剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
Well, that was nice.
酒水要价过高了
Well, the drinks were overpriced.
-这是募捐晚会嘛 -还掺水了
- Oh, it's a fundraiser. - And watered down.
我觉得大家这样聚聚挺好的
Well, I think it's nice getting together.
你现在觉得我雇了加布里埃尔很明智了吧
Um, now aren't you glad I hired Gabrielle, right,
这样就不用跟别人去抢保姆了
so we didn't have to scramble for a sitter?
是啊 要不是直接从其他国家接过来
Yeah, because it's impossible to find a sitter
根本就找不到保姆
unless you fly one in from another country.
我捐了一笔款
I made a donation.
什么捐款
What kind of donation?
以尼基的名义捐的
In Nicky's name.
什么捐款
What kind of donation?
5000美元
$5,000.
你在开玩笑吗 克莱尔
Are you -- Are you kidding me, Clair?
这可以减免税款
Well, it's a tax deduction.
你 你可是个会计师啊 天哪
Y-You're an -- You're an accountant, for God's sake.
你知道公♥司♥
You know that a business,
必须有盈利
i-it has to show a profit to --
才可以销帐
to take a write-off, don't you?
什么意思 有盈利
What do you mean, to show you a profit?
只是 只是现在时机不对 好吗
It's -- It's just -- It's not the best time, all right?
如果你在会计方面需要帮助
If you need help with accounting,
我可以帮忙
I can help.
现在我们的生意不光是
No, the -- the -- What's happening with the business
记个账的问题
is about more than creative bookkeeping.
我们的生意有什么问题
Wh--What's happening with the business?
我是说其他 所有生意都这样
It's, uh, what's going on with any business.
我们得竞争
W-We need to compete.
情况不好吗
Is it bad?
也没有不好
No, it's not bad.
只是现在整个市场萧条
It's just -- It's -- It's not a good time.
要是你需要帮忙 我愿意帮你
Well, if you need help, I can help.
-你怎么帮 -我...
- Uh, how? - I...
你要怎么帮忙 你能做什么
H-H-How are you gonna help? What are you gonna do?
怎么 打算挥挥魔杖创造奇迹吗 克莱尔
What are you, gonna wave a magic wand, Clair --
是这个打算吗 然后解决所有的问题
is that what you're gonna do? -- and fix it?
你 你生了个奇迹宝宝 所以呢
Y-You had your miracle baby, so, what,
所以现在什么奇迹你就都能创造了是吗
now you're capable of miracles, is that it?
我听着你跟
You know, I hear you telling
所有听你说话的人
your silly little miracle-baby story
都讲一遍你难产的故事
to anybody who's gonna listen,
现在我告诉你一个事实
and I'm gonna tell you something.
讲这个故事特别傻 你就是傻
You -- It makes you like a fool. You look like a damn fool.
你真贴心啊
Well, it's -- it's heartwarming
养育孩子的责任都由你担了
how you've taken to fatherhood.
贴心什么呢...
Oh, is it really heartwar--
我一周七天在办公室忙死忙活
Well, I'm killing myself seven days a week in that office.
你又干什么了
What the hell are you doing?
你每天都干什么呢 克莱尔
Huh, what are you doing all day, Clair?
没事 没任何事干
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
我们还雇了保姆 好让你不干活只花钱
We hired a nanny so you can just sit around and write checks.
我雇保姆是因为家里没有其他人
I hired a nanny so there'd be somebody else in the house
帮我照顾孩子了
to help take care of our son.
-你好 基马拉 -你好
- Hey, Kimara. - Hey.
我不能让你进来 已经宵禁了
Uh, I can't let you in. It's after curfew.
我知道 我只是来给雪伊送个东西
Oh, I know. I just came to drop something by for Shae.
雪伊
Shae?
她不在
She's not here.
但是 已经过了宵禁了啊
But it's... past curfew.
是的 她几小时前退房♥了
Yeah, she checked out a couple hours ago.
退房♥去了哪里
Checked out and went where?
没说什么 直接走了
Didn't say nothing. Just left.
她不在庇护所了
She's not at the shelter.
我理解 但我空不出人手了
I understand, but I can't spare anyone.
我是为了帮你啊
I did for you.
我在努力让她
I g-- I-I tried to get her to
指证她的皮条客
testify against her pimp for you.
你尽了责
You did your job.
那你现在也尽尽责 找到她啊
Then do your job and find her.
让谁找
With who?
我手下所有人都不在
My whole staff got shifted.
整个检察院都在增调人手
Now the D.A. is doubling down on
去调查当地农场的案子了
abuses in the local AG business.
她才17岁 她还未成年
Shae is 17. She's a minor.
农场也有受苦的未成年人
There are minors on the farms, too.
那里强迫劳工 还有强♥暴♥案杀人案
There's -- There's forced labor, there's rape, there's murder.
这些卖♥♥淫的案子就要让让步
Sex trafficking takes a back seat to all of that.
现在我手上有个孩子失踪了
And I've got a missing child.
这就是我眼前最重要的事
That's my priority.
追查哪个案子是地检决定的
Look, the D.A. decides which cases to build.
他也不会问我的意见
He doesn't ask what I want to chase.
我也只是听命行事
I just do what they tell me to do.
好了 过来看看
All right. Come see?
取什么名字好呢
What's a good name to use?
布兰迪
Uh, Brandy.
布兰迪
Brandy?
拜托 听起来就像个醉鬼
Come on, that sounds like an alcoholic.
用卡西吧
Do "Cassi."
卡西是谁
Who's Cassi?
谁知道
I don't know.
只是听这个名字我肯定愿意和她上♥床♥
Just sounds like some girl I'd like to have sex with.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
冰箱有吃的
There's food in the freezer.
还能活下去
I'm getting by.
你计划了这一切吗
Did you plan all this?
没有 我不想吵架
No. I don't want to argue.
我也不想吵架
I don't want to argue,
又不是我离家出走
but I'm not the one who walked out.
又不是我以为
I'm not the one who decided
只要留下几顿饭就能...
that leaving a bunch of food behind was gonna...
我
I...
我不知道你到底怎么了
I don't understand what is going on.
是因为我不让你帮那些人吗
This all because I wouldn't let you help those people?
他们死了 你却毫不在意
They died, and you don't care.
要是你 你想帮忙 可以去庇护所
If you -- if you want to help, we can go to a shelter.
我们可以...
We could...
我想...
I want...
你能不能...
Can you...
我...
I...
我需要些钱 卡森
I need some money, Carson.
生活用
To live on.
只是暂时的
For the time being.
暂时是多长
Well, what's the time being?
我只是想自立
I just want to be on my own.
你想要自立 那就自立
If you want to be in our own, be on your own.
我对你不好吗 我背叛过你吗
Did I ever treat you badly? Did I ever cheat on you?
Do you even understand why I left you?
我把一切都给了你
I gave you everything I had.
-可我什么都没有啊 -天哪
- I don't have anything. - Geez.
我没有 没有任何属于我的东西
I don't -- I don't have anything that's mine.
这才是真正的问题吗
Oh, is that -- is that the problem?
是我对你太好了吗
I treated you too good?
是我这个丈夫当的太好了是吗
I was -- I was too good a husband to you?
有人死了 你却不管不顾
People died, and you denied it.
我想做些弥补 你还阻拦我
I tried to do right, and you stopped me.
你和你姐姐坐在一起...
You sat across from your sister...
My father is dying. Our father is dying.
好像我是外人一样
...and treated me like a stranger.
这是最让我伤心的
That's what hurts the most.
我们该要孩子的
We should've had kids.
但我们当时不想要孩子啊
We didn't want children.
我们 生活里该有些别的东西
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表