剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
伊娃隔天早上注意到的
Eva noticed the next morning.
那监控画面应该会显示… -只有比尔和大卫
But then the footage would show-- Only Bill and David.
除了我家人以外
Apart from the family, of course.
陶德和伊娃呢
Todd and Eva?
是没错 他们可能替别人工作
True. They could be working for somebody else.
也许是外国政♥府♥
A foreign government perhaps.
听着 凶手极有可能是我亲近的人
Look, it's highly likely that the killer is someone close to me.
但不是我 妲比
But it's not me, Darby.
比尔过世时你在哪
Where were you when Bill died?
医疗室
The medical bay?
(六号♥房♥_医疗室)
莫里斯一听到比尔的消息 就直接来找我和伊娃
The moment Marius heard about Bill, he came straight away to get me and Eva.
你当时在接受治疗
You were receiving treatment.
我会在深夜做治疗 我不想吓到儿子
I do it late at night. I don't want to scare my son.
从任何层面来看 他都是我的儿子
And he is my son. In every way.
他跌倒时 我扶他起来 他害怕时 我会抱着他
When he falls, I pick him up. When he's scared, I hold him.
我倾注全力养育他
That kid is my son in every way that matters.
我对比尔怀着无比感激的心
I felt nothing but gratitude towards Bill.
他是他的生父 我抚养他长大
He provided the hardware. I provide the software.
我们都知道养育之情更加重要
And we all know it's the software that matters.
你和李邀请大家来
You and Lee invited everyone here.
那你认为谁有杀害比尔的动机
So who do you think had the motive to kill Bill?
你看 这就是你的盲点
See, that's your blind spot.
我不认为我有盲点
I don't think I have a blind spot.
你爱他 所以认为一切都与比尔有关
You loved him. So you think this is all about Bill.
但不是
It's not.
有人想要毁了我 比尔只是受到牵连
Someone wants to destroy me. And Bill got caught up in that.
有人蓄意破坏
This is sabotage.
我被陷害了
I'm being set up.
你很害怕
You're afraid.
世界从封建时代至今并无太大的改变
The world hasn't changed much since the feudal era.
我是国王 妲比
I'm a king, Darby.
他们想要我的人头 拿下我的王国
And they want my head so they can take my kingdom.
我谁都不能相信
I can't trust anyone.
就连我的心理谘商师都为了炒股出♥卖♥♥♥我
Even my fucking therapist sold me out for a stock play.
但你不一样
But you're different.
你就像勇敢无惧的见习骑士
You're like a fresh page in a stale court.
你聪明绝顶
You're very smart.
不只一次跑在我前头
You've been ahead of me more than once.
我们可以互相利用
I could use you. And you could use me.
你是说我们应该合作吗
Are you saying we should work together?
如果你去敲别人房♥门
Who here is gonna open their door
劈头就问问题 谁会愿意开门
if you knock on it and start asking questions?
没人愿意
No one.
但如果我敲门…
But if I knock...
这是比尔在午夜12点06分 过世时的光学扫描数据
This is the lidar scan from 12:06 a.m., when Bill died.
这是雷射扫描
It's a laser scan.
会生成饭店的立体图像模型 以供维安用途
It renders a 3D model of the hotel for security.
所以类似沉浸式维安体验
So it's like an immersive security experience?
其实是沉浸式电脑
It's an immersive computer, really.
我所有事都在这里做
I do everything here.
确认股市 做心理谘商 在墙上规划新的点子
Check markets, therapy, map out new ideas on the walls.
那是有人在上大号♥吗
Is that someone taking a shit?
演算法♥会♥自动审查裸体内容
The algorithm automatically censors nudity.
这就是你所谓的隐私吗
So that's your nod to privacy?
我们不会扫描卧房♥里面 只扫描公共空间和医疗室
We don't scan inside people's bedrooms. Only public spaces and the med bay.
诚如我所言 我这时在接受伊娃的治疗
As I told you, this is me receiving treatment from Eva.
延长寿命疗程
Life extension therapy.
扫描范围大约落在外墙往外十公尺处
The scan extends to approximately ten meters beyond the outer walls.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
我很抱歉
Sorry.
我不该让你看到
I should've protected you from that.
所以…
So, um...
你掌握了当时公共空间和室外 所有人的位置
so you have... um, everyone's locations in the common areas and outside?
没错 除了11点59分后的几分钟 系统会自动备份
We do, except for a few minutes at 11:59 when the system does an auto backup.
凶手就选在那时候出击
The exact time the killer chose to strike.
所以是维安团队的内鬼
So they're an insider to security.
我可以看晚间11点30分的画面吗 -当然
Can I see 11:30 p.m.? Sure.
雷伊 -什么事 安迪
Ray? Yes, Andy?
检阅晚间11点30分的光学扫描内容
Screen through the 11:30 p.m. lidar scan.
李 卢梅 马汀和莫里斯 从10点30分到凌晨1点
So Lee, Lu Mei, Martin and Marius are all playing poker in the dining room
都在用餐区玩扑克牌
from 10:30 p.m. until the 1:00 a.m. scan.
但我们无法完全排除他们的嫌疑 因为中间少了一小段纪录
We can't rule them out completely because of the chunk of missing time.
对吧
Right?
雷伊 可以把所有宾客和员工的影像 放在萤幕上吗
Ray? Would you put on the screen images of the guests and all of the staff?
雷伊 可以请你根据房♥门监控画面 删掉那些进了房♥间
And, Ray, would you rule out any of the staff whose door cam footage shows that they entered their rooms,
就没出来过的员工吗
but didn't leave?
抱歉 妲比 那是不公开资讯
Sorry, Darby. That's not public information.
雷伊 根据监控画面 把在晚间11点30分
Ray, rule out the staff whose cameras show that they entered their room
到午夜12点30分进房♥后没出来的员工删掉
and did not leave between 11:30 p.m. and 12:30 a.m.
好的 安迪
Certainly, Andy.
你有其他人的不在场证明吗
Do you have anyone else's alibi?
托玛斯从晚间11点15分 到抵达比尔房♥门前都在厨房♥里
Tomas in the kitchen from 11:15 p.m. until he turned up at Bill's door.
没有明确证据证明其他人的位置
We've got no hard evidence for anybody else.
犯案者也骇进了罗汉的心律调节器
Whoever did this also hacked Rohan's pacemaker.
希恩的装备
Sian's suit.
还把比尔房♥门监控画面中 自己的画面删除掉
And deleted themselves from Bill's door cam footage.
陶德并没有这方面的技能
I mean, Todd doesn't have the skills for that.
姿帕也不是秘密骇客
And Ziba's not a secret hacker.
对
No.
大卫呢
David?
大卫应该在走廊上
I think David was in the hall.
雷伊 请你检视午夜12点06分的扫描内容 寻找大卫亚佛雷兹
Ray, um... can you screen the 12:06 a.m. scan and look for David Alvarez?
等等 真怪
Wait, no. That's weird.
站在走廊上不算犯罪
Standing in the hall isn't a crime.
对 但伊娃让我离开比尔的房♥间时 大卫也在走廊上
No, but David was in the hallway when Eva led me out of Bill's room.
那时是12点15分
And that was 12:15.
大卫待在走廊十分钟做什么
So what was David doing in the hall for the ten minutes
当时希恩正在抢救比尔
when Sian was trying to revive Bill?
真不懂为什么你没早点联络我 我们就快被搞死了
I don't know why you didn't call me sooner. We're in the middle of an epic bukkake.
现在是怎样
What's this?
我们得问你几个问题 -「我们」
We need to ask you a few questions. "We"?
是在开玩笑吗
This a joke?
不是
No.
我不懂你为何要浪费时间 在妲比这种小咖身上
I don't know why you're indulging a non-player character
现在应该联络K2投资顾问或贝莱德投信 努力拯救公♥司♥
like Darby when we should be on the phone to K2 or Black Rock trying to save our asses.
我不确定你有风险
I'm not sure your ass is on the line.
借了一大笔钱投资的人是我
I'm the one that's leveraged to the hilt,
只有你和李知情
and there's only you and Lee knows that.
妲比
Darby.
比尔被杀害当晚
So the night that Bill was killed,
我在走廊上碰到了服务生托玛斯
um, I bumped into the waiter, Tomas, in the hall.
然后伊娃送我回我的房♥间
And then Eva took me back to my room.
当时你就在走廊上
And you appeared in the hall just as that was happening.
你在做什么
What were you doing?
我…我本来要去另一个宾客的房♥间
I was, uh, I was going to another guest's room.
谁的房♥间 -我才不要回答
Whose? I don't fucking have to answer that.
我认为你回答会比较好 大卫
It think it would be best, David, if you did.
我去找奥利佛
Oliver's.
大半夜去找他
After midnight?
我还在过纽约时间
I'm on New York time.
你想要挖角我的人吗
Are you trying to poach my talent?
挖角你的人 我们是同一国的耶
"Poach your talent"? We're on the same fucking team.
除了企业间谍活动 大家大半夜见面还会做别的事
Um, there are other things that people do at midnight besides corporate espionage.
除非马克在场 不然我无可奉告
I'm not saying another word without Mark.
马克是谁 -他的律师
Who's Mark? - His lawyer.
对 我和大卫上♥床♥了
Yeah, David and I fucked.
你们那么惊讶是因为 你们以为身障人士不能上♥床♥吗
Your mouth dropping because you don't think disabled guys can fuck?
奥利佛 可以请你告诉我们 当晚发生什么事吗
Oliver... could you talk us through what happened that night?
我们第一次上♥床♥是在大卫的房♥间
Well, uh, the first time we had sex was in David's room.
当时大概是11点30分
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表