剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
I'm -- I'm sure Clair put that in there for safekeeping.
加布里埃尔随时都能拿到的
And Gabrielle could've gotten it any time.
我们没有...
It's not a...
珍妮特
Jeanette.
卡森告诉我你妹妹的女儿们现在是你在管
Carson tells me you're taking on your sister's girls.
是的
Yes.
那挺好的
Well, that's good.
我一直担心你们家 会因为
I've always thought that this family suffered from
没有孩子而闲得发慌
not having a next generation to worry about.
如果我们三个想撑起一个家
And if any of the three of us has what it takes to --
那只有靠卡森了
to raise a family, it's Carson.
希望如此
I hope so.
我真是这么想的
I really do.
我们要
We're gonna...
忘记过去
put the past behind us and, uh,
重新开始正常的生活
get things back to normal.
你能做到吗
Are you now?
是的
Yes.
JD下周会在庭上认罪
JD's gonna plead guilty in court next week.
他要走上法庭
He's gonna walk into a -- a courtroom
向法官坦白他的罪行
and confess his sins to the judge
这样他才会被宽恕
so that he will be shown mercy.
这是悔悟之举
An act of contrition.
有罪之人认罪伏法 大家都好过一些
Everybody feels better when the guilty renounce their ways.
是不是你强迫JD
Did you make JD take the blame
为工人死亡的事件背黑锅
for those workers being killed?
我并没有你以为的那样
I don't have as much control over life
对生活有那么强的控制能力
as you'd like to believe.
如果我真有 我不会眼睁睁看着爸爸去世
If I did, I would not be watching our father pass
也不会眼睁睁看着他的心血毁于一旦
or the business that he built up crumble.
更不会眼睁睁看着兄弟入狱
And I would not be watching our brother go to jail
因为罗利的人
because the people in Raleigh
不愿意改善现状
don't have the will to make things better.
对于我造成的困扰 我很抱歉
I am very sorry for whatever bother I have caused.
不止是困扰
It was more than a "Bother."
对我们来说 已经是伤害了
There has been real hurt to us.
我们是真的受了不少苦
There has been real suffering.
那些死了的工人 他们才是受过苦的
Those people who died -- they suffered,
而且不光是火灾的事
and I'm not just talking about the fire.
农场上有谋杀案发生过
There was murder on the farm.
不止一起
There was more than one.
女人被践踏侮辱
Women were assaulted --
她怎么不知道见好就收呢
She doesn't know when to call it a day.
我离开过一阵子 我做的就是这些
I left for a while. That's -- That's all I did.
人们知道原因 或者他们以为自己知道
People know why, or they think they do.
他们也会凑过来 问问题
They've come 'round, they've asked questions,
他们也谴责过
they've accused,
现在你方便了
and now when it's convenient for you to --
我们不方便
Our situation is not convenient.
你最不应该
You of all people should not be --
我们不方便
Our situation is not convenient.
而且珍妮特在做的事也没有一件
And there's nothing about what Jeanette is doing
是容易的
that is easy.
我要我妻子回来
I want my wife back.
我想要个家
I want a family.
我知道你要的是利益
I know you want your pound of flesh.
-我需要这个 -我需要个交待
- I-I need this. - I want something to hold on to.
其他人 你 她 JD
Everybody else -- you, her, JD...
你 你们都有放弃的特权
you -- you have had the luxury of remove.
你们都离得远远的
You've had a comfortable distance
不需要考虑生意必须的牺牲
from what's necessary to run a business.
我也不打算改变这一点
And I wouldn't change that.
你是我弟弟
You're my brother.
为了保护你
And I don't have a bad feeling
做的一切我都不后悔
about a single thing that I have done to protect you.
我能照顾好自己
I can shoulder my weight.
你只管自己
You carried what you could...
而JD承担着根本不该他承担的责任
and JD's carrying a lot more than he should ever have had to.
这个家的每个人都要为得到而付出
Everybody in this family earns their keep.
你也不会因为终于意识到
And you're not gonna be any different
你有多需要我们而幸免
just because you have finally realized how much you need us.
我们是责任人
We are responsible people.
我们对环境有责任
We are responsible to the environment.
我们对生产方式有责任
We are responsible in how we grow our product.
我知道关于某场惨剧的
I know a lot has been said about...
探讨已经够多
about a very tragic event.
而且大家 也都了解我
And you all -- you know me.
你们知道 这事之后 我还陪着你们
You know I was here with you... after that.
我能说的就是
What I can tell you...
没人比赫斯比一家对这件事
is that nobody was more upset and concerned
更痛心 更担忧
about what happened than the Hesbys.
赫斯比一家这么做不是因为没有选择
The Hesbys don't do these things because they have to.
我们这么做是因为这是正确的做法
We do them because they are right.
我可以告诉大家
And I can tell you...
打心底里 我从来没有
from my heart, I have never been so...
从来没有
I have never been...
因为自己属于这个家而如此骄傲过
so proud to be a part of this family.
法官定了日期
Got a date set with a judge.
你能来吗
Think you could be there?
不知道
I don't know.
要是有人能陪我最好了
Be good to have someone there.
要是你不用去最好
Be good if you weren't here.
我和卡森谈了
I talked to Carson.
他会帮我照顾孩子们
He's gonna help me with the girls.
我们会开始处理成为合法监护人的事宜
We're going to start the process of becoming legal guardians.
好的
Okay.
好的 就这样吗
"Okay"? That's it?
你希望我说什么
What do you want me to say?
她们是你女儿
They're your daughters.
也许你应该 我觉得
Maybe you want to -- I thought...
为她们抗争一下
you might want to fight for them some.
显然 我没法照顾她们
Clearly, I can't take care of them.
你 你这么做
What -- What you're doing...
是对的
is the right thing.
这是 是好事
It's good -- It's a good thing.
这事一点都不好
Nothing "Good" about it.
劳丽安让我当着那些人的面
Laurie Ann's got me standing in front of people,
发誓说农场多么多么好
swearing on my life how godly the farm is.
那对你来说那么难吗
Is that really so hard for you?
也没难到做不了
Not so hard I won't do it.
你能离开他们吗
Were you ever gonna stay away from them?
你真要一辈子拿
Were you really gonna work for minimum wage
最低工资吗
the rest of your life?
你需要个回去的借口
You needed an excuse to go back.
不是
No.
我给了你一个借口
I gave you one.
你这是在帮我吗 你觉得你帮了我吗
You did me a favor? You think you did me a favor?
你在外面吸毒时 是觉得你在帮我吗
When you were out doing drugs, is that what you thought?
让我帮帮珍妮特吧
"Let me do something for Jeanette."
我也没想到会这样
I didn't plan none of this.
有时事情是自然而然发展的
Sometimes situations just work out how they work out.
有时候你该负起责任了
Well, sometimes you need to take responsibility.
你在农场工作时为什么要偷钱
Why did you steal money when you were working on the farm?
我说了我很抱歉
I've said I'm sorry.
我说了多少次了
I've said it so many times --
但你从来没说为什么
But you never said why you stole.
是为了买♥♥毒品吗
Was it to buy drugs?
我没买♥♥两万五的毒品
I didn't buy $25,000 worth of drugs.
是为了女儿们吗
For the girls?
为了她们的话 你需要我可以给你
I would've given you money for the girls.
我需要 需要知道
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表