剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
《末日谜杀》前情提要
Previously on A Murder at the End of the World...
暴风雪快来了 警方无法过来
Police can't get here with the storm closing in.
我们又不知道是谁干的
We don't know who did this.
不知道原因
We don't know why
也不知道还会不会有人受害
and we don't know if they are done.
这是用来打信♥号♥♥的
It's a signaling device.
我觉得比尔在第一晚发现了什么
I think Bill uncovered something his first night here.
某个秘密
A secret.
「最后希望号♥」 是罗汉的船名
Last Chance. That's the name of Rohan's boat.
有人特地来这里把我们一一杀掉吗
Has someone come here to kill us all one by one?
卢梅最可能有犯案动机
Well, Lu Mei has the strongest motive
因为比尔的人造疯狂展览 就是在抨击智慧城市
because Bill's Artificial Insanity was a takedown of smart cities.
我也觉得大卫不太对劲
I get a bad feeling from David.
你是个聪明的小女生
You're a smart little girl.
我会告诉你实情 但如果我们活着回去 你不能说出去
I'll tell you this, but you cannot repeat it if we get out of here alive.
也许戒指属于凶手的第一个受害者
Maybe this ring belonged to his first.
「E贝尔」
"E. Bell"?
可能直接找到他
It could lead us straight to him.
我们能聊点别的吗
Can we talk about something else?
你们刚刚去做什么了
What the fuck were you doing?
卡住了 -那是吗♥啡♥吗
Wait, I... -It's jammed. -Is that morphine?
氧气量还够用多久
How much oxygen?
两分钟
Two minutes.
要麻醉她吗 -不 没时间了
Are you gonna put her under? There's no time.
上帝保佑你
Bless you.
我从暗到亮的地方就会打喷嚏
I sneeze in transitions from dark to bright light.
这是遗传症状 我爸也有
It's genetic. My father has it, too.
《末日谜杀》
第一季第五集
你刚刚在干嘛
What did you just do?
打喷嚏
I sneezed.
你感冒了吗
Do you have a cold?
没有 这是体染色体 显性遗传强迫性光照喷嚏反射
No, it's called Autosomal Dominant Compelling Helioopthalmic Outburst.
我会因为光照而打喷嚏
I sneeze in the light.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
在闻你的味道
I'm smelling you.
为什么要闻我的味道
Why are you smelling me?
不知道 以免哪天你不见了 我才能找到你
I don't know, in case I lose you one day, have to find you.
是吗 像狗一样吗
Oh, yeah, like a dog?
对 像狗一样
Yeah, like a dog.
我有什么味道
What do I smell like?
不知道 靠近一点
I don't know, come closer.
闻起来像松树 汽油
You smell like pine... gasoline.
你有大♥麻♥味
You smell like pot.
汽车旅馆的肥皂
Motel soap.
可口可乐
Coca-Cola.
烟味
Smoke.
天啊
Oh, my God.
有看到吗
我们快走吧
We should go.
有朝一日我们将无处可去
One day there won't be any place left to go.
(史丹汉堡屋)
你怎么那么奇怪
Why are you being weird?
我得走了
I got to go.
她醒了
She's awake.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
去吧
You go on ahead.
你应该躺下来
You should be lying down.
等你坐下来回答我的问题 我就会躺下来
I'll lie down when you sit down and start answering my questions.
你有严重脑震荡
You have a serious concussion.
希恩在哪 -在她房♥里休养
Where's Sian? -In her room, resting.
我想见她
I want to see her.
她要抵抗感染 需要睡觉
She's battling an infection. She needs sleep.
你是什么人 你又不是保母
Who are you? You're not a fucking nanny.
我说过了 我是医生
I told you I'm a doctor.
所以你才追着五岁小孩跑吗
So you're running around after someone's five-year-old?
他不是普通的五岁小孩
He isn't just any five-year-old now, is he?
等等 祖莫生病了吗
Wait, is Zoomer sick?
所以这里才有这么多医疗设备吗
Is that why there's all this medical equipment?
不是 这是为了紧急情况准备的
No. It's for emergencies.
这里的吗♥啡♥多到足以让五十匹马昏迷
There's enough morphine here to tranquilize 50 horses.
我爸是法医
My dad's a medical examiner.
这些设备是给重大疾病的人使用 有人生病或…
I mean... this shit is for major pain. Someone's sick or--
如果你♥爸♥说过希波克拉底誓词 你就知道我不能告诉你
If your dad took a HIPAA oath, then you know I can't talk about this with you.
杀害比尔的吗♥啡♥是从这个保险柜拿的吗
Did the morphine that killed Bill come from this safe?
你知道密♥码♥
You're the one with the code.
伊娃 你保守越多秘密 就会背上越多条人命
The more secrets you keep, the more blood's on your hands.
吗♥啡♥确实是保险柜里的
The morphine was from that safe.
有人启动了心律调节器接收器
And someone turned on... the pacemaker receiver.
对 还接了电
Yes, and plugged it in.
在进修营期间 谁来过这里
So who's been in this room since the retreat started?
我不清楚
I have no idea.
妲比 拜托
Darby, please.
脑肿胀不能开玩笑
Brain swelling is not something to mess around with!
只要坐这部电梯 就能去到安迪和李的房♥间 是不是
Andy and Lee are on the other side of wherever this elevator goes, aren't they?
够了 你会伤到自己 -伤到自己
Stop it. You could hurt yourself. -Hurt myself?
已经有两个人死了
Two people have died.
第三个人的喉咙破了个大洞
A third person has a fucking hole in their throat.
我不担心脑震荡
I'm not worried about a concussion.
我比较担忧我活不活得过今晚
I'm worried about whether I'll survive the night.
你也应该担忧 -妲比
And you should be, too. -Darby!
几楼
Which floor?
不然每一楼都去也行
We can visit them all.
请进
Come in.
坐下
Sit.
吃点东西
Eat something.
我有话要说 五岁孩子不该听
I've got stuff to say that's not for a five-year-old's ears.
抱歉 安迪 我没办法… -伊娃 没关系
Sorry, Andy, I-- It's fine.
你可以去看看希恩吗
Could you go and check on Sian?
你们谈吧 过来 小宝贝
We'll leave you two. Come here, bug.
家长已经成了孩子专属邮轮上的娱乐主管
Parents have just become the entertainment directors on their children's private cruise ship.
那不是注定养出 一世代又胖又懒的观光客
What will that produce other than a generation of fat, lazy tourists?
我想留下来 -我知道
I want to stay. - Oh, I know you do.
但我们要读《亚瑟王》 而且你已经吃饱了
But we're gonna go read King Arthur. You finished eating already.
还没到睡觉时间 不要 住手 -她…
It's not bedtime! No, stop it! Stop it! No! - She, uh...
她想念《亚瑟王》的故事给他听
She wants to read to him about King Arthur.
我想让他成为亚瑟王
I want him to be King Arthur.
听说你漫无目的地调查了一番
I heard about the wild-goose chase you went on.
听起来不太明智
Doesn't sound very smart.
我知道祖莫是比尔的儿子
I know that Zoomer is Bill's son.
比尔宣称自己是他的父亲 你就杀了他
And that Bill made some claim to his paternity, so you killed him.
或叫陶德帮你动手 罗汉只是目击者
Or got Todd to do it for you. And that Rohan was just a witness.
坐下 -不要
Sit down. No.
你到底要不要我回应你的指控
Do you want me to respond to your accusation of murder or not?
我有不孕症
I'm sterile.
我会知道是因为我十九岁时付不出学费
I've known since I was 19 when I got into trouble with my tuition
以为去捐精就能解决问题
and thought that a sperm bank would solve my problems.
我从没告诉别人 甚至是我妻子
I never told anybody, not even my wife.
我能找个正当理由解释这么做的原因 但说穿了 我只是虚荣而已
I could try and justify that, but really it's just vanity.
重点是
The point is...
我打从一开始就知道 祖莫不是我的亲生儿子
I've known since day one that Zoomer is not my biological offspring.
你在说谎 -这很容易查证
You're lying. It's very easy to check.
但比尔体内的吗♥啡♥是你的
But it was your morphine in Bill.
你还有一整间医疗套房♥
And you have an entire medical suite.
你的保母还是个医生
Your nanny is a fucking doctor.
你病了
You're ill, I...
我不确定 或是曾经罹患重病
I don't know, or recovering from something serious.
你应该知道如果我真的生病
You do understand that any illness I may
全球经济会就此崩溃吧
or may not have would throw the world's economy into a total spin.
你没回答我的问题
That's not an answer.
有人偷了吗♥啡♥
The morphine was stolen.
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表