剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
访客
杜兰德女士
Madame Durand.
我来帮您坐起来
Je peux vous aider à vous asseoir ?
好了 这样更舒服
Voilà, c'est mieux.
别再给我下药了
Arrêtez de me droguer.
这样可不好
C‘est pas gentil.
您必须要吃药 快
Vous devez prendre vos médicaments. Allez.
求求您 这不公平
Je vous en prie. C’est pas juste.
您必须要吃药
Vous devez prendre vos médicaments.
《美国罪恶》
他们怎么样
Okay, how about these guys?
他们看起来在轨道上走得很顺利
They -- They look like they could handle the track.
你想吃麦片还是吐司
Can I get you cereal or toast?
-吐司 -好的
- Toast. - Okay.
你想和你♥爸♥爸说早安吗
You...want to say good morning to your father?
爸爸 早上好
Morning, Daddy.
你可以跟尼基说早上好吗
Can you tell Nicky good morning?
我找到了个住处
I found a place.
你没必要走
You don't have to leave.
我尽量这周就签下租约
Well, I'm trying to get the lease signed this week.
你不用这样做
You don't have to.
她已经走了 我们可以重新开始
She's gone now. We can start over.
你知道吗 这就是你会说的话
you know, that's what you said
当你想把一个女人带进这个家的时候
when you brought the woman into this house --
-还是海地移♥民♥ -别说了
- some immigrant from Haiti. - Don't.
我本可以告诉你会发生些什么
You know, I could've told you how that was gonna go,
但是你什么都知道
but you have all the answers.
不要在尼基面前说这些
Don't -- Don't do this in front of Nicky.
那就别硬把他推到我面前
Well, then don't shove him in my face.
你想要个反应吗
You know? You want a reaction?
你现在看到了
You got one.
越南 搜索结果
越南 旅行
我是基马拉
It's Kimara.
达斯汀
Dustin...
他们不让我走
They won't let me leave.
没有人在限制你去任何地方
Nobody's keeping you from going anywhere --
那他们为什么不让我走
Then how come they won't just let me leave?
因为你是未成年人
Because you're a minor.
他们想确保
They want to make sure
你真的有安全的地方可去
that you actually have someplace safe to go.
你有地方住吗
Do you have anywhere to go?
之前 当我问你
Before, when I asked you
想让我们给什么人打电♥话♥
if there was somebody you wanted us to call
或者有没有想联♥系♥到你的人
or somebody to be able to get in touch with you,
你什么都没说
you didn't say anything.
现在你想让我给谁打电♥话♥吗
Do you want me to call somebody for you?
不
No.
你想让我和和这里的人说
Do you want me to talk to the people here
给你一张大巴车票吗
about giving you a bus voucher?
达斯汀 听着 我一会儿就走了
Look, Dustin, I'm gonna be leaving soon.
他们会给你安排一名新的社工
They're gonna assign you a new caseworker.
你根本不在乎
You don't care.
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
你打了电♥话♥ 我就过来找你
You call, I come.
我来了 你又什么都不说
I come, you don't say nothing.
你有心事
Something's bothering you.
如果你想得到我的帮助 你有我的电♥话♥
If you want my help, you have my number.
这周结束之前我都可以过来
I'll be around till the end of the week.
你喝一口好吗
Why don't you just have a sip or two?
你好
Hello?
珍妮特
Jeanette?
我可以去看你吗
Can I come see you?
为什么要来
For what?
我想过去和你谈谈
I want to come and... talk.
求你了
Please.
我真的需要和你谈谈
I really need to talk to you.
好啊
Yeah.
我们可以谈谈
We can talk.
瑞林又被关起来了
Raelyn's back in jail.
她药检没有过
She failed a drug test.
也不是很惊讶 对吗
It's not a big surprise, is it?
她一直在说是被弄错了
Well, she keeps saying it was a mistake.
他们有时会弄错
They make mistakes... sometimes.
那她会怎么样
What's gonna happen to her?
违反假释条例
Parole violation.
她得出庭
She's got to go before a judge,
有可能要判18个月 所以
but they could give her 18 months, at least, so...
我得想办法维持生活
I got to figure out how to keep things going.
你需要钱
You need money.
我需要回家
I need to come home.
那些你所谓的要找回自我的话
And all that talk about trying to find yourself,
试图去”呼吸” 还有
trying to "Breathe" and...
想为工人们作主的那些话
wanting to taking a stand for the workers,
就当什么都没发生了吗
that just... goes away?
你回来以后会怎么样
What's it gonna be like when you're back?
一切都和原来一样
It's gonna be like it was.
-不 不会的 -我会陪着你
- No, it won't. - I’m -- I'm gonna be there for you.
我会支持你
I will support you --
你将要做一名家庭主妇
You're gonna be a housewife,
一切之前让你反感的事
the same thing that set you off before.
当你觉得没有被尊重的时候
And the minute you feel disrespected,
你还会再离开
you leave again.
我需要拿到瑞林女儿们的监控权
I need to take custody of Raelyn's girls.
我们需要这么做
We need to do it.
你问过
You asked --
你问过我们是不是应该要孩子
You asked if we should've had kids...
是 但那是要我们自己的孩子
Yeah, our own kids.
你问我们是不是该不把眼光只放自己身上
If we should've been about something bigger than us.
我们自己的孩子
Our -- Our own children.
她们需要帮助
Well, they need help.
要多久
For how long?
一直到瑞林健康起来吗
Until Raelyn's healthy?
能有多久就要有多
For as long as it takes.
你得和劳丽安说这件事
You have to talk to Laurie Ann.
这事事关财务安排
You are talking about a financial arrangement.
事关照顾好我们的侄女们
Taking care of our nieces.
如果你不是需要用钱
Yeah, and if you didn't need the money to do it,
你不会来这的
you wouldn't be here.
我没有
I'm not as...
没有我以为的那么坚强
strong as I thought.
我没法
I can't --
我以为我能解决 但我不能
I can't deal with things like I thought, so...
所以我回来了
I am here and...
我想承认我做的一切
I want to admit to what I did,
我做错的事 以及
or what I did wrong, or -- or...
-我怎么伤害了你 -别说了
- how I hurt you. - Stop.
但我回来了 我愿意付出一切
But I am here, and I will do whatever I have to...
-别说了 -只要能留下来
- Stop... - to stay.
别说了
Stop it. Just stop.
-求你了 卡森 -别说了
- Please, Carson... - Stop it.
我曾经全心全意地爱着你
I loved you with all my heart.
我真的爱过
I really did.
我从没做过任何
Not one day, not one time
对不起你的事
did I ever treat you wrong.
我不该被你这样对待
Never deserved what you did to me.
劳丽安会理解这些的
Laurie Ann'll understand all this.
她也只在乎生意而已
All she cares about is business, too.
北行方向
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can I help you?
我能把这票换成去别的地方的吗
Can I exchange this for a ticket somewhere else?
往返吗
Round trip?
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表