剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
You're young to be a doctor. How old are you?
5年9个月20天27秒
Five years, nine months, 20 days and... 27 seconds.
27…好 真棒 很好
27. All right, perfect, great.
好 我该怎么…
Okay, what do you need me to... you want me to...?
如何
What?
你的心跳得很快 -真的吗
Your heart's beating really fast. -Really?
来 我给你一些药 让你缓解症状
Here, let me give you something to help.
应该不是这样 但…
I don't think it is, but...
祖莫 要不要过来坐着
Zoomer, you want to come and sit down?
谢谢 好 -不客气
Thanks. Yeah. -You're welcome.
很好
There you go.
嗨 我是姿帕
Hey. I'm Ziba.
嗨 你好
Oh. Hey. Hi.
你是妲比吧
Darby, right?
对 没错
Uh, yeah. Yeah.
我来这里打发时间 希望能巧遇獠牙
I've been hanging out here hoping to run into FANGS.
真不敢相信他也来参加进修营
I can't believe he's at this retreat.
我通常不屑与有钱人为伍
Well, I'm morally against this kind of wealth,
但我喜欢他的艺术作品好几年了
but I've admired his art, h-his work, for so many years
我想方设法要认识他 但根本不可能
and I tried to connect with him, and it was impossible,
我一听到他会来 就没办法婉拒邀请
so when I heard he was coming, I couldn't not accept the invitation.
有钱混♥蛋♥就是这样拉拢人的
And that's how these assholes get you.
对
Yeah.
用度假晚宴派对和私人飞机…
With destination dinner parties and private planes and--
不 别听她的 她是损友
No, no, don't listen to her, she's a bad influence.
不要听我说 -对
No? -No.
你觉得安迪做这一切只是因为好玩吗
Do you think Andy is doing all this for shits and giggles?
对
Yeah.
比起强档电影 大众更期待这个人的产品发表会
This is a man whose product launches are more anticipated than tentpole movies.
拜托 他一定在规划很独特的计画
He's got designs on something.
好比说
Like what?
我刚刚告诉他 这一切感觉就像在征选
I was just telling him this whole... thing feels like an audition.
懂我的意思吗 支持 赞助
You know what I mean? Support, funding...
那为什么妲比会来
But why is Darby here, then? I mean,
安迪才没有要面试她 决定要不要赞助她出下一本书
Andy's not auditioning her to fund her next book.
我不知道妲比受邀的原因
I don't know why Darby's here.
说不定安迪喜欢真实犯罪
Maybe Andy loves him some true crime.
你知道她的书 就是写她和獠牙的公路旅行吧
You know her book is about her road trip with FANGS, right?
你认识他
You know him?
以前认识 很久以前
Um, knew him a long time ago.
他那时叫比尔
He just went by Bill back then.
对
Yeah.
我要去睡了
I'm gonna turn in, um, but, um...
两位晚安
Night.
晚安
Good night.
你干嘛来这里啊
不想要破个冰吗
You're not up for the ice breaker?
你想要喝一杯吗
Do you want to get a drink?
不想
No.
随便你
Whatever, man.
不然散个步吧
Maybe a walk?
对了 我觉得你的书很动人
Yeah, I thought your book was beautiful.
尤其是开始查案子之前的事
Especially the stuff from before the case.
和你♥爸♥在停尸间长大 从小就没有妈妈
You know, growing up in the morgue with your dad, and growing up without a mom.
还有你有多嫉妒其他同学
How jealous you were of the kids at school
带了关爱他们的妈妈 精心准备的丰盛午餐
with those elaborate packed lunches from mothers who gave a shit.
对 我看了才知道 你必须身兼母亲和父亲的职责
Yeah, I realized that you had to be your own mother, and even your own father,
所以你既坚强又脆弱
and that makes you really... really tough and really fragile at the same time.
我以前很担心我们一起做的事
You know, I always worried that there was something, like, cheap
毫无价值
about what we did together.
或淫秽 但我当时很蠢
Or, like, salacious, but that was stupid.
你只是希望不要有人被遗忘
You wanted to make sure no one fell through the cracks.
我觉得那本书宛如艺术
I thought the book was art.
你是当今世上备受赞扬的游击艺术家
I guess as one of the most celebrated guerilla artists alive,
确实有资格论断
you would be the arbiter.
没有 这只是我读完的感想
No, it's just what I felt when I closed the book.
你为什么会来
Why'd you come?
没想到你会跟这些人混
Didn't think this was really your crowd.
我创作了一个抨击矽谷的装置艺术
I created this installation that took a big swing
名叫「人造疯狂」…
at Silicon Valley called Artificial Insan...
对 我知道「人造疯狂」
I know what Artificial Insanity is.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
对
总之 我猜安迪觉得我很有种
Uh, anyway, I guess... I guess Andy thought I had nerve.
应该能派上用场 我…
Like, the useful kind, so,
我也不确定
I don't know.
你来这里的真正目的为何
Why are you really here?
我都忘了
I forgot that.
忘了什么
Forgot what?
我什么都瞒不了你
It's just hard to put anything but the truth past you.
我是为了李来的
I came for Lee.
你认识李吗
You know Lee?
认识
Yeah.
你好像有很多烦恼
You seem like you've got a lot on your mind.
对 的确是
Yeah, I do. I really do.
不知道该从何说起
Wouldn't know where to begin, though.
你知道吗
You know?
花大钱建造饭店 但我们明明可以直接躺在雪地
Building all this when you can just lie in the snow
免费欣赏天空
and look up for free.
太虚假了
It's a sham.
你当时为什么要离开
Why'd you leave?
你让我很害怕
You scared me.
骗人
Cheap.
没有 我们都知道 我永远无法在你需要的时候勇敢起来
No, I think we both know I could never have been as brave as you needed me to be.
但话说回来…
But also...
怎样
Also what?
你自认是勇敢的那个特质
Also, the thing you think of as bravery in yourself,
我…我不认为是真的勇敢
I'm-I'm... I'm not sure that's what it is.
那是什么
What is it, then?
急什么 你还有一整周能思考
What's the rush? We've got the whole week.
而且我以为说不定你真正喜欢的是女人
Also, I thought maybe you only really like women.
比尔 所有女人其实只爱♥女♥人♥
Bill, all women really only like women.
就像所有男人其实只爱男人
Just like all men really only like men.
所以他们才会创出那么多专业运动
So they invented all of professional sports
以便亲近彼此
so they could be intimate with each other.
好
Okay.
靠过来取暖吧
Come get warm with me.
不要 -没啦 真的 我得告诉你一件事
No. No, really, I need to tell you something.
怎样 你跟我聊开了 就以为我会因此和你上♥床♥吗
What, you've got my nuclear code, and you think I'm gonna fuck you for it?
你真的让我很害怕 妲比
You do scare me, Darby.
因为你明知道在我离开你之前 你多次离我而去
Because, you know, you left me many times
你甚至不知道背后原因 怎样离开 何时的事
before I left you, and I don't even think you know why or how or when.
要和这种人谈恋爱真的很难受
It was really hard to be in love with someone like that.
如果你改变心意 我在11号♥房♥
I'm in 11 if you change your mind.
雷伊
Ray?
要帮你放热水吗
Can I run you a hot bath?
你真懂我
You read my mind.
其实是了解你的生理状态
Body, actually.
别耍嘴皮子
Don't be cute.
我从你的戒指读取到体温 心跳 当然还有天气的数据
From your ring. Temperature, heart rate. And, of course, there's the weather.
天啊 雷伊 太酷了
Wow, Ray. That's cool.
不冷酷 应该很热 有华氏102度呢
No, it should be hot, 102 degrees Fahrenheit.
对喔 对
Right. Yeah.
很热
Hot.
(李安德森失踪的天大谜团)
(《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》)
(李安德森是谁 安迪朗森的妻子)
(《商业内♥幕♥》)
(李安德森 视觉探索平台)
(李安德森和獠牙) (图片)
(李安德森和艺术家獠牙 在纽约市出双入对)
(李和獠牙鲜少出外 两人一同散步)
(iPod) (随机播放)
抱歉 -小心点
Oh, sorry. -Easy there.
比尔 我是妲比
Bill, it's Darby.
比尔
Bill.
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表