剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
你知道的 从来都不喜欢
You know that. Never did.
塔米今晚没来吗
Tammy didn't come tonight?
最近没心情理他
Uh, doesn't like my mood lately.
你和劳丽·安在聊什么
What were you and Laurie Ann talking about?
她看起来不开心
She didn't seem happy.
我知道这不关我的事
I know. That's not my business.
卡森说农场那边着火了
Carson said there was a fire.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
有些人死了
Some people got killed.
十五个
15.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
我要叫个优步走了
I'm gonna get an Uber.
你要留下吗
You staying?
对 我想是的
Yeah, I guess we are.
我 我要
I'm -- I'm gonna -- I'm gonna --
我要叫个优步
I'm just gonna get an Uber.
我们会处理好那个的 礼拜二
Well, we're gonna take care of that. Tuesday.
-好 我很期待 -谢谢
- All right, I look forward to that. - Thank you.
我想 跟劳丽·安说再见
I-I just -- I want to say goodbye to Laurie Ann.
谢谢 晚安
Thank you. Good night.
-什么 -就一句
- What? - Just -- Just --
劳丽·安 我想谢谢你叫我们来
Laurie Ann, I want to thank you for having us.
那是自然 今晚很开心
Well, of course. It was really nice tonight.
-真不错 -那就好 那就好
- Really nice. - Oh, good. Good.
一切都还好吧
Is everything okay?
谢谢 没事
Thank you. Yeah.
你确定
You sure?
我确定 没事
Yeah, everything's fine.
你们都这么说 可是
Y'all keep saying that, but...
卡森之前看起来很不安
Carson's been on pins, and...
-他不应该啊 -JD自己在那喝闷酒
- Well, he shouldn't be. - ...JD's beside himself.
爸爸最近的情况那么糟
Well, with Daddy how he is,
JD的压力确实有些大
things just been hitting JD harder lately.
珍妮特 能快点吗
Jeanette, will just come on?
这场火灾中到底发生了什么
What -- What happened with this fire?
我们是不是需要做些什么 还是
Is it something we need do something about, or...?
我想我们只是都觉得很痛心
I think that we all feel badly.
可是我们是不是可以为这些人
Yeah, but i-is -- is there anything
做点什么
we should for anyone
或者有什么我可以帮忙的吗
or anything I-I should do?
不幸的是
Well, people, unfortunately --
有时人们会
Sometimes people confuse doing something good
好心办坏事
with having done something wrong.
我们都在为他们祈祷
These folks have our prayers.
上帝知道我对他们的坚强很了解
And Lord knows you've been around the farm long enough
毕竟我在农场里待了这么长时间了
to know that they're strong.
晚安 珍妮特
Night, Jeanette.
卡森 回家时注意安全
Carson, you get home safe, okay?
网上没什么消息
There's hardly anything online.
基本上什么消息都没有
There's almost nothing at all.
不然你想要看到什么
Yeah, but what do you want them to say?
有人死了
People died.
新闻上报道的
You know, the news -- all it is,
全是各种各样的坏事
is -- it's bad things happening.
他们不可能把每件小事
It's -- They're -- They're not gonna write up
都刊登出来的
every little thing.
死了15个人
15 people.
就像那次飞机坠毁事件
It's like that, uh, plane crash.
-这可不是件小事 -两周前的那次
- Doesn't seem like a little thing. - Two weeks ago.
死了4个人
Four people died.
看你们大家都那么心烦意乱的
And as upset as you all are...
我完全都没听说 直到
I didn't hear anything about it until --
我只是担心你和JD
I'm just worried about you and JD.
为什么你要 感觉你对这事有点痴迷了
Well, why are you -- It's like you're morbid about this.
这和你有关
No, it concerns you.
和你的工人有关 谢谢
It concerns -- thank you, honey -- your workers.
拜托 他们根本不在农场里
Come on. It wasn't -- They weren't on the farm.
所以你不在意喽
So you don't care?
天啊 你又把话题绕回去了
Geez. You are talking in circles.
我当然在意
Yeah, I care.
我在意 只是 我不
I care. I just -- I don't --
我能做什么呢
What -- I -- What am I supposed to do about it?
JD很不安
JD was upset.
JD只是醉了
JD was drunk.
他为什么要喝醉
Well, why was he drinking?
因为JD就是个酒鬼
Because JD is a drunk.
他为什么要在户外烧烤的时候把自己灌醉
No, why did he have to get himself drunk at the barbecue?
因为他老婆不想和他在一起
His own wife didn't want to be with him.
天啊 你真的是
Gosh, you know, you really --
你需要去陪陪你妹妹
You need to go some -- spend some time with your sister.
什么
What?
自从你去见了她以后
Well, ever since you -- you went and saw her,
你就变得 我不知道
you've been, like -- I don't know.
就像是你有什么问题需要解决
You've been like you need to work something out
或者有什么事情在吞噬你
or -- or -- or something's eating on you.
别跟我来这套
Don't do that to me.
最近这几周唯一发生的
Well, the only thing that's changed much
重大变化就是
in the last couple of weeks
你又开始和瑞琳来往了
is you started seeing Raelyn again.
你需要
And you need to --
不管你觉得应该怎么对你妹妹
Whatever you feel about your sister,
你都得处理好这个问题
you need to deal with that.
我不用你来告诉
Well, I don't need you telling me
我应该怎么对我妹妹
how I should feel about my sister.
可你却觉得要教我们应该
Oh, yeah, but you figure you're gonna tell us
对陌生人有什么感觉
what we should feel about some people we don't even know!
我走了
Okay, I got to go.
-再见 -再见
- Okay. Bye. - Bye.
我爱你
I love you.
火灾是在半夜发生的
The fire started in the middle of the night.
有个工人有个 有个小电扇
One of the workers had a, uh -- one little fans.
这里的电线老化的厉害 短路了
Bad wiring. Shorted out.
火花崩在了布上 把那地方都烧着了
The flame jumped some fabric and burned through the place.
这些拖车里有15个人
15 people in these trailers?
不只15个
There was more than 15 people.
只有6个逃出来了
Only six of them got out.
没有别的门吗
There was no other door?
他们怎么不跳窗户
They couldn't get out through a window?
这些工人会在窗户上钉铁丝网
Sometimes the workers nail chicken wire to the windows
以防有人在他们下地干活时破窗而入
so that no one breaks in while they're in the fields.
他们是被困在里面了
They were trapped inside?
我们告诉过他们别这么干 他们不听
We tell them not to do it. They don't listen.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表