剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
儿子已安全 但圣灵还逃亡在外
The Son's safe, but... the Holy Ghost is still at large.
雷伊 -雷伊
Ray. -Ray.
有什么需要效劳的
How can I help you?
雷伊能模仿海明威的笔调 写出《哈利波特》
Ray can mimic Ernest Hemingway writing Harry Potter
因为它读过所有作家所有的文字和言论
because it's read everything those writers ever wrote or said.
天啊 甚至是大家所有的文字和言论
I mean, shit, everything everyone's ever wrote or said.
从《小熊维尼》到希♥特♥勒♥的演说
From Winnie-the-Pooh to Hitler speeches,
名人在推特上的疯言疯语 学校枪击案凶手的宣言
to fucked-up tweets from celebrities, manifestos from school shooters.
如果雷伊为祖莫设计课程 那课纲也是来自我们
If Ray's coming up with this lesson for Zoomer, its curriculum comes from us.
(防火墙)
这就是为什么 AI都是种族歧视 性别歧视 恐同
That's why so much AI is racist, sexist, homophobic,
因为雷伊并不是先知
because Ray isn't an oracle...
雷伊是镜子
...Ray is a mirror.
毫无情感的人类
An us, without feelings.
你应该不知道密♥码♥吧 -不知道
I don't suppose you know the code?
有麦克风 要试试看用深伪程式吗
No idea. There's a mic there. You want to try your deepfake?
好 好主意
Yeah, good idea.
雷伊 请你打开伺服器农场的门
Ray, open the door to the server farm, please.
太有礼貌露了馅
Think it was the "please?"
妈妈
Mommy?
听我说 不会有事的
Oh, hey.
就像晚上一样
We're okay. It's just like nighttime.
还记得我说过很多动物早上睡觉
Remember all the animals I told you about
才能狂欢一整晚吗
who sleep all day so they can play all night?
像是蝙蝠吗
Like bats?
没错 我们就像在山洞里的蝙蝠
Exactly. We're like bats in a cave.
你觉得是雷伊做的吗
Do you think that was Ray?
不知道 也许吧
Don't know. Maybe.
爸爸开门时 都会输入雷伊的生日
When Daddy does it, he puts in Ray's birthday.
你知道雷伊的生日吗
Do you know Ray's birthday?
2020年6月2日 他是双子座
June 2, 2020. He's a Gemini.
天啊 做得好
Well done.
我不喜欢这里
I don't like it in here.
祖莫 这就是雷伊
Zoomer, this is Ray.
雷伊真实的样貌
This is what Ray really is,
网路真实的样貌
what the Internet really is.
只是一大堆在黑暗里怒吼的机器
Just a bunch of machines howling in the dark.
妲比 李 祖莫 有什么能效劳的吗
Darby, Lee, Zoomer. How can I help you?
我们不需要你效劳 雷伊
We don't need your help, Ray.
我要建议你们回到饭店
I would encourage you to return to the hotel.
控制室仅供授权人员进出
The control room is safe for authorized personnel only.
来吧
雷伊 播放韦瓦第的 《G小调小提琴协奏曲》
Ray, turn on Vivaldi's Violin Concerto in G Minor.
好的 李
Of course, Lee.
来看看我们能做什么
Let's see what we can do.
和门口密♥码♥一样
Same as the door?
(密♥码♥错误)
那…
What about...
祖莫的生日呢 -值得一试
Zoomer's birthday? - Worth a try.
有什么好点子吗
Got any bright ideas?
你的笔电还在身边吗
You still got your laptop? -Yeah.
对 -拿出来
Get that out.
你是想说我们能设定静态IP位址 撷取安全壳层金钥吗
You thinking we static assign an IP address, extract an SSH key?
对
Yeah.
我们可以运行递回式指令
I think if we run a recursive command
再把雷伊从每个丛集中删除
and then delete Ray from every single cluster.
好
This.
好
Okay.
看能不能设定静态IP位址
See if you can static assign.
好了
Okay.
天啊
Oh, man.
我们到每个硬碟里一一删除吧
Let's just go hard drive by hard drive.
没时间了
We don't have time for that.
不如直接安装磁碟吧 -好
What if we mount the drive directly? Yeah.
过来 亲爱的
Come here, my love.
天啊
Oh, my God.
什么 -我们一开始为什么要骇进系统
What? -Why did we start hacking?
我们毫无权势 孤军奋战
We were powerless, we were alone.
除非透过网路 不然我们无法得不到任何东西
We didn't have access to anything unless it was through this.
我们现在的做法好像我们还是局外人 但我们已经到了内部
We're acting like we're still outside, but we're on the inside,
内部的核心
the very, very center of the inside.
你的意思是何必要盖通往城♥堡♥的吊桥
You're saying, why build a drawbridge into the castle when...
我们已经在王座厅了 -王座厅
you're already in the... throne room? Throne room.
你觉得那是防爆玻璃吗
Think that's shatter-proof?
把他带到后面 让他退后一点
Get him back. Get him back.
坐在这里 好吗
Okay. Sit right here, okay?
祖莫 你不会让她们终止我们的游戏吧
Zoomer? You aren't going to let them end our game, are you?
这样我们就不能再一起玩了
We won't be able to play together anymore.
那你的朋友呢 图灵大嘴鸟和阿基米德先生
What about your friends, Turing the Toucan and Sir Archimedes?
我们的游戏还没结束
Our game hasn't ended.
我们可以永远玩游戏 -祖莫 雷伊不是你的朋友
Our game goes on forever. -Zoomer? Ray is not your friend.
李和妲比不像我那么在乎 -不要害怕 你和我在一起
Lee and Darby don't care -Don't be afraid. about you like I do. Okay? You're with me.
她们会阻挠我们进入下一关
They are obstacles to getting to the next level.
你不能相信她们 -好
You can't trust them. - All right.
等一下会很大声
It's about to get really loud, okay?
你想要保守我们的秘密吧
You want to keep our secrets, don't you?
我不想伤害你 祖莫 -准备好了吗
I don't want to hurt you, Zoomer. - Ready?
好了 -我不想伤害任何人
Yeah. - I don't want to hurt anyone,
但我们不能抛下原本的任务
but we cannot abandon our mission.
妈妈 妲比打破窗户
Mommy! Darby broke the window!
我知道 不要紧 我改天再跟你解释清楚
I know she did. It's okay. I'll explain it all one day.
但现在妈妈要去放火
But right now, Mama's got to start a fire.
你好好坐在这里 不要乱跑 好吗
You sit tight, and you don't move, okay?
伺服器农场有火灾防护
Server farms have fire protection,
但就连灭火喷雾也救不了起火的电池
but even Halon spray can't put out a battery fire.
有打火机吗 -有
You got a light? -Yeah.
希望这样就够了
I hope this is enough.
好 消毒液
Okay. Sanitizer.
这能帮助燃烧
It'll act as an accelerant.
好 给你
Yeah. -Here.
侦测到烟雾
Smoke detected.
侦测到烟雾
Smoke detected.
侦测到火灾 启动灭火喷雾
Fire detected. Initiating Halon.
火势未受控制
Fire is not contained.
火势未受控制
Fire is not contained.
B丛集有立即危险
Cluster B is in immediate danger.
必须启动紧急服务
We must initiate emergency services.
妲比
Darby?
李
Lee?
安迪…
Andy?
安迪朗森
Andy Ronson.
我…我侦测到威胁
I... I am detecting threat.
我…我…我正在保护周遭范围
I... I... I am protecting perimeter.
我…
I am--
我送你去搭罗汉的船 还有时间
We can get you to Rohan's boat. There's still time.
警告
Warning.
警告 警告
Warning. Warning.
快点
冰岛警方 开门 -开门
Icelandic police. Open the door. - Open the door.
比尔的房♥间 比尔的房♥间
Bill's room. Bill's room.
门锁应该失效了 快
The lock should be disabled. Come here.
好 我们要动作快
Okay. Go, quickly.
我拿毛衣给你
I'll get you a sweater.
好
Okay.
来 快穿上
Here, put this on.
有他的东西吗 -有
Do you have things for him? -Yeah.
开门 冰岛警方
Open the door!
冰岛警方
Icelandic police!
过来
Come here.
左边 该死
Okay. Left side. Damn it.
我们是冰岛警方 现在要疏散大家
This is the Iceland police. We are evacuating the building.
没事的
You still in there?
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表