剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
这就说明他也说谎了吗
What, that makes him dirty?
人们为公益事业服务是挣不到钱的
People don't cash out by going to work at a non-profit.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
每天都有人因为利用慈善事业敛财被捕
People are getting busted every other day for skimming charities.
那明天他就会登上观察者网的头条了
So then, tomorrow, he'll go up on the Observer website
还会配着比他脸都大的标题
with a big-ass headline over his mugshot.
你觉得很好笑吗
Is this comical to you?
我只是惊讶你无法接受...
I'm just surprised you got such a hard time dealing with...
没有无法接受
Not a hard time.
现在的人已经没有原则了
people whose compasses are off.
做事体面的日子已经一去不复返了
Look, the days of being appropriate are over.
这我都懂
I get it. I do.
美国现在就是这样
That's where America is right now.
无♥耻♥的人才能成功
You got no morals, you get rewarded.
可我不想和他们一样堕落
But I'm not trying to win a race to the bottom.
我还是喜欢一家之主
I actually liked it when the guy in charge
家庭幸福 妻贤子孝
loved his daughters, was faithful to his wife,
按时交税的日子
and paid his taxes.
我得休息一段时间
You know, I-I need to take some time off.
去度假
Vacation?
先去度假
I'm gonna start with a vacation.
去越南之类的地方
Go to Vietnam or something like that.
听说那里真的很美
I hear it's really, really pretty there.
从来没去过
Yeah, I've never been.
人们都说不错
Well, people say it's pretty.
然后我要真正的休息一段时间
And then, I'm gonna take some real time off.
然后呢
Then what?
找个简单点的差事
Find something more one-to-one,
收获和付出能成正比就行
where I get out of it the same I put into it.
这是你想要的吗
That's what you want?
我想要的是帮助有需要的孩子
What I want is to help kids in need,
或者生个自己的孩子
or maybe have one of my own.
可两样我好像都做不到
But since I can't seem to do either...
所以你要放弃
Now you're giving in.
不是
No. No.
我是想现实一点 就是现实
I'm being real. I'm being very real.
我得说
Well, for what it's worth...
我觉得你唯一的问题在于
I think your only problem is...
你在这件事上投入太多了
you care too much.
看来这确实是个大问题
Well, that seems to be a big problem.
埃弗里特不让我上网 没收我的手♥机♥
Everett won't let me online, he won't let me have my phone.
把我锁在家里 还开了报♥警♥器
All the doors are locked, the alarm's on.
他一直说会让我重新开始表演的 可是
He keeps saying he's gonna let me start camming again but...
我们被耍了 哥们
I mean, we're screwed, man.
埃弗里特这么做是因为...
There's a reason that Everett --
上网的时候你容易头脑发热
You go online, you're not thinking straight,
你会说各种蠢话
you say something stupid...
我不会的
I wouldn't do that.
现在的情况有点疯狂
This...just -- It's crazy right now.
那姑娘被杀了
That girl getting snuffed.
是你把她带进来的 现在我们也卷进来了
I mean, you brought her in, and now we got to deal with it.
埃弗里特是不会为了一个流浪♥女♥
And you know Everett's not gonna let himself do time
去坐牢的
over some stray.
为了事情不暴露
He's gonna do what he's gonna do
他什么事都做得出来
to make sure nobody in here won't say nothing.
我做了三明治
I made sandwiches.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
有你的信息
There's a message for you.
你没事吧
Everything okay?
就是个司法电♥话♥
Just the county calling.
-你给他们回电♥话♥了 -拿手♥机♥回的
- Did you talk to someone? - It's on my cell.
他们说什么了
What'd they say?
你也听到信息了
You heard the message.
我得去法♥院♥接受尿检
I have to go down to court and take a piss test.
这样 合理吗
Is that -- Is that okay to do that?
合理吗
"Okay to do it"?
我在假释中 他们让我做什么都合理
I'm on parole. They can make me do whatever they want.
-你紧张吗 -如果你是想知道
- You nervous? - If you want to know
我是不是晚上出去吸大♥麻♥了
if I've been out at night getting high...
尽管问
ask.
那你有吗
Were you?
我爱我的孩子们
I love my girls.
你去吸大♥麻♥了吗
Were you getting high?
我把一切都给了孩子
Those two, they get everything I have.
我同时做两份工作 一天工作16小时
I'm working two jobs, 16-hour days,
这都是为了她们
for them.
为了她们
For them.
你觉得我会把事情搞砸吗
You think I'm gonna go and mess that up?
-你的确搞砸过 -那是以前
- You did mess it up. - Before.
可 这就是事实
But... you did mess things up.
两份工作我都得做药检
I get tested at both of my jobs.
儿童服务中心也让我做
Child services tests me,
现在还有县里的
and I have county.
四次药检
That's four tests,
他们每一次都可以带走我的孩子
four chances they get to take my girls away.
如果你没嗑药他们也不会费这个事
They don't get to do anything if you're sober.
就因为他们的文件从来不出错
Oh, 'cause they never mess up the paperwork
测试结果也永远是对的吗
or get a test wrong?
他们从来不出错
They never get it wrong?
这里头的门道我知道的比你多
I know a little bit more about how this works than you do.
我们应该 我们应该离开
We should -- We should get away.
你和我 还有孩子们
You, me and the girls, just --
给自己放个假
just take a little break.
这对大家都好
We could all use one. Hmm?
有没有什么地方可以带姑娘们去的
There someplace we could take the girls?
你不必这么做
You don't have to do that.
我没有刻意做什么
I'm not doing anything.
我只是希望大家都能放松一下
I just want everybody to be able to relax some.
你不必这么费劲帮我
You don't have to try and get me out of this.
我从来没逃过药检
I never skipped a test.
我们过几个小时就回来
Only for a couple hours, okay?
为什么我们不能去
Why can't we go?
阿姨要带我去一个大人才能去的地方
Your auntie's taking me to a grown-up place,
你们肯定觉得很无聊
and you'd get really bored.
我不会的
I wouldn't.
你不能让安布尔一个人吧
Now, you don't want Amber to be alone.
你总不想让姐姐一个人待在家里吧
You don't want to leave your sister all by herself, do you?
妈妈
Mom?
怎么了 宝贝
Yeah, honey?
你没事吧
You okay?
-我们一会就回来 -我会看着她们的
- We'll be back in a bit. - They'll be fine.
进去吧
Go on in.
所有人请到前台签到
签到后请等候叫名
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你一直问 有事也不会变没事
You keep asking isn't gonna make it all right.
你怎么样 工作找得怎么样了
How's it with you? How's it been?
我看到你在做的东西了
I saw that thing you were taking,
那个工作申请测试 看起来很难
that job assessment thing -- looked hard.
难的是
The hard thing is...
都这把年纪了还要想办法照顾好自己
being this age and figuring out how to take care of yourself.
你觉得能找到工作吗
Think you're gonna be able to find something?
总有找到活干的
Something.
安布尔肯定愿意跟着你的
Amber'd want to stay with you.
我只是说说而已
I'm just telling you.
她肯定愿意和你在一起
She'd want to be with you.
天哪 瑞琳
Jeez...Raelyn.
布恩女士
Ms. Boone.
她们会犯错
They do make mistakes...
但只是偶尔
...sometimes.
请跟我来
Okay, follow me, please.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表