剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
这一台 宝贝
So I applied for a new one
我换新驾照 再到车辆管理局
and showed up at the DMV
顶替她的身分拍下照片
to get my picture taken in her place.
那我们的车怎么办
What about our car?
这是我们的新车
This is our new car.
我比较喜欢另一台
I like the other one better.
是喔
Oh, you do, huh?
你都还没坐过这台 你怎么知道
You haven't even driven in this one yet. How do you know?
我们连续开了十八小时的车
We drove for 18 hours straight.
我甚至不敢停下来睡觉
I didn't dare pull over to sleep.
只有加油时才停下来
I stopped only for gas.
我们以莫妮卡查普曼和她儿子汤米的身分 通过加拿大国境
We crossed the border into Canada as Monica Chapman and her son Tommy.
身上有213元
We had $213 to our name.
当我们抵达森林小木屋时 我松了一大口气
When we got to that cabin in the woods, I was so relieved.
我成功了
I had done it.
我听到我朋友的笑声从门廊那里传来…
I heard my friend's laugh coming down off of the porch.
我听到时笑了出来 因为他的笑声十五年来都没变
And I smiled to hear that laugh because it hadn't changed in 15 years.
李 你抵达了
Hey, Lee, you made it.
然后我看到他和谁在笑
And then I saw who he was laughing with.
安迪
Andy.
搭飞机回家时 安迪只说过一次话
On the plane ride back, Andy only spoke once.
你可以走
You can go.
祖莫留下来
Zoomer stays.
说真的 妲比 直到今日我都不知道他是怎么做到的
Honestly, Darby, to this day, I have no idea how he did it.
我逃不出他的手掌心
There is no leaving him.
他后来满脑子只想着祖莫
And he's grown more and more obsessed with Zoomer.
安迪的成功关键在于他专心一志
Andy's success comes from his singular focus,
而他新的关注重点就是他的儿子
and that new focus is his son.
所以他想认识比尔 才能深入了解自己的儿子
So he wanted to know Bill? To know his own son more deeply?
这说得通 也许吧
That makes sense, maybe.
我完全不知道比尔是祖莫的父亲
I had no idea that Bill was Zoomer's father.
我以为安迪之所以邀请比尔
I thought that Andy invited Bill because
是因为他想亲近批评他的人
he wanted to keep his critics close.
比尔婉拒邀请时 我也不意外
And I wasn't surprised when Bill rejected the invitation.
等等
Wait.
所以安迪才邀请我…
So Andy invited me?
我是诱饵 然后比尔就答应了
The bait. And Bill said yes.
天啊
Oh, my God.
比尔接受安迪的邀请后 我联络了他
I reached out to Bill after he accepted Andy's invitation.
我别无他法 束手无策
I couldn't think of anything else to do. I was desperate.
你认为那是你逃出去的第二次机会
And you thought... that was your second chance to get out?
比尔再请你邀请罗汉 以便使用他的船
And Bill told you to put Rohan on your list for the boat?
气候学家来参加这种活动并不会引人怀疑
A climatologist at this sort of thing doesn't raise any eyebrows.
对 但就算是船也必须靠岸
Yeah, but even a boat has to dock at some point,
你需要新的护照和新的名字
so you needed new passports, new names.
于是你找了安迪最不会怀疑的人
So you went to the person Andy would least suspect.
能让你安全入境 布宜诺斯艾利斯的阿根廷人
The Argentinian. Who could get you safe passage to Buenos Aires.
大卫已经见识过安迪发怒的时候
David has seen his fair share of Andy's rage.
这就能解释大卫当晚在比尔房♥间的原因
And that would explain why David was at Bill's room that night.
他们本来要见面
They were to meet.
三个杯子
The three tea cups.
比尔 罗汉 大卫
Bill. Rohan. David.
你认为安迪是幕后黑手吗
And you-you think that Andy is behind all of this?
也许是 但安迪太聪明
Maybe. But Andy's too smart
他不可能邀请比尔来进修营 还谋杀他
to invite Bill to his retreat and have him murdered.
如果他早就知道比尔是生父就更不可能
Especially if he knew about the paternity.
或觉得他应该是
Even if he thought he knew about the paternity.
这也解释了为什么安迪对我的态度很亲切
Wait, which would explain why Andy's been so nice to me.
说不定他真的需要我查清事实
I mean, maybe he genuinely needs me to figure this out.
但我却愚蠢到直接把你供出来
Except, like a fucking idiot, I led him straight to you.
天啊
God,
李 我很抱歉让你经历这一切
Lee, I'm so sorry for everything you've been through.
不必道歉
Don't be.
我爱过安迪
I fell in love with Andy,
有一部分的我还是爱着安迪
and there are whole parts of me that love Andy still.
但我无法让祖莫像我一样 在一个充满苦痛的房♥子里长大
But I can't let Zoomer grow up in a house of pain like I did.
我才该向你道歉 妲比
I'm the one who owes you an apology, Darby.
这一切其实都是我的错
All this is really my fault.
你也希望事情有这么简单
You wish it was that easy.
希恩对我说过这句话
Sian said that to me.
她说通常心怀愧疚比面对真♥相♥来得容易
She said that often guilt is easier than the truth.
什么真♥相♥
What's the truth?
你被肉搜和跟踪 害怕到要销声匿迹
That you were doxed, stalked, terrified into disappearing from the world.
但你遇到一个男人 你以为能力强大的他能拯救你逃离这一切
But you met a man, a powerful man who you thought could save you from all of that.
结果他也一样 只是形式不同
Except it turns out he was all of that... just in a new form.
那个计画其实很好
It was a good plan, though.
进修营原本会热热闹闹
I mean, the retreat would have been in full swing,
你和祖莫能在晚上偷溜出去
and you and Zoomer would have just slipped away
那是很好的计画
into the night. It was a good plan.
但有人谋杀了比尔 试图阻止你
Then someone murdered Bill to try and stop you.
现在他们也想杀了我
And now they're trying to kill me.
但我们该去比尔的房♥间
But I think we should go to Bill's room.
为什么
Why?
我想我犯了…
I think I've been...
我想我犯了所谓的常见错误
I think I've been making what they call the big old mistake.
常见错误是什么
What's the big old mistake?
我一直专注于找出凶手
I've been focusing on trying to find the killer,
但我应该要了解受害者
when I should be trying to understand the victim.
安迪还有多久会结束疗程
How long till Andy gets out of treatment?
十到十五分钟
In ten, 15 minutes.
很好
Great.
大卫
David?
大卫 是你吗
David, is that you?
不…不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
该死 他让我的戒指失效 -让我试试我的
He deactivated my ring. -Wait, try mine.
该死
Fuck.
可恶
Shit.
奥利佛
Oliver.
大卫叫我过来
David sent me.
他说他正在想办法拖住陶德
He said he's keeping Todd busy.
祖莫在哪
And where's Zoomer?
大卫说他睡了
Asleep, David said.
他叫我来带你们去我在走廊另一头的房♥间
He sent me to take you both back to my room across the hall.
他拦住安迪时 你们待在那里比较安全
You'll be safer there when he intercepts Andy.
现在是怎么一回事
What's going on, exactly?
为什么要去你的房♥间
Why your room?
没人在找我
Uh, no one is looking for me.
也是
Fair.
我必须去比尔的房♥间
Um, well, I got to go to Bill's room.
我和你一起去
I'll come with you.
我能一起去吗
Can I come, too?
这几天我压力很大 连续好几天独自坐在房♥里
It's been really stressful sitting alone in a room
不知道事情全貌 也不知道自己会不会遭殃
for days on end, not knowing what's going on. Not knowing if you're next.
只是干等着
Just waiting.
我没办法继续这样下去
I can't do it anymore.
拜托
Please.
(盘点清单) (损失清单)
(姓名:威廉法洛)
我觉得大卫没办法拖住安迪太久
I don't think David is going to be able to stall Andy very long.
我们为什么要来这里
Why are we here?
我还不确定
I don't know yet.
(护照)
你知道门铃监控摄影机吗 那个能够回放画面吗
You know the doorbell cams? Do they have playback memory?
不能
No.
该死 真希望我有我的笔电
Fuck. Wish I had my laptop.
我一直想到那个房♥门监控画面
I keep thinking about that door cam footage.
我才不会让陶德拿走我的宝贝
I wasn't about to let Todd take my precious.
来
Here.
赞耶
Sick.
你知道网路吗
You know the network?
对 我其实知道
Yeah, I do, actually.
我从灯泡连过去的
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表