剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
我听不懂英语
No English.
先排自助申报机的队
Kiosk line first.
加布里埃尔 加布里埃尔
Gabrielle! Gabrielle!
你好
Bonjour.
你好
Bonjour.
这就是尼基
This is Nicky.
-你好 -你好
- Bonjour, bonjour. - Bonjour!
尼基 你好呀
Bonjour, Nicky. Ça va?
你好
Hi.
你好
Bonjour.
你好
Bonjour.
你说的第一个法语单词
Your first French word.
-咱们这边走吧 -好的
- Here, let's go. - D'accord.
他们就是折腾人
They don't make it easy.
他们把事情搞得很复杂
Ils ne rendent pas les choses faciles.
不 即使我们旅行的时候 一到了...
Non. Même quand nous voyageons, dès qu'on arrive à la...
一到了边境 就都...
Dès qu'on arrive à la frontière, tout est...
海关的那些人
Uh, the -- the border?
对 他们就爱折腾人
Uh, they just -- they just don't make it easy.
我的法语很不好
Mon français est très mauvais.
没有 没有 你说的很好
Non. Non, non, non. Il est très bon.
我可以帮你
Et je pourrais vous aider.
谢谢你
Merci.
还有一件事不..
C'est encore une chose qui n'est pas...
还有另外一件事他们也搞得很复杂
That's the other thing they don't make easy.
工作签证
Workers' visas?
但我们...
Uh... Mais nous sommes --
但我们很高兴你来了
Mais nous sommes vraiment ravis que vous soyez là.
你能来帮我们照顾尼基
Uh, we -- we're just so happy that you're here
我们太高兴了
to -- to, uh, help take care of Nicky.
非常感谢 柯茨太太
Merci beaucoup, Madame Coates.
不不 "柯茨太太"
Oh, no, "Madame Coates" --
这有点太正式了吧 叫我克莱尔吧
C'est un peu trop formel, non? Appelez-moi Clair.
谢谢 克莱尔 谢谢
Merci, Clair, merci.
这是你的房♥间
Voilà votre chambre.
这是给我的吗
Pour moi?
都是你的
Rien que pour vous.
你自己的
Toute seule.
-你休息一下吧 -好的
- Reposez-vous? - D'accord.
等会儿我们一起出门
Plus tard nous irons ensemble.
我带你看看尼基喜欢去玩的公园
Je vais vous montrer le parc ou Nicky aime jouer.
好的
D'accord.
你的到来让我们很高兴
Nous sommes heureux que vous soyez là.
谢谢你
Merci.
谢谢
Merci.
放在这里就行了
Just right along here is good.
把这些东西都拆下来
All right. Let's get all that stuff off.
-怎么样 -你好 尼克拉斯
- How they do? - How's it going, Nicholas?
朋友 很高兴能再见到你
Good to see you again, my friend.
-我也是 -你好 盖
- Good to see you. - Hi, Guy.
-很高兴又见面了 -喝点啥吗
- Good to see you, as always. - You want something?
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm good. Thank you, sir.
你们用的是烘干板材
You use kiln-dried?
这是A级胶合板
Plywood -- grade "A."
这里头有一半用料我想卖♥♥都卖♥♥不出去
Well, half the stuff I couldn't sell if I wanted to.
我的客户绝不会买♥♥的
Not to my customers.
整个背面都看得到缝合线
I'm seeing stitching all along the back.
你们的制♥造♥商连遮都不遮一下
Your manufacturer didn't even try to hide it.
接缝也不整齐 而且连胶合板都用上了
And the seams aren't uniform. Now plywood, too?
上面还有很明显的压痕
And I'm seeing visible press marks.
这还只是样品而已
That's just on the samples.
我想让你马上坐飞机
I want you on a plane,
去跟制♥造♥商好好谈谈
I want you sitting down with the manufacturer.
我们可以找别的工厂合作
We can look for another factory.
找一间造价更低的吗
Another factory that's cheaper?
因为现在这间价格已经很低了
'Cause that -- that's cheap.
你还想要更低的
You want to do cheaper?
我们 我们本来是要降低成本
We're -- We're -- We're supposed to be saving money,
可现在我们连客户都要没了
but now we're -- we're losing clients and...
我们和他做生意怎么说也有22年了
I mean, we -- we've been with him for what? 20, 22 years.
他就这样抛弃我们了
And he just walked on us?
现在生意不好做
It's a hard market right now.
我们得考虑裁员了
We need to look at cutting back on staff.
再继续裁员
Cut back on more staff.
柯茨公♥司♥
收发货仓库
一只猪
Un cochon.
一只猪
Un cochon.
一辆汽车
Une voiture.
一辆汽车
Une voiture.
一只猫
Un chat.
一只猫
Un chat.
尼克拉斯 是你吗
Nicholas? Is that you?
一个牛仔
Un cowboy.
一个牛仔
Un cowboy.
一辆卡车
Un camion.
一辆卡车
Un camion.
一匹马
Un cheval.
一匹马
Un cheval.
-好像一匹马 -加布里埃尔
- Comme un cheval. - Gabrielle?
这是我的丈夫 尼克拉斯
Voici mon mari, Nicholas.
晚上好 柯茨先生
Bonsoir, Monsieur Coates.
很高兴认识您
Je suis très heureuse de faire votre connaissance, et...
很感谢您让我来到你们家
Je vous remercie beaucoup de m'avoir accueillie chez-vous.
您和您的太太和儿子人都很好
Vous et votre femme et votre fils sont très gentils.
我真得很幸运能成为这个家庭的一员
J'ai vraiment beaucoup de chance de faire partie dans cette famille.
谢谢您
Merci.
跟我说说提奥的事
跟我说说你儿子
你和家长或法定监护人有联♥系♥吗
Do you have any contact with a parent or a legal guardian?
没有
No.
你知道你的家长或监护人在哪儿吗
Do you know the whereabouts of your parents or a guardian?
我不知道我爸爸在哪儿
I don't know where my dad is.
但我知道我妈妈在哪儿
I know where my mom is.
你有她的联♥系♥方式吗
Do you have the means to contact her?
我... 我...
Do -- Do I...
找到她本人 也可以是写信或网络
Either in person or by post or electronic communication?
我知道她在哪儿 但是...
I-I know where she is, but...
在你签这份堕胎弃权声明书之前
Prior to requesting this waiver to have an abortion,
你有没有试过联♥系♥她
have you made an attempt to contact her?
没有
No.
你有没有医学原因
Are you aware of any medical reason
令你需要在24小时内
that you would require a termination of your pregnancy
终止妊娠
within the next 24 hours?
没有
No.
那我得要求你你先获得
Then it is my directive that you first attempt
你父母的允许
to secure permission from your parent.
如果你没有收到回复
If after no response is received,
法庭可以再次考虑你的请求
the court can again take up your request.
我想要堕胎
I want an abortion.
我明白 这个可能性还存在
I understand, and I'm leaving open the possibility...
-你在叫我滚蛋 -是进行必要的步骤
- You're telling me to go away. ...- to take the necessary steps.
我为什么要来这儿
Why am I here?
法律要求尚未独♥立♥的未成年人
The law requires that un-emancipated minors
拥有合法的弃权声明书
receive a legal waiver.
我本应该为我的皮条客的罪行作证
I'm supposed to be testifying against my pimp.
你们都希望我能制止他这样的人
You all want me to do something to stop people like him.
为什么当我为自己着想时
So how come when I decide how to take care of myself
却要上法庭
I'm the one in court?
不想要孩子并不是弃权声明书的充分理由
Not wanting a child isn't sufficient reason for a waiver.
-那什么理由才行 -雪伊
- What's a good reason? - Shae...
什么理由才行
What's a good reason?
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表