剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
What's that mean?
我感觉不舒服
I don't feel good.
你觉得不舒服
You don't feel good,
还是你… 你觉得不想干活
or you... you... you don't feel like working?
-出什么问题了 -没问题
- Hey, what's the problem? - No problem!
你吸毒了吗
You high?
你… 你吸毒了吗
You... You high?
我尽力了 我…
I'm trying. I...
-你得起来工作 -我只要… 这很难
- You need to get up and get to work. - I just need... It's hard.
艾萨克 有什么问题
Isaac! What's the problem?
快点 站起来
Come on. Get up.
-起来 -有什么问题
- Get up! - What's the problem?
没 没问题 去干点什么
No. No problem. Go do something!
住户用房♥条例 禁止吸烟 禁止外带饮食 禁用武器 禁止访客
入住表格
你得遵守规矩
There are rules you have to follow.
违反任何一条 你都会遭到驱逐
Disobeying any of the rules will lead to your expulsion.
第一条 禁止毒品
First, no drugs.
你不许吸毒
You're not allowed to take drugs,
也不许在房♥中存有毒品
and you're not allowed to have drugs on the property.
早上八点有礼拜
There's chapel at 8:00 A.M.
每天早上你都必须参加礼拜
You must attend chapel every morning.
我不信教
I'm not religious.
礼拜不是为了让你皈依
Chapel is not about conversion.
而是为了团结大家
It's about fellowship.
你每天早晨必须参加礼拜
You must attend chapel every morning.
有个工作计划
There's a work program
面向高中毕业的住户
for residents who've graduated from high school.
没有高中毕业的
For those who have not,
我们提供强制的普通教育水平课程
we offer mandatory GED courses.
你高中毕业了吗
Are you a high-school graduate?
没
No.
那么你必须上这个课
Then you will be expected to take the classes
并且通过考试
and pass your test.
居住期间
While you're a client,
你不能携带任何电子设备
you may no possess any electronic devices,
裙子
接待任何未经允许的访客
have any unauthorized visitors,
或是未经同意离开此地
and leave the property without consent.
有多少人住这间屋里
How many people stay in this room?
八张床 八个女孩
Eight beds, eight girls.
我跟比利在一起时 一屋只有六个人
When I was with Billy, there was only six to a room.
当你说"奴隶制度"时 别人说你夸张了
You say "Slavery," and people think you're hysterical.
但并非如此
Well, we are not.
仅在北卡罗来纳州
In North Carolina alone,
州内十五万农场工人有百分之三十九
39% of the state's 150,000 farm workers
被报道遭非法买♥♥卖♥♥
report being illegally trafficked
或遭到虐待
or otherwise abused.
有身体虐待 性♥虐♥待
So that is physical abuse, sexual abuse,
死亡威胁 以及克扣工资
death threats, and wage theft.
而且总经常有暴露在农用化学品中
And there's always, you know, the possibility of,
诸如毒药 杀虫剂
you know, exposure to farm chemicals,
这类危险
toxins, pesticides.
这仅是一方的考量
There's all that on one side,
而在另一方面
and on the other side,
又有农业商务
there is an agricultural business
为美国经济带来超过两千亿美金的收入
that brings in over $200 billion into the U.S. Economy.
猜猜看哪一方占有优势
So...guess which side has the edge.
当你处理性♥交♥易案件中
Okay, when you're dealing with workers in sex trafficking,
体力劳动中
in manual labor,
或是任何可能存在虐待的领域中的工人时
in any area where there is a possibility of abuse,
看出蛛丝马迹至关重要
it's all about seeing the signs.
-非常感谢 -幸会
- Thank you very much. - Nice to see you.
下周再见 感谢出席
I'll see you guys next week. Thanks for coming.
讲得真好
Good talk.
真的没什么好办法讲剥削
Yeah, if there's a good way to talk about exploitation.
但是 我只是
But, you know, I just --
我只是尽量讲清楚危险信♥号♥♥
I just try and, like, drive home the warning signs --
比如缺乏沟通 家庭状况等
you know, lack of communication, housing conditions,
还有面临海♥洛♥因♥危机
you know, the exposure to the heroin crisis.
你知道我喜欢什么吗
You know what I love?
我喜欢我们称之为"危机"
I love that we're supposed to call it a "Crisis."
内部的细小裂缝 就会如同...
Like, when it was crack in the inner cities, it was a...
-瘟疫一样 -没错 瘟疫
- An epidemic. - Yeah, epidemic,
比如黑死病
like the black plague.
现在郊区出现了海♥洛♥因♥ 就是一次危机
Now that's in heroin in the suburbs, it's a crisis.
在好人身上发生的坏事
Just a -- Just a bad thing that happens to good people.
天啊 艾比 我今天已经很难过了
Gosh, Abby. I thought I was having a tough day.
你可以愤世嫉俗 但同时也菩萨心肠
Oh, you -- you can be a cynic and still have a heart of gold.
说实话 我觉得你做了这一行
Honestly, I mean, I don't think you can do this job
就一定会成为这种人
and not be one.
我今天和这个女孩在一起 试图帮助她
You know, I was with this girl today that I'm trying to help,
她说和皮条客在一起时过得更好
and she says she thinks she's better off with her pimp.
这个嘛
Well, that's --
你也不是第一次听到这种话了
that's not the first time you've heard that.
不 不是 但还是...
No. No, it's -- it's not, but it's...
你很早前就经受了这些
You know, you go through this space early on
听到过这种话
that you hear something like that,
它真的让你很受挫
and it depresses you, you know?
然后你告诉自己
And then you teach yourself
不要让他们的观念影响你 但是
not to let their perspective get to you, and...
之后你会意识到 你听到的这些
Then you realize that the things you hear,
这些孩子们的话 它们并不会...
the things these kids say -- it just doesn't quite...
像刚开始听到时让你心痛
It just doesn't bring the pain the way it used to.
你觉得自己就快被熬干了
You feel like you're burning out.
艾比 我感觉
Abby, I feel like --
我感觉我就像是在一个救生艇上
I feel like I'm on this lifeboat
它其实只能承受十个人
that only holds 10 people,
曾经我不太在意
and there was a time that I didn't care
它只能载十个人的事实
that it only held 10 people.
我试图塞了一百个人
I'd try to get 100 people on that boat.
但现在
But now...
我接受了它就是只能载十个的事实
I just accept 10 is all I can get.
说不定还不到
Maybe 10.
不要接受它
Don't accept it.
听着
Listen.
继续战斗
Keep fighting the fight.
战斗下去
Keep fighting it.
你造成的痛苦
Le estás causando dolor.
-你可能不在乎 -路易斯
- ¿O ni siquiera te importa? - Luis...
你不在乎你造成了什么后果
¿No te importa lo que estás causando?
反正我要走了
De todos modos me voy.
那你也不在乎内心的感觉吗
¿No te importa cómo la estás haciendo sentir?
提奥
iTeo!
提奥
iTeo!
快点 我们走了
Ivamanos! Come on, let's go!
用这个把你的脸盖上
太热了
我们工作时他们会洒农药
不用这个你就要呼吸毒气
他要对这些女人干什么
男人对女人还能干什么
你为什么在这
和大家一样 干活啊
你不会收菜
你不在乎挣钱
你来这到底是为什么
你在这个农场里做了多久了
大概有
三季了
你见过这个人吗
叫什么
提奥
是你亲戚吗
是我儿子
他来到北卡罗来纳州找工作
之前他常会寄钱给我们
一周一次 每周都寄 突然就没了音信
你一路来这里就是为了找他吗
我没有别人可以联♥系♥ 没有亲戚在这里
那些警♥察♥
并不在乎移♥民♥的生死
我没见过他
这附近有很多农场
他可能搬走了
他有签证吗
没有
No.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表