剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
It's -- It's ab-- abusive, honestly.
我受够了
And I-I get sick of it.
我只想知道她说了什么
And I just want to know what she said,
告诉我她说什么了
so just tell me what she said.
她到底说什么了
What -- What did she say?
去和克莱尔谈谈 好吗
Talk to Clair, okay?
和你妻子谈一谈
Talk to your wife.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我得回去工作了
I have to get back to work.
你骗人 骗我说能赚很多钱
You lied. Told me all the money I could make.
我几乎没赚到什么钱
I can't make hardly nothing.
因为你太挑剔了
'Cause you're picky.
当自己是慈善家在助人为乐么
You want to hit your cat for charity cases.
你需要找个金主
You need a daddy.
你别再拿我的钱了
I need you to all quit taking my money.
我什么也没拿啊
I don't get nothing.
把我招进来你什么好处也没有吗
You didn't get nothing for recruiting me?
我早就算过了
I did the math.
埃弗里特拿60%
60% to Everett,
剩下的里面
60% of what's left
60%归场地所有者
to whatever slim shady owns the property.
干了一周到头来还是什么也没挣到
Got to work all week to end up broke.
跟着比利的时候都比现在好
I was better off with Billy.
还不如在汽车旅馆那会吗
Better off in a motel?
我受够了
This stuff gets tiring.
我的那些客人根本不想聊天
Guys I was with didn't want to talk.
上来就只想干
They just wanted to do it.
我要钱
Count my own money,
而不是等着从服务器上下载代币
not waiting for tokens to download off some server.
这么多人里只有三个还能忍♥
I got like three clients I can stand.
那就去找好一点的客人
Get better clients.
讲真 找些大方的客人
Serious. Get some good tippers.
怎么找
How?
跟特蕾西要 特蕾西可在行了
Borrow Tracy's. Tracy's killing it.
她能分你几个
She can break you off some of that.
又不是没付你钱 还想怎么样
You get paid, so what?
你想回到比利身边吗
You gonna run back to Billy?
他还在监狱里吗
You think he's still in jail?
我怎么知道
How am I gonna know?
如果我不指证他
If I wasn't gonna testify against him,
他们就只能放他走 是不是
they'd have to let him go, right?
你要是敢指证他 他一定很生气
He'd be pissed as hell you were gonna talk against him,
所以你得离他远点
so you need to stay away from that boy.
你也不想再回去小巷子给男人们吹♥箫♥了吧
You don't want to go back to lollipopping dudes in an alley.
那你就得把事情想清楚
You need to figure some other stuff out.
他真的很难过
He was real upset.
工作一直...
Well, work has been...
-他很焦虑 -压力很大
- He was anxious. - ...a lot of stress.
我也觉得晚来得子挺辛苦的
I also think being a father late in life has been hard.
生意不太顺利
The business isn't doing well.
他不承认 但是
He denies it, but...
-那是你的保姆吗 -加布里埃尔
- Is that your nanny? - Gabrielle?
加布里埃尔 你好
Gabrielle, bonjour.
我叫海伦 很高兴认识你
我们正在试着教她英语
We are trying to teach her English,
我们希望你不要♥说♥法♥语
so I'd -- I'd rather you -- you didn't talk in French.
你能去看看尼基吗
Can you go check on Nicky? Nicky?
怎么回事 你的手
What happened? Your hand.
怎么弄的
你去忙吧 去照顾尼基
她有大♥麻♥烦
She's had some real bad challenges.
她自残 我正好撞见了
She hurts herself. I caught her doing it.
而且老实说 如果我早知道她这样
And honestly, if I'd known some of this
就不会在龙♥卷♥风♥之后带她来了
before we brought her over after the hurricane...
她的前任对她施暴
She was in an abusive relationship.
很严重
It was bad.
她有点心理阴影
She has some kind of post-traumatic stress.
天啊 你有没有帮帮她
Oh, my God. Have you gotten her help?
我试过了
Well, I tried to get her some.
-我是说 你有没有试过... -这很难
- I mean, have you tried -- - It's hard.
我试过和她聊天 我让她建立起自信
I try to talk to her. I talk to her in confidence.
尼克拉斯觉得你跟她偷偷摸摸的
See, Nicholas thinks you're being secretive with her.
但她有权保持隐私
Oh, well, I mean, but she's entitled to her privacy.
反正他自己也是烦心事一大堆
And he has just so much going on anyway that, you know...
我觉得不仅如此
I think it's more than that.
那天晚上你说的那些关于他的话
What you said about him the other night.
你跟我说的那些话
You know, what you said to me...
他当时只是在做混账事
Oh, well, he was just being an ass.
我只是想制止他
I'm just not gonna let him be an ass.
但那是真的吗 你说的是真的吗
Yeah, but was it true? Was what you said true?
我那时候也挺浑的
I was being an ass, too.
你如果需要就找我
Well... I'm around if you need me.
我们没事
We're fine.
让我看看
你自己注意点 真的
You need to watch yourself. You really do.
你这是自作自受
I mean, you're doing this to yourself.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
-我想... -不要说英语
- I want to -- - No, no. No English.
说法语
French.
你可以幸福的
我想要幸福
我想要一个幸福的家庭 但是你得努力才行
是你不合群
Well, I mean, you're the one who just doesn't fit in.
我们尽自己所能
We are doing everything we can
让你觉得自己是这个家的一员
to make you feel a part of this family.
但这很困难
That's -- That's -- It's difficult.
但我们仍然这样做 因为我们爱你
But we do it because we love you.
我们真的爱你
We do love you.
你学过营养师吗
So, you studied to be a dietician?
我学了一点点
Well um, I studied it a little bit.
我妈妈觉得这是个好主意
My -- My mother thought it was a good idea.
你以前是家庭主妇吗
And you've been a homemaker?
不是
Well, no.
我给我丈夫的生意帮忙 帮他联♥系♥客户
I help my husband in his business, with his clients.
好吧 员工关系 业务服务
Okay. Employee relations, business services,
这一类的
that kind of thing.
是的 如果买♥♥家
Yeah, if buyers --
愿意从外地访问我们
if they would come in from out of town,
如果他们的家人想要看农场
if their families wanted to see the farm,
我就带他们看看
I would give them tours.
有时他会讲讲话
And sometimes when he would give a speech,
我就介绍他
I would introduce him.
但是农场给你发工资吗
Okay, but were you pay-stubbed by the farm?
我对医疗保健感兴趣
Um...I-I'm -- I'm interested in healthcare.
这有可能吗
Is that a possibility?
我们可以提供临床医务助理
Well, we offer courses for training
或照顾病患技师的培训
as a clinical medical assistant or a patient-care technician.
就像护士那样吗
Is that like a nurse?
更像是医生的助手 但没有执照
More like a physician's assistant, but unlicensed.
可能会是个好职业 这是所需的培训
Could be a good route. There is required training.
要多长时间 我想尽快工作
How long is that? I-I-I want to be working as soon as possible.
要九个月
It's a nine-month course.
我需要挣钱
Mm. I need to be making money.
如果你现在就需要工作
Well, you need something right now,
去试试那些当地的小饭馆
try some of the local sit-down restaurants we have around here,
如果你愿意当服务员
if you -- you know, if you're willing to do food service --
或者快餐店
or some of the fast-food establishments.
这些地方工资有多少
How much do those pay?
最低工资 大约7.5美元每小时
Minimum wage, around $7.50 an hour.
我姐妹也挣最低工资
Oh, my sister's making minimum.
我们需要两份收入 高收入
We need two incomes, good incomes.
那你就先找个那样的工作
Well, you work one of those jobs,
再同时上个课 时间会过得很快的
sign up for one of our courses, and time will fly.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表