剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
大家常说在这个世界生为女人有多痛苦
People talk a lot about how terrible it is to be a woman in this world,
确实很痛苦
and it is terrible.
你的感受应该很深刻
I don't have to tell you that.
你常常惹怒别人
You're picking up their bones.
但男人也很痛苦
But the other half's got it bad, too.
世界要你当杀手 但你只想要
Hard to be made into a killer when all you wanted
抬头望着星星
to do was look up at the stars.
我们得过去那里
I think we have to go there.
我觉得比尔在第一晚发现了什么
I think Bill uncovered something his first night here.
某个秘密
A secret.
所以吃晚餐时 他才会晚到
I think that's why he was late to dinner.
这也是为什么他会举止怪异 叫我去他的房♥间
Why he was acting so strange, why he asked me to come to his room.
他真的需要找人谈谈
He really needed to talk.
你觉得是什么秘密
So what do you think the secret is?
我不知道
I don't know.
但一定和他们的计画有关
But it must be connected to whatever plan they have.
和罗汉的信♥号♥♥有关
To Rohan's signal.
这里什么都没有
There's nothing out here.
有一条绳索通到海里
Ropes going into the water.
「最后希望号♥」 是罗汉的船名
Last Chance. That's the name of Rohan's boat.
(最后希望号♥)
是佐迪耶小艇
It's a zodiac.
佐迪耶小艇是什么
What's a zodiac?
人们会搭乘这种充气艇 前往无法靠岸的大型船只
An inflatable boat you take to reach a ship too big to come to shore.
我们应该要快点往南走 赶在暴风雪来之前回去
Probably in a hurry to head south before the storm.
罗汉昨晚没来检查
Rohan didn't check in last night.
船已经不见踪影
And the boat is off the grid.
我们得走了
We have to go.
快点 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
罗汉打的信♥号♥♥是「一人死了 还能继续」
Rohan signaled "One down, still a go."
听起来他们失去了一个人 比尔 但他们打算继续执行计画
It sounds to me like they lost a man. Bill. The plan was to carry on.
对 但要继续执行什么
Yeah, but carry on with what?
不知道
I don't know.
该死
Oh, shit.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
引擎发不动 可恶 -引擎发不动
It's the engine. Fuck. The engine?
副油嘴堵塞
It's a clogged pilot jet.
听我说 我们穿这套装备不会有事的
Listen to me, we're gonna be okay in these suits, okay?
距离不远 -好
We're not far. -Yeah.
看着我 但我们必须用走的
Look at me. But we need to walk.
用走的 -对
Walk? - Yes.
来吧 我们走 快点 跟紧我
Come on. Let's go. Come on. Stay close.
等等 这是…
Wait. Is that...
守卫检查哨
The guard shack.
那是我想的那个东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
好
All right.
我们现在只需要钥匙
All we need now is a key.
限制存取帐户
An OBD terminal.
(服务选单)
(引擎控制 存取核准) (启动引擎)
你会破解系统
A hack?
我很熟悉车辆指令
I do know my way around vehicle command.
好吗
Okay.
有很多透明薄冰
That's a lot of black ice.
你确定我们不要用走的吗 -对
Sure we shouldn't walk? -No.
不能在暴风雪里走
Not in this storm.
你觉得比尔发现的事和安迪有关吗
So, you think what Bill uncovered is connected to Andy?
不知道
I don't know.
我只是觉得很怪
I just think it's weird.
为什么安迪刚刚不在避难室
I mean, why wasn't Andy in the safe room?
他觉得很丢脸
He's humiliated.
他讨厌情况失控
He hates losing control.
但为什么会有避难室
But I mean, why is there even a safe room?
还有气候衣
These climate suits?
这里到底是什么地方
What is this place, really?
安迪做过很多气候预测
Andy has run a lot of climate projections.
他认为预计在2050年出现的极端气候 会提早到来
He thinks the extremes slated for 2050 are coming sooner.
提早很多
A lot sooner.
他想要做好万全准备
He wants to be prepared for that.
他为什么不把消息告诉大众
Why hasn't he released that information to the public?
大家会听他说
People listen to him.
如果你在即将坠毁的飞机上
If you're on a plane that is about to crash,
机师应该告诉你多久以后会撞毁吗
should one of the pilots really tell you how many minutes until impact?
尤其是你束手无策的情况
Especially if there's nothing you can do?
数亿人会死去
Hundreds of millions of people are going to die.
其实现在也有数百万人在死去 -我认为还是能做点什么
Millions are dying already... -I think there are things you can do.
可以少吃点肉 不要开车
You can eat less meat, you can stop driving a car.
这些都很好 没错
All good, yes.
但要用更快的速度做出更多的努力
But it has to be so much bigger, so much faster than that.
煤矿业 石油业和工业化农业的获益庞大
There's too much money in coal, oil, industrial agriculture.
没人愿意牺牲这一切
No one is gonna leave that on the table.
而且他们都认为科技能拯救他们
And they all think technology is going to save them.
但科技王怎么想 -他不会拯救所有人
Well, what does the King of Tech think? It will not... save all of them.
我会告诉你实情 但如果我们活着回去 你不能说出去
I'll tell you this, but you cannot repeat it, if we get out of here alive.
朗森工业的资金已经见底
Ronson Industries' coffers are dry.
他的太空计画资金已经用罄
The funding for his space program has been completely drained.
安迪让我成为假公♥关♥计画的代言人
Andy made me the face of an empty PR campaign.
我不认为他会送任何人上太空
I don't think he's sending anyone to space.
我认为他把资金挪作他用
I think he's been draining the funds for something else.
应该是用来建造这里 但他不肯透露原因 李也不会讲
Probably this place, but he won't say why. And neither will we.
真希望我那天晚上去了比尔的房♥间
I wish I'd gone to Bill's room that night.
他就会全都告诉我
He would've told me everything.
该死
Shit.
好
坐稳了
No...
我猜今天就会知道 这是不是卡门佩雷兹的别针
I guess today we'll find out if this is Carmen Perez's pin.
我们11点会在停尸间和苏碰面
We're meeting Sue at the morgue at 11:00.
请我喝咖啡吗
Take me to coffee?
我之前说的就是他们两个
These are the two I was telling you about.
这是昨天出现的资讯
Came up yesterday,
谢谢你们来帮我们厘清案情
so thanks for coming, pulling this together for us.
苏说你们有牙齿纪录吗
Sue says you have dental records?
对 在这里
Uh, yeah. Here.
就是她
This is your girl.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是想到了她的家人
I'm just thinking about her family.
他们女儿终于回家了
Their daughter finally going home.
你一直没放弃 苏
You never give up, Sue.
不 不只有我
No, it's not just me.
我们在网路上有一群伙伴 大家齐心协力调查
There's a bunch of us on the Internet.
他们俩在幸存者那里 找到了一个银制小别针
We're all connected. These two found a tiny silver pin from a survivor.
那是卡门佩雷兹的遗物
And it belongs to Carmen Perez.
总之 我欠你一个人情 山姆
Anyway. Owe you, Sam.
别这么说 你免费帮我查案 我还要感谢你呢
You owe me nothing. You want to do my job for free, I'm just gonna say thank you.
你知道他们有没有在骨骸附近 找到什么吗
Do you know if they found anything with the body?
有 那里有证物袋 头发和衣服碎块
Uh, yeah, there's an evidence bag over there. Hair, clothing remains.
妲比
Darby.
天啊
Oh, dear God in heaven.
他们找到了银饰
They've found silver.
「E贝尔」
"E. Bell"?
好 我会上传那只订婚戒指的照片
Okay, so I'm gonna upload those photos
但我女儿上完空手道 我先去接她
of that engagement ring as soon as I pick up my daughter from karate.
我好佩服你们俩
I'm so impressed by you two getting out
离开电脑桌 追查这个线索
from behind the computer and pursuing this trail.
今天找到卡门佩雷兹真的是一大成就
It's momentous that we found Carmen Perez today.
上帝保佑你 你感冒了吗
Oh, bless you. You have a cold?
没有 我有「啊啾」症候群
No, I have, uh, ACHOO Syndrome.
体染色体显性遗传强迫性光照喷嚏反射
Autosomal Dominant Compelling Helioopthalmic Outburst.
我从暗到亮的地方就会打喷嚏
I sneeze in transitions from dark to bright light.
不要耍我 比尔 -没有 我是认真的
You're pulling my leg, Bill. -No, I'm not, I'm serious.
这是遗传症状 我爸也有
It's genetic. My father has it, too.
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表