay?
回了
Yes.
我可以去接她们的
You know, I can get them.
他们可以自己来
They can get by on their own.
另外 我不希望她们习惯上
Besides, I don't want them getting used to
某些临时的情况
something that's just temporary.
我不会做你的负担的
I'm not gonna be a burden to you.
我没说你是
Didn't say you were.
我去了卡罗莱纳州职业中心
Well, I went down to the Carolina Career Center
找工作
looking for work.
然后呢
And?
他们没有合适的
And they didn't have anything,
没有立刻能有薪水的
nothing that pays anything right away.
他们让我去上课
Told me to take some courses
然后尝试食品服务业
and look into food-service work.
继续找吧 你会找到的
Keep looking. You'll find something.
找到我想要的吗
Well, something I want?
能给够正常生活的钱的都没有
There's nothing out there that pays a living wage.
你去哪了
Where you been?
你以为我赚不到钱
Or you think I don't get paid nothing
是因为我喜欢赚不到钱吗
'cause I like not getting paid nothing?
我以为你的情况比较特殊
I thought things might be different for you.
因为...
Different 'cause...
你的背景
of your situation.
是指因为我服过刑吗
Since I got a conviction? That what you mean?
我知道有些事对你来说更难
I know there are some things that are more difficult for you.
你知道这里的最低工资为什么那么低吗
You know why minimum wage is so low around here?
他们把那个跨性别厕所的账单藏起来了
They buried stuff about it in that transgender bathroom bill.
就算有人想付钱 也没法付
Even if somebody wanted to pay more, they can't.
他们让人心生恐惧
They made people scared
然后投出反对自己的票
and got them to vote against themselves.
世道艰难是因为有人太蠢
Things are hard 'cause some people are stupid.
那...
So...
既然我得跟你丈夫说谎...
since I got to lie to your husband and all that...
你能不能告诉我
...can you just explain to me
你这到底是演的哪出戏呢
what this episode of yours is all about?
这不是做戏
It's not an episode.
这不是小事
This isn't a -- a thing.
这关乎...
It's -- It's about...
我的生活
my life.
我整个人生
It's about my whole life.
你有没有感觉到过承受不住
Haven't you ever felt overwhelmed?
我有女儿们
I got the girls.
我不能承受不住
I can't afford to be overwhelmed.
客户名单
特蕾西 照片
特蕾西
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-我只是... -你在干什么
- Hey. I was just -- - What are you doing?
我在找...
I was just looking for --
我跟你们都说过 不要再到处看了
I told y'all to quit pulling this...
我没有
I'm not.
你们都会一直来 偷我的东西
Y'all keep coming in here and snatching my stuff.
你需要冷静
You need to relax.
什么
What?
你刚才说什么
What did you just say?
闪开
Move!
贱♥人♥
You bitch!
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
你最好滚出去 贱♥人♥ 我说过了
You better get out, bitch. I told you about that.
我说过管好你自己的事
I told you to mind your own!
贱♥人♥
You bitch!
这是什么情况
What the hell?
她乱动我东西
She was in my stuff.
你...是有什么问题
What the -- What the hell's wrong with you?
天呐 坚持住
Oh, my God. Hang on.
坚持住 雪伊
Hang on, Shae.
-你在干什么 -闭嘴
- What are you doing? - Shut up!
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
你做了什么
What did you do?!
你做了什么
What did you do?!
叫埃弗里特来
Get Everett.
叫埃弗里特来
Go get Everett!
雪伊
Shae.
雪伊 雪伊
Shae, Shae.
她...她...
She -- She was...
发生了什么
What happened?
-雪伊 -她动我的东西
- Shae? - She was in my stuff!
我不是故意的 我发誓...
I didn't mean it! I swear it was an --
-雪伊 -这是个意外
- Shae? - It was an accident. It was...
回你房♥间等着 离开
Go to your room and wait. Go hang out.
-雪伊 -给我你的手♥机♥
- Shae. - Hey, give me your phone.
关掉无线网 把他们弄出去
Shut off the Wi-Fi. Get them out of here.
我们走 手♥机♥给我
Let's go. Come on. Give me your phones.
-过来 -姑娘们 回房♥间
- Come here. - Girls, to go your rooms.
别看那个 看我
Don't look at that. Look at me. Come here.
跟我说说她的情况
Tell me about her.
她有人关心吗 有家人吗
She have anybody, any family?
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
他有男朋友或者什么吗
She got a guy or anything?
比利
Billy.
比利是谁
Who's Billy?
以前是她的皮条客
Was her pimp.
他在哪
Where is he at?
监狱里
In jail.
你没法为她做任何事 听到了吗
Look, there's nothing you can do for her. Hear me?
你什么都做不了
There's nothing you can do
除非把这里所有人都害了
except get everybody in this house screwed.
是特蕾西要完 你明白吗
Tracy's screwed. You understand that?
杰瑞米要完 你也要完
Jeremy's screwed. You're screwed.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
你是傻吗
Are you stupid, huh?
你傻吗
Are you stupid?
这不会有问题
It's not gonna be a problem.
她没人管 她的皮条客在监狱里
She's got nobody but her pimp in jail.
我们能搞定
We can handle this.
我会照顾你 跟往常一样
I'm gonna take care of you, same as always.
但有些事也得你去办
But there's some stuff you got to take care of, too.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表