剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
我为他打造了一种游戏
I built a game for him.
祖莫的视觉学习能力很强
Zoomer is a highly visual learner.
许多孩童透过游戏学习的效果最好 -不
And many children learn best through play.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们建立了相关防范措施
We built safeguards against this.
我没有杀人 安迪
I didn't kill anyone, Andy.
所以呢 没人该负责吗
So, what? No one's to blame?
或每个人都该负责
Or everyone's to blame.
怎么会每个人都有责任
How is everyone to blame?
这是真的…
It's true.
但不是全部的真♥相♥
But it's not the whole truth.
我认为希恩的死是意外
I believe that Sian's death was accidental.
卢梅 你说过你骇入了防火墙
Lu Mei, you told us that you hacked the firewall
试图联络你的维安团队
to try and reach her security team.
这会导致雷伊关闭网路
And that would trigger Ray to shut down the network,
对吧 安迪
wouldn't it, Andy?
因为安全考量
For safety?
网路一关闭 希恩的装备也跟着失灵
And the moment the network shut down,so did Sian's suit.
我的也是 只是我当时没戴头盔
Mine, too, only I wasn't wearing my helmet.
但另外两起案子是蓄意谋杀
But the other two deaths... those were deliberate murders.
罗汉想通了杀害比尔的凶手是谁
Rohan had realized who Bill's killer was.
所以祖莫才接到指示 把心律调节器接收器接电
So Zoomer was instructed to plug in the pacemaker receiver,
让雷伊得以攻击罗汉的心脏
giving Ray an attack surface on Rohan's heart.
而比尔…
And Bill...
比尔开门让自己的儿子进房♥
Bill opened the door to his son
他们都以为注射的东西只是游戏道具…
and was fatally injected in what they both thought...
那是什么
What is that?
那是什么
What is that?
并不会致命
...was just a game of make-believe...
现在我们知道方法
So now we know how,
我们知道谋杀过程 但不知道原因
we know how the murders were committed. but we don't know why.
促成犯案的其一根据来自 参加进修营必须做的医疗筛检
And the how, that comes from the medical screenings needed to attend the retreat,
在所有门上的脸部辨识扫描
the facial recognition scans at all of the doors.
雷伊马上就推断出比尔法洛是祖莫的生父
Ray instantly deduced that Bill Farrah was Zoomer's biological father.
但这只是医疗上的事实
But that's a medical fact.
当中没有风险 没有目的
There is no weight to it. No aim.
真正重要的问题是为什么
So the real question is why... why did Ray think
为什么雷伊认为比尔法洛是维安威胁
that Bill Farrah was a security threat?
安迪 你…你曾经告诉我… 你没有一个能信赖的人
Andy, you once told me that... that there was no one left you could trust.
就连你的心理谘商师也为了炒股出♥卖♥♥♥你
That even your own therapist sold you out for a stock play.
我猜你唯一能倾诉的对象只剩下雷伊
So my guess is the only person you had left to confide in... was Ray.
我会知道是因为我先前觉得孤单时 我也向他倾诉
And I know that because I felt so alone I confided in him, too.
我们来问他吧
So let's ask him.
雷伊 为什么你认为 比尔法洛是维安威胁
Ray? Why did you believe that Bill Farrah was a security threat?
我忘了他只会回应一个人
I forgot, he only answers to one man.
那安迪 你想要问他吗
So, Andy? Do you want to ask him?
问雷伊为什么他认为比尔是威胁
Ask Ray why he thought Bill was a threat?
他不是威胁
He wasn't.
我邀请他来的
I invited him.
警方现在应该抵达了
The authorities will have arrived by now.
我们都理解这里发生了什么事
We all have a sense of what's happened here,
我们只需要如实表明就好
and just have to attest to it honestly.
这已经不是我们的责任
It's no longer in our hands.
莫里斯 上楼吧 确保警方能进入
Marius? Go upstairs and make sure the police are granted entry.
不 我不打算这么做
No. I don't think I will.
我想知道她想说什么
I want to know what she has to say.
问他吧 安迪
Ask him, Andy.
如果你毫无隐瞒 那应该不成问题
If you have nothing to hide, it shouldn't be a problem.
你知道吗 你打从一开始就是个任性的屁孩
Do you know, you have been a petulant child since day one.
这是悲剧 是意外
This is a tragedy. It's an accident.
让我和我的家人平静地哀悼
You leave me and my family to grieve in peace.
我就会让你平静地哀悼
I'll leave you to grieve in peace.
剩下的交给专业人士处理
The rest we'll leave to the professionals.
如果你不问 那我就问了
If you won't ask him, then I will.
你们知道这年头 任何人都能下载深伪应用程式吗
Did you know that anyone can download a deepfake app these days?
雷伊 回放从2月1日开始
Ray, play back talk therapy sessions
提及比尔法洛的心理谘商疗程
with mentions of Bill Farrah from February the 1st on.
好 安迪
Yes, Andy.
所有课程 所有耐心
See, all the lessons, all the patience,
我花了无数时间抚养这个孩子 保护他的安全 关爱着他
the hours I've spent raising that kid, keeping him safe, loving him,
我为了他倾注一切
everything I've poured in and, you know,
这家伙还迟到
this guy shows up.
这家伙吃晚餐还迟到
Late. Guy's fucking late for dinner.
他根本没有合理的理由 祖莫马上就跑到他旁边
He's got no real reason for that. And in minutes, Zoomer's in his lap.
为什么 是怎样
What's that about?
什么鬼…身体会知道吗
What is that? What?
血缘胜过一切
The body knows? Biology wins?
这让你有什么感觉 安迪
How does that make you feel, Andy?
我们能进一步探讨吗
Can we explore this more?
他是在忙什么才会迟到 他好自大
I mean, what was he even doing being late? He's so cocky.
他以为他是谁啊
Who does he think he is?
有人应该教训他 我要挫挫他的锐气
He needs to be taught a lesson. I want to take him down a peg or two.
我能理解… -侦探爱好者就是这样吗
I hear you. - Is this what it means to be an amateur sleuth?
用可悲的派对花招揭露别人的私密想法
You expose someone's private thoughts with a pathetic party trick?
这让我感到很不自在
This is... making me very uncomfortable.
你说你想要生孩子吗 安迪
You say you want to make a child, Andy?
祖莫就是我的孩子
Zoomer is my child.
该死的比尔只是个无关紧要的生父
Fucking Bill is an irrelevant wad of come
真希望他死了
and I wish he was dead.
我想要打断他的双腿
I wanted to break both of his legs.
这样他吃晚餐就会迟到了 是吧
He'd be late for dinner then, wouldn't be?
我和祖莫分享了一切
I have shared everything with Zoomer.
我所有想法和所有愿景
All of my ideas, all of my vision.
如果我出事或死亡
If something happened to me, if I were to die,
比尔可能威胁到我建立的一切
Bill could threaten everything that I have built.
你的意思是这是一场灾难 安迪
I hear you saying that this is a catastrophe, Andy.
你害怕朗森工业的安全…
Do you fear the safety of Ronson Industries...
这当然是他妈的灾难
It is a fucking catastrophe.
我绝对不会让任何人破坏我们父子的关系
I will not allow anyone to break our bond--
雷伊 停止播放录音
Ray, stop the recording.
大家在保密的谘商疗程中 都会说出令人不安的话
Everybody says fucked-up things in the privacy of their therapy sessions.
所以疗程内容才是机密
That's why they're confidential.
我的言论和行为时时受到监控
Everything I say and do is monitored all the time.
我必须抒发心情才能维持正常
I have to have an outlet to be a person.
我们都需要能够抒发邪恶想法的出口
We all need an outlet for our darker thoughts.
那些话不是字面上的意思
They're not literal.
我没有真的动手 -但你有
I didn't act on them. But you did.
你知道比尔用他的血 把我书中什么字圈起来吗
Do you know what Bill underlined in my book in his own blood?
「有缺陷的程式」
"Faulty programming."
你结合了你的维安AI和心理谘商机器人
You mated your security AI and your therapy bot,
打造出受到你最大恐惧驱使的怪物
and you created a monster driven by your greatest fears.
然后再让那个怪物 成为你儿子唯一的朋友和老师
And then you made that monster your son's only friend and teacher.
已经有三个人为了你的安全和维安而死
Three people have died here for your safety and your security.
为了维护你的帝国而死
For the maintenance of your empire.
为了保护你能传承给你儿子的企业财富
To protect a corporate fortune that you could pass down to your son
牺牲掉任何挡路的人事物都在所不惜
at the expense of anyone or anything that got in the way.
你儿子不知情
And your son doesn't know it...
但他心底知道
...but he knows it.
因为你儿子晚上根本无法阖眼…
Because your son can't even sleep through the night--
自大的臭三八
You smug bitch.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗 还好吗 -还好
Yeah? -Yeah.
他失去意识 快去叫伊娃
He's unconscious. Somebody get Eva.
警方到了
The police are here.
他们正在铲除前门的雪
They're tunneling through the snow to the front door.
他们多久会进来
How long until they make it in?
二十分钟
20 minutes.
没多少时间
That's not very much time.
对 但难道我们不该庆幸警方到了吗
Right, but aren't we glad the police are here?
我们逮到了父亲
We got the Father.
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表