剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
Toilets aren't really my purview.
对 我知道 但晨会延后了
Um, yeah, I know. But, I mean, the breakfast meeting's adjourning,
我不确定 其他宾客能容忍♥粪便喷满地的情况
and I don't know if the other guests have the footwear for feces like I do.
(朗森维安)
(将戒指转换成编码)
快…快
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
雷伊
Ray?
有什么事 妲比
Yes, Darby?
房♥间内什么数据会被储存下来
What data from this room is being stored?
明确指令后的声音
Audio following a direct command
以利学习 进而提升服务品质
for the purposes of learning to serve your needs better.
雷伊 解除声音指令录音功能
Ray, disable audio command recording. -Done.
已完成 开启隐密声音模式
Privacy setting for audio in place.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
当然
Of course.
通常右撇子的人 会自己注射药物到自己的右手臂吗
Do right-handed people usually inject themselves into their right arm?
极度少见
Rarely, if ever.
98%的人都会注射到非惯用手
The non-dominant arm is the injection site at a rate of 98%.
没错
Bingo.
毒品使用者通常会将毒品 注射在什么地方
What are the other common injection sites in drug users?
雷伊 毒品使用者 最常见的毒品注射位置在哪
Ray? What are the other common injection sites in drug users?
几乎全部都会注射在肘窝 比例达99%
Almost all-- 99%-- had injected in the cubital fossa, crook of the arm.
第二受欢迎的位置是前臂 比例达71%
The next most popular site was the forearm, 71%.
其他位置包含手部 比例达53% 还有脚部 达19%
Other sites included the hand, 53%, and foot, 19%.
有人杀了你
Someone killed you.
有人杀了你
Somebody killed you.
雷伊
Ray?
什么事 妲比
Yes, Darby?
使用者会戴着手套注射吗
Would a user ever inject themselves wearing gloves?
你说的「使用者」是指 「拥有或操作某物品的人
By "user," do you mean a person who owns or operates something,
尤其是机器或电脑」吗
especially a machine or computer?
不是 我…算了
Um, no, I was... Never mind.
该死
Shit.
感谢各位到来 今天很令人难过
You all are joining us on a very sad day.
艺术家比尔法洛昨晚去世
The artist Bill Farrah died last night.
但我知道大家都会来
But I knew all you folks were coming out,
我不想让大家失望 所以我来了
and I didn't want to disappoint, so here I am.
我在好莱坞工作十几年 我写原创剧本
I've worked in Hollywood for a decade. I've written stuff from scratch,
也改编书籍 但我总是一个人创作
I've adapted books. I've always worked alone.
但我最近的剧本是和一位新秀共同撰写
But my latest script was a collaboration with the new kid on the block.
大家其实都知道我的伙伴是谁
And you all know who my collaborator is, actually,
因为他就在这里
because they're in this very room.
是雷伊
It's Ray.
有什么需要效劳的 马汀
How can I help you, Martin?
雷伊 关闭姓名辨识功能 雷伊
Ray, uh, deactivate name recognition, Ray.
已关闭功能
Disabled.
我知道大家怎么想 我懂
And I know what you're thinking, I-I get it.
「电脑…演算法无法创作艺术」
You know, a-a computer, an algorithm can't make art.
是做得到
It can,
但那不是好的艺术 不是有灵魂的艺术 不是我们需要的艺术
but... not good art. Not art from the soul. Not the kind of art we need.
但雷伊不是艺术家 而是艺术家能运用的工具
But Ray isn't an artist. Ray is a tool artists can use.
我才是灵魂所在
I'm the soul.
听我说 在我三十几年的生命中 我看过数千部电影
Look... in my three decades on this planet, I have watched thousands of movies.
读过数百本书籍
I've read hundreds of books.
但雷伊…雷伊…
But Ray, Ray...
他读过所有莎士比亚 托妮莫里森和史蒂芬金的作品
he's read all of Shakespeare, Toni Morrison and Stephen King.
他看过世上所有电影
He's watched every single movie ever made.
我永远没办法跟上雷伊 因为雷伊钻研过更多作品
Ray is better than I'll ever be, because Ray is better studied.
我举个例 雷伊 麻烦开启姓名辨识功能
I'll give you an example. Um, Ray, activate name recognition, please.
已开启功能
Enabled.
雷伊 可以请你用海明威的笔调
Ray, um, can you give us a, uh... chapter of a new Harry Potter book,
写一段新的《哈利波特》章节吗
written in the tone of Ernest Hemingway?
水蜡树街的这天无比阴冷
It was a cold day on Privet Drive.
一个孩子哭了
A child cried.
哈利毫无感觉
Harry felt nothing.
麻木不仁
He was dryer than dust.
他沉默太久
He had been silent too long.
已感受不到爱
He had not felt love.
也几乎感受不到恨
He had scarcely felt hate.
等一下 雷伊现在正在写吗
Hold on. Ray is writing this right now?
是 -对
Yes. - Yes.
感觉你们是套好的 我不太相信
That seems like a party trick. I'm not sure I believe it.
终究会相信的
You will.
未来的一切都是和人工智慧合作而生
The future of everything is in collaboration with artificial intelligence.
我们比较喜欢用「替代智能」这个词
We prefer "alternative" intelligence.
我想和各位分享我新电影的前两分钟片段
I want to share with you all the first few minutes of my new film.
请看向这里 欣赏未来的故事叙述吧
So please just sit forward and enjoy the future of storytelling.
雷伊 切灯吧
Ray, hit the lights.
要如实陈述指令
You have to be literal.
雷伊不太理解比喻
Ray's not good with poetry.
雷伊 关灯
Ray, turn off the lights.
我们要逃离死亡
We are running from death.
代表我们要逃离时间
Which means we are running from time.
时间
Time...
时间是什么
What is time?
比尔不是自杀
Bill didn't kill himself.
是你的直觉吗
Is that a hunch?
注射位置在他的惯用手
The injection was in his dominant arm.
注射器上没有指纹
No prints on the needle.
你怎么会知道这种事
How do you know that?
这是我第57次在犯罪现场搜证
It's my 57th crime scene.
你是说你觉得比尔… -我的意思是毒品不是他注射的
Are you saying you think that Bill... I'm saying he didn't inject himself.
是别人做的
Someone else did.
很有可能是这里的某个人
Probably someone in this room.
这艘船…
This ship was bound for...
你刚刚在找什么
What were you looking for?
什么
What?
你翻了他的包包 巡了整个房♥间
You checked in his bag. You went through the whole room.
我只是需要亲眼看到他
I think I needed to see him with my own eyes...
你明明就是在找东西
You were looking for something.
用完早餐后 我觉得用药过量很诡异
After breakfast, I felt like an overdose seemed strange.
我在找迹象
I was looking for signs.
好
Okay.
听着 我丈夫和比尔的交情不如我们深
Look, my husband didn't know Bill like we did,
他要承担很大的风险
and he has a lot at stake here,
我能理解他希望进修营照常举♥行♥
so I understand his reasons for wanting to continue.
但是…
But...
这里的监控摄影机都是无线的
...the cameras here are wireless.
全都在独♥立♥的虚拟网路
They're on their own VLAN.
每扇门的监控画面在无形间穿梭空中…
Footage of every door's camera is flying invisibly through the air,
穿过你的身体…和我的身体
through your body, through my body right now.
我想莫里斯或你丈夫应该不会让我拿到 服务组识别元和密♥码♥
I hardly think Marius or your husband are gonna let me have the SSID and password.
你知道我最喜欢你书里的哪一段吗
You know my favorite part of your book?
就是你用我以前的美泰儿玩具破解法 闯进连环杀手的家
When you used my old Mattel hack to get into the serial killer's house.
不要被抓到就好
Just, uh... don't get caught.
(李安德森门铃摄影机破解法)
(李安德森历史档案)
(消失的这些年…)
(李安德森)
(门铃摄影机破…)
(「门铃摄影机破解法」的搜寻结果 查无结果)
(监控摄影机破解法)
(「监控摄影机破解法」的搜寻结果 查无结果)
好吧 那…
All right, so, um...
我需要服务组识别元 因为监控摄影机都连到独♥立♥的网路上
I know I need an SSID because the cameras are on their own network.
然后…
And, um...
把它拆开就好
If I can take it apart...
你在干嘛 你…在抽大♥麻♥吗
What are you doing? Are you, uh... you smoking a joint?
对 能帮助我放松
Yeah. Helps relax me.
让我跳脱固有思考
Makes me think differently.
好
Right.
我觉得我们要采用新的方法
Hey, I think we need a new approach.
好 例如什么
Yeah. Like what?
也许我们不该查死者
Maybe we shouldn't be looking at the dead.
而是调查还活着的人
Maybe we need to be looking for the living.
我们一直想要查出无名氏女尸的身分
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表