剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
I got it from a light bulb.
(加入网路)
理论 11号♥房♥
Number 11.
比尔过世前有一件事让我很不解
There's this thing from right before Bill died that's really bugging me.
这里
Right there.
就是这个
That.
走廊上没人…
It's an empty hall.
不 你看 光线改变了
No, look. The light changes.
看到没
See?
比尔开了门
Bill opened the door.
有人把自己从画面中删除掉
Someone's edited themselves out of the footage.
好 但为什么不直接剪掉这一段
Yeah, but why not just cut that section of the footage entirely?
这样会发现时间不连续
You'd notice a time jump.
处理画面的人真的很厉害
Whoever did this is really good.
或也许是比尔以为听到声音 打开门后发现没人
Well, maybe Bill thought he heard something, opened the door, but no one was there?
再播一次
One more time.
你看
Look.
你的书在这里
Your book's here.
你应该戴手套 -是喔
You should wear gloves. -Uh, okay.
我们不该进他的房♥间
None of us should even be in here,
你刚刚还闻了死者的衣服
and you were literally smelling the dead guy's shirts.
(真实犯罪回忆录) (《无名小银》 妲比哈特着)
上面有很多指纹
There are a lot of prints.
比尔被注射药物
Bill's injected.
超出他的意料之外
It catches him by surprise.
凶手离开后
The killer leaves.
比尔过了一下子才意识到他情况危急
It's a few moments before Bill realizes that he's in any trouble.
然后他的胸口突然产生剧痛
Then suddenly his... his chest starts to feel like it's about to explode and...
他的大脑无法运作 手指渐渐变冷
his brain starts shutting down and his... his fingers start to go cold.
然后他感到…
And then he feels...
他的重大器官开始衰竭
He starts losing his major organ function.
他想撑着火炉 站稳身体…
He tries to steady himself on the fireplace.
但他撞到了头
But he hits his head.
然后摔倒
He falls.
躺在地上…
Then he's on the ground and...
流了很多血
There's a lot of blood.
到处都是血 他知道自己时间不多了
There's blood everywhere. He knows he doesn't have a lot of time.
他看到了书
He sees the book.
就拿起来
And he grabs it.
因为他知道你会来
Because he knows you will come.
因为书里有他想告诉我的事
Because there's something in here that he wants me to know.
是最后一段 我在朗读会都会念这一段
It's the last chapter. I always read this at readings.
念出来吧
R-Read it out loud.
现在吗
Right now?
对 现在
Yes, right now.
现在应该不是举办读书会的好时机
I'm not sure this is the best time for starting a book club.
比尔当时奄奄一息
Bill was dying.
他知道自己快死了
He knew he was dying.
在他生命的最后时刻 他没有去拿电♥话♥或开门求救
And in his last moments, he doesn't reach for the phone or the door.
他去拿了那本书 因为书里有他想让妲比知道的事
He reaches for that book. Because there's something in it he wants Darby to know.
念出来吧 妲比 三个人一起想总胜过一个人
Read it, Darby. Three heads are better than one.
「我有时很纳闷 我那时不去会不会比较好
"I sometimes wonder... would it have been better not to go?"
我把这种时刻想作网球比赛的赛末点 或要掷硬币的时候
"I think about it like a match point in tennis or a coin toss.
比赛 赌注或你的人生
"When the game, the bet, your life,
可能就此天翻地覆」
can go one way or another."
我们打算怎么做
We're just gonna, what,
闯入潜在连环杀手的家里吗
break into a potential serial killer's house?
是空屋 比尔 那里要卖♥♥掉了
Vacant house, Bill. It's for sale.
但还是得闯进去 -你之前开赃车来载我耶
Still breaking and entering. -You picked me up in a stolen car.
把他家翻过一遍 希望能找到他的第一个受害者吗
And then, what, we're gonna tear up the house in hopes of finding his first victim?
如果你想放弃回家没关系 我自己去也行
If you want to give up and go home, that's fine. I can do this on my own.
抱歉 这…这好蠢 我…
Sorry. This is... this is stupid...
不会很蠢
It's not stupid.
你应该只是情绪激动 没事的 我们在这里
I think you just feel overwhelmed. And that's okay. We're here.
对 念下一段
Yeah. Go to the next part.
但这…我通常不会念这一段
It's just that I, I don't... read this part... normally.
但血迹都在那里
But that's where all the blood is.
「我们把阶梯一阶阶拆掉 直到最后无法再回头」
"We took apart the staircase one step at a time. Until there was no going back."
比尔
Bill.
(证物)
他从自己的妻子开始下手
He started with his wife...
派翠西亚
Patricia.
派翠西亚贝尔
Patricia Bell.
卡门佩雷兹
Carmen Perez.
拉媞莎琼斯 露丝卡明斯基
Latisha Jones. Ruth Kaminski.
梅莉莎张
Melissa Chang.
爱丽森杜普瑞 -梅莉莎巴哈瑞
Alison Dupree. Marissa Bahari.
比尔
Bill...
该死
-什么 -没事了
你没事 你没受伤
什么 我听不到
What? I can't hear you.
你没事 没事了
You're okay, you're okay.
手♥机♥没电
My cell phone's dead.
我需要你的帮忙 比尔
Can you help? Bill?
你能帮我吗 我需要你帮忙 能帮我吗
Will you help me? I need your help. Will you help me?
好
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
好 可以 -好
Yeah, yeah. -Yeah.
来 你搬这一边
Here, you take the side.
好吗 -好
All right?
很好 好
Yeah.
(内华达州 驾照) (贝尔 法兰克)
有人吗 有人在家吗
Hello? Someone? Please.
拜托
I'm sorry.
抱歉 发生了两起命案 我的手♥机♥没电
There have been two murders. And my-my phone's died.
你…你能… -什么 哪里
Can--? What? Where?
对面 394号♥ 你能报♥警♥吗
Across the street, 394. Could you call the police?
在法兰克的老家吗 那里是空的 要出♥售♥
Frank's old place? It's empty. For sale.
法兰克的老家老是要出♥售♥ 再说 他是警♥察♥
Always back on the market, Frank's old place. Besides, he is police.
派翠西亚贝尔也在里面
Patricia Bell is in there.
小派
Patty?
对 我们认为 我们在地下室找到了她的遗骸
Yeah, uh, we think we found her remains b-beneath the house.
能让我用电♥话♥吗 拜托
Can I use your phone, please?
乔治 拿电♥话♥来
George? Get the phone.
紧急报案中心 有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
他们…他们找到了小派
They-they found Patty.
女士 你需要什么协助
派翠西亚贝尔 她没有出远门 她从没离开过她的家
Patricia Bell. She didn't skip town. She never left her house.
好 地址是什么
喂 -你好
Hello?
地址是什么 -好 派翠西亚贝尔和法兰克贝尔
What's the address? -Yeah. Patricia Bell and Frank Bell,
都在家中过世 枫树路394号♥
both dead in their home, 394 Maple Drive.
法兰克贝尔先前是警♥察♥ 他在现场自杀
Frank Bell is a former police officer. He committed suicide on the premises.
我们有理由相信 且有证据佐证
We have reason to believe, and evidence to back it up,
他是在七个州谋杀十一位女性的连环杀手
that he is responsible for the serial murder
我已经派员警前往现场
of 11 women across seven states.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
比尔
Bill?
怎么了
Yeah?
想进来吗
Want to get in?
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
好了 把血迹清洗掉
Here.
你有看到他的脸吗
Did you see his face?
没有 没看到
No. No, I didn't.
我也没有
Neither did I.
不知道他当时在想什么
I wonder what was in his eyes.
他是否已经决定好自杀 还是还在犹豫
Whether he knew he was gonna do it or... if he was still deciding.
我觉得这不重要了
I don't think it matters.
对
Yeah.
他肯定是在板上留意我们好一阵子了
He must have been on that sub-reddit.
看着我们的调查结果沾沾自喜
Getting high off the work we were doing.
某种层面上来说 好像我们很佩服他的所作所为
So I guess, in a way, it's like we were appreciating what he'd done--
我并没有佩服他
I wasn't appreciating him.
但你懂我的意思吧
You know what I mean though.
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表