剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
尼基 醒醒
Nicky, lever!
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
加布里埃尔 我饿了
Gabrielle, I'm hungry.
什么
Quoi?
我饿了
J'ai faim.
欢迎来"乡村厨房♥"就餐
Welcome to the Country Kitchen.
需要来点什么
What would you like?
好的 一份炸鸡和炸薯条
Okay, one chicken and French fry.
还有吗
And...
就这些吗
Will that be all?
好的
Okay.
我们什么时候回家
When are we going home?
什么
Quoi?
谢谢用餐
Thank y'all so much for coming in.
这是账单 不着急
And there's no rush at all.
女士
Hey, Ma'am!
-请稍等 女士 -饿死我了
- Excuse me! Ma'am! - Man, I'm starving.
女士 你给的钱不够
Ma'am, this doesn't cover your check.
请等一下
Excuse me?!
-女士 -这位女士 有人喊你
- Hey, Ma'am! - Miss, she's trying to talk to you.
喂 她在跟你说话呢
Hey, she's trying to ask you something.
女士 请等一下
Miss, hold on!
你没听见我说话吗
Hey, I'm talking to you!
站住
Stop!
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
天哪 瑞琳
Oh, Raelyn.
你们要把她带去哪里 我是她姐姐
Where are you taking her? I'm her sister.
我 能不能
I want -- Could --
车上坐的是嫌疑人
In the back of the car is a suspect.
能否确认你们所见
I want you to tell me if that's the last person
最后与孩子在一起的人就是她
you saw with your child.
没错 是她
Yeah, it's her.
我的护照在那个房♥子里
Mon passeport est dans la maison.
他们把它藏起来了 不让我拿
Ils le cachent m'empêcher de le prendre.
你们和克莱尔说 让我回家
Dites à Clair de me laisser rentrer chez moi.
我什么也不会说的【求校】
Je dirai rien.
-求你们了 -你冷静一下
- S'il vous plait. - You need to settle down, all right?
我什么也不会说的
Je dirai rien!
别再给自己惹麻烦了
Don't cause yourself any more trouble!
别嚷嚷 别嚷嚷
Settle down! Settle down!
你们知道嫌疑人的名字吗
Do you know the suspect's name?
加布里埃尔
Gabrielle.
她的全名
Her full name.
杜兰德 加布里埃尔·杜兰德
Durand, Gabrielle Durand.
她是这里的雇员吗
And she was employed here?
她是我们的保姆 我们几个月前雇了她
She's our nanny. We hired her a few months ago.
你们知道她为什么逃跑吗
Do you know why she was trying to flee?
还有她为什么要伤害你们的儿子
Why did she want to do harm to your son?
她 她偷东西
She -- She was stealing.
她试图撬我们的保险柜
Now, she tried to break into our safe.
不 我们不知道
No. We don't know.
她有问题
She had issues.
"问题"
"Issues".
我一开始没发现这些问题
I didn't see them at first.
一看到加布里埃尔时 我...
When you meet Gabrielle, I --
我知道这事听起来是什么样
I mean, I know how this is gonna sound,
但...我在机场见到她时
but...when I saw her at the airport,
她就像一道光
she was like a light.
没人能想到她还藏着这些阴暗面
You'd never know she was hiding all these dark things.
杜兰德女士对孩子动过手吗
Has Ms. Durand ever been physical with the child?
有次她对尼基大喊大叫
There was one time when she shouted at Nicky,
稍微扭了一下他的胳膊
she twisted his arm a little bit.
她刚来这个国家
She had just gotten into the country.
我以为 她只是不清楚情况
I thought, mm, she didn't know any better.
之后 我开始发现...
And then, I started to see these...
她身上这些伤痕
cuts on her,
还有这些记号♥
these marks on her.
我以为她会自残
And I think she would hurt herself.
她...加布里埃尔是从海地来的
She -- Gabrielle's from Haiti.
她...跟自己的孩子分开了
She's...separated from her son.
她没有 家庭
She didn't -- doesn't have a family.
我以为 你知道的
And I think, you know,
我觉得她是因为这个 才这么忧郁
I think that's why she was...distressed.
她会被怎么处理
What's going to happen to her?
我们会带她去圣凯瑟琳医院做评估
We'll be taking her to St. Catherine's Hospital for evaluation.
她有麻烦吗
Is she in trouble?
要看她带走你孩子的时候精神状态如何
Depends on her state of mind when she took your child.
给
Here.
这是我的电♥话♥号♥码
My direct number.
如果你有任何原因需要联♥系♥我
If you need to contact me for any reason,
不要犹豫
please don't hesitate.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
我送你出去
I'll see you out.
我需要你帮助
I need your help.
瑞琳进监狱了
Raelyn's in jail.
怎么回事
What happened?
瑞琳就是瑞琳
Raelyn being Raelyn.
你得给我点别的信息
Need to give me a little more than that.
她没通过随机药检
She failed a drug test.
她这次可能会丢掉孩子
She's probably gonna lose her kids this time.
这还说不准
You don't know that.
她违反了保释规定 她需要律师
She violated her parole. She's gonna need a lawyer.
我知道
I know that.
我不能帮助你
I can't help you.
我没别人能找了
There's no one else.
卡森
Carson.
不
No.
卡森是好男人
Carson is a good man.
卡森只听劳丽安的话
Carson will do what Laurie Ann tells him.
可劳丽安不会管这事儿的
Laurie Ann won't do anything.
只有你来 没别人了
It's you, or it's nobody.
我没法帮你 现在不行
I can't help you, not right now.
我...
I --
我说的是对那些工人的责任
I'm taking responsibility for what happened to those workers.
什么意思 你要"承担责任"吗
What do you mean, you're "Taking responsibility"?
我得服一段时间刑
I'm gonna do some jail time.
但你跟大火没有任何关系
But you didn't have anything to do with the fire.
但房♥子是我处理的
Well, I was the one who dealt with the housing.
我有责任
I'm responsible.
劳丽安说服你承担的责任
Laurie Ann talked you into taking the blame.
我想做正确的事
I want to do what's right.
就是公开地四处攻击
Mm-hmm. Flail around in public
让人看到你是个多好的"好人"吗
so people can see what a "Good man" you are?
我在弥补我的过错 你不尊重...
I'm making up for my mistakes. You don't respect that --
醉酒和做圣人还要两头占
Whipsawing from being a drunk to a saint?
你过去两个月做的每件事
Everything you've done in the last couple months
都是要让你自己被曝光
has been about putting yourself on display.
你得考虑你自己的情况
You need to think on your own situation.
我在考虑我妹妹的家庭
I'm thinking about my sister's family!
她在监狱里 她有两个孩子
She's in jail. She's got two kids.
她在监狱里
She is in jail,
而你却在做什么美德秀
and you're doing some little morality play?
这不是秀
It's not a play!
我是真的要去服刑
It's gonna be real time,
会有真正的后果
and there are gonna be real consequences.
我理解 我也接受
I understand that, and I accept it.
你一直想找到自己的生活不是吗
You've been trying to figure out your life?
你有很好的生活
You got a good life.
唯一有问题的是
Only thing wrong,
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表