剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
《美国罪恶》前情提要
事实是这个季节没有足够的工人
We don't have enough workers this season as it is.
这是当然了
I don't know why not,
因为边境偷渡已经泛滥了
since the borders are so out of control.
我们需要人
We need people --
我们要以酬劳换取劳力
we need them to work at a price.
-你会说英语吗 -不会
- Do you speak English? - No.
我想去北卡罗来纳
Quiero ir a Carolina del Norte.
他想去北卡莱罗纳
He wants to go to North Carolina.
我和我的弟弟 我们就能出来
Me and my brother, we got to go out
-招人来农场工作 -想工作就动起来
- and get people to work the fields. - Move, if you want to work!
外面太热了 需要带你一程吗
It's hot out. Want a ride?
来农场工作挣钱怎么样
How 'bout you come work on the farm, get paid?
你需要啤酒 我有啤酒
You need beer -- I got that.
你想要其他的东西
You want other stuff...
拿到钱了吗
Yeah, you got the money?
一切都好吗 是的
It's all good? Yes.
你多大了
How old are you?
18岁
18.
回答的很好
Good answer.
站住 举起手来
Freeze! Get your hands up!
雪伊 我叫基马拉
Shae? My name is Kimara.
如果你愿意 我将尽力帮助你
If you let me, I'll do everything I can to help you.
现在一切都是和性有关
It's all about sex right now.
一切都和性和毒品有关
It's all about sex and drugs.
《观察家报》上有篇文章
There was this article in The Observer.
所有内容都是关于海♥洛♥因♥危机和性♥交♥易
It was all about the heroin crisis and sex trafficking
和这些孩子们是如何为了他们的爱好
and how these kids are trading their bodies
交易他们的身体的
to support their habits.
我读过这篇文章
Yeah, I read that.
地方检察官读了之后他的人生目标变成了
The D.A. read it, and now it is his mission in life
让这些国家摆脱毒品和卖♥♥淫
to rid this county of drugs and prostitution --
至少在其他文章发表之前
at least, until some other article gets written.
现在我们有这个女孩 雪伊·里斯
Now we got this girl -- Shae Reese.
我和她谈了
I talked to her.
我们需要她指证她的皮条客
We need her to testify against her pimp.
她...她不愿意帮忙
Mm, she -- she doesn't want to help.
她只想要离开
She just wants to walk.
她知道她没有面临任何指控
She knows she's not facing any charges.
现在这个皮条客在掌控别的孩子
Now, this pimp was running other kids.
她今年17岁
She's 17.
如果我们能以贩卖♥♥未成年人定他的罪
If we can convict on trafficking a minor,
那将是D级重罪
that's a Class D felony.
重罪判的时间长 才能真的让他不为害社会
That sticks. That matters.
天知道这个女孩已经出入这个系统
Look, you know this girl has been in and out of the system
多少次了
God knows how many times.
她不会再相信我们这些警♥察♥了
She's not gonna trust us cops.
也不会再相信我们的检察官
She's not gonna trust us prosecutors.
你不是在孤军奋战
You're not gonna be doing this alone.
我们会在各方面支持你的
We will support you in every way.
只要你能多关注一下这个女孩的事
But if you could just put any extra focus on this girl...
比利·奎尔斯 你的皮条客
Billy Qualls. Your pimp.
我没有在问你 我在告诉你
I'm not asking you -- I'm telling you.
他被捕了
He's under arrest.
我有麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
你还不到合法年龄
You're under the age of consent.
你没什么都没做错 你没犯罪
You didn't do anything wrong. You didn't commit a crime.
没有人想要指控你
Nobody wants to prosecute you.
检察官
The prosecutors --
-他们只想让你指证比利 -我可以走了吗
- they just want you to testify against Billy. - So I can go?
我告诉他们不会这么做
I told them I'm not doing that.
他控制过你
He ran you,
他还控制了另外五个孩子
and he ran five other kids.
让他们去做啊
Get them to do it.
你的证词更有说服力
Your testimony means more.
他什么都没对我做
He didn't do nothing to me.
-比利只是给了我住的地方 -他放你出去
- All Billy did -- he gave me someplace to live. - He sent you out
让你用身体挣钱
and made you collect money for sex.
我在遇到比利之前和别人睡在一起了
I was bangin' people before I met Billy.
我本来就在这么做
How are you gonna put him in jail
你凭什么因为我的行为把他关起来
for what I was doing, anyway?
你是想告诉我 去汽车旅馆 去公♥寓♥
You tell me it felt right --
接受那些让你觉得恶心的男人
going to a motel, going to an apartment,
然后收他们的钱
taking in some man who made you sick,
你还感觉不错吗
and then taking the money...
雪伊 你一轮多少钱
How much did you get a turn, Shae?
50美元 30美元
$50? $30?
然后就因为比利要 你就把钱给他吗
And then taking that money back to Billy because he said so?
他又在哪 他在你附近吗
And where was he? Was he anywhere around?
你告诉我这让你感觉很好
You tell me that that felt right to you,
我就不管你了
and I'll leave you alone.
什么时候进行庭审
When's the trial gonna be?
会有几场听证会
There will be a few hearings,
至于庭审
and the trial itself --
也许会在九个月后
maybe nine months.
这九个月我应该做些什么
I'm supposed to do what for nine months?
我们会你让参加就业计划
We will get you into a jobs program.
-我们会让你去庇护所 -待九个月
- We'll get you into a shelter -- - for nine months?
你根本不清楚什么时候进行庭审
You got no idea when a trial would be.
你只是想让我待到你们
You just want me to hang out and be ready
想要的时候出面指控比利准备
for when you all want me to speak against Billy.
美国罪恶
醒醒
iándale! IDespiértate!
五点车就走 不等人
iLas vans salen a las cinco en punto!
他们在说些什么
我不知道
有几个工人受伤了
许多工人都受伤了
榛木 山核桃木抛光
...hazel pecan finish.
-六个可折叠的活动桌面 -很好啊
- Six fold-out leaves. - It's nice.
-就在北卡罗来纳州加工的 -有存货吗
- Made right here in North Carolina. - Is it in stock?
这是手工制♥作♥的
It's hand-crafted.
要做一件这里没有展出的
It would take about three months
要花三个月时间
for a piece that's not on the floor.
-你好 -真的 这可是独一无二的家具
- Hello? - So, really, we're talking about one-of-a-kind pieces.
-什么时候 今晚吗 -它们可是会保值的
- When? Last night? - They hold their value.
将这些当做传家宝的家庭数不胜数
I can't tell you in how many families these become heirlooms.
真的
They really do.
多少人 天啊 但不在农场上
How many people? Oh, geez. Well, but not on the farm?
让劳丽·安处理这事
Let Laurie Ann handle it.
JD 劳丽·安会打给威尔肯斯
JD, Laurie Ann will call Wilkens.
不 不论你想做什么 JD
No. Whatever... Whatever you want to do, JD,
尤其是我们的餐桌椅
Uh-huh.Particularly with our dining sets.
你能… 我离开一下可以吗
Could you, um, just... Could you excuse me a moment?
你决定 但你最好先跟劳丽·安谈谈
that's on you, but you better talk to Laurie Ann first.
-一切都好吗 -对 没什么…
- Everything okay? - Yeah. Nothing. Uh...
着火了
There was a fire.
-农场上吗 -不
- On the farm? - Uh, no.
在… 工人们住的一处地方
On, uh, one of the lots where they house the workers.
-有人受伤吗 -有 有人丧生了
- Did... Did anyone get hurt? - Yeah, some people were killed.
-谁 -我不知道 某些工人吧
- Who? - I don't know. Some workers.
是… 是我们认识的人吗
Was it... Was it anyone we know?
我… 我不知道 是几个工人
I... I don't know. It was some workers.
火没着在农场上
It wasn't on the farm.
-你要走吗 你要… -不
- Do you need to go? Do... Do you... - No.
JD去和劳丽·安谈了
JD's talking to Laurie Ann.
他们… 他们会处理的
They'll, uh, they'll handle it.
你没事吧
You okay?
没 就是… 时机不好
Yeah, uh, just... It's bad timing.
没有这事 劳丽·安都够忙的了
Laurie Ann's got enough crap to deal with without this.
你怎么了
So, what's the problem?
我感觉不太好
I don't feel good.
这什么意思
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表