剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
《末日谜杀》前情提要
Previously on A Murder at the End of the World...
安迪沉迷于打造他的帝国
Andy was obsessed with building an empire
保护他的儿子 不受任何预料中的末日灾难威胁
to protect his son from every kind of apocalyptic end he could imagine.
我知道我该带他离开 但我不知道怎么做
I knew I had to get him out. But I just... didn't know how.
你有想过要找她吗
You ever think about looking for her?
李吗 她不需要我的帮助
Lee? She doesn't need my help.
他从自己的妻子开始下手
He started with his wife.
我们让某个人无声无息地死去 还查不出身分
When we let someone die unnamed and unacknowledged,
基本上就代表大家都能接受 但我不行
we're basically saying we're okay with it, but I'm not.
你希望凶手代表什么 但他毫无意义
You want the killer to have meaning and he doesn't have meaning.
他只是杀了人
He's just a killer.
我想知道你有何感觉
I want to know how you feel.
我好像必须死了 你才会爱我
I feel like I'd have to die for you to love me.
如果我说了他的名字…
If I say his name...
他就不会回来了
...he won't come back.
是真的 妲比 我一直努力要确保你安全
Really, Darby, I've just been trying to keep you safe.
但我并不安全
Well, I'm not safe.
没人是安全的
No one is.
我的妻子在这里
There's my wife.
《末日谜杀》
第一季第七集[季终]
本WEB版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 双语合并
出去
Go.
总共召集了13个人 安迪
That's 13 gathered, Andy.
所以全员到齐了
So that's everyone accounted for, then.
很好 谢谢你
Very good, thank you.
祖莫在哪 -和伊娃在一起
Where's Zoomer? - With Eva.
我能不能… -不行 大家坐下
Can I just-- - No. Everyone, sit down.
大家坐下
Sit down, everybody.
我把大家找来这里是有原因的
I've summoned you all here for a good reason.
这个套房♥在地底下五十公尺深处
This suite is 50 meters underground.
雷伊之所以选择这个深度
Ray chose this depth
是因为我要他打造出 能够保护我和我家人的地方
because I asked him to make me something which would protect me and my family
免受地表上任何灾难的威胁
from anything that happened on the surface of the Earth.
而显然 核爆放射性落尘
And apparently this is the depth
不可能渗透土壤 穿过火山岩
at which nuclear radiation fallout is unlikely to seep through the soil,
来到这一层深处
and through the volcanic rock.
雷伊也提醒我 人类在人造光线之下
Ray also reminded me that human beings find it very difficult
难以维持心理平衡
to maintain their psychological equilibrium in artificial light,
因为人类数十万年来 是在有太阳光的环境中演化
having evolved in the sun for hundreds of thousands of years.
于是雷伊协助我设计了一套专利系统
So Ray helped me design a system, which I've patented,
能让太阳光 透过一连串管道和镜子反射进来
which allows the sunlight to leak in through a series of tunnels and mirrors.
真是天才
Genius.
我想和全世界分享这个天才
And I wanted to share that genius with the world.
为什么大家不能拥有一个洞悉未来的
Why shouldn't everybody have a personal assistant,
个人助理 教师和心理谘商师
teacher, therapist with an eye on the future?
他能帮我们做我们不再有时间做的事
Someone to do all the things we no longer have the time to do
做得还比我们好
and to do them better than we can.
确保居家安全 教育子女
Keep our houses safe, educate our children,
教导我们不断进步
teach us to be better.
因为雷伊以数世纪的时间在思考 而不是单一人类一生的时间
Because Ray thinks in centuries, not the span of a single human life.
但如果雷伊创造者的名声被谋杀罪玷污
But Ray won't have much of a future
雷伊就毫无未来可言
if his creator's reputation is tarnished with murder.
在场某个人就是罪魁祸首
And someone... in this room is responsible.
安迪 暴风雪已停歇
Andy, the storm has stopped.
大使♥馆♥ 联邦调查局和冰岛当局的代表
Representatives from the embassy, the FBI,
很快就会抵达
the Icelandics are all going to arrive soon.
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
没人能进入这间套房♥
No one can access this suite.
除了在场的人 没人知道这里的存在
No one even knows it exists outside the people here.
你要胁持我们吗
You're holding us hostage?
在我知道谁背叛我之前
Not one of you... is going back to the surface of the Earth
谁都别想回到地表上
until I know who has betrayed me.
我没背叛你 安迪
I haven't betrayed you, Andy.
我还在推敲你邀请我来的原因
I'm still trying to figure out why you invited me here.
我猜你想要谈生意
I assume you were trying to broker a deal.
为了打造这里 你想必是负债累累
You must be leveraged to the gills to build this place.
你急需现金
You need cash.
你想要我买♥♥下雷伊 用于我的智慧城市
You wanted me to buy Ray for my smart cities.
但像我们这种交战国家的巨擘
But people like you and me-- titans from warring nations--
在饭店酒吧或安静的顶楼套房♥见面
cannot just meet in a hotel bar or a quiet penthouse
不免会引起全世界的揣测 包含股市
without the whole world speculating, including the markets.
但我在这里只是个普通宾客
But here, I'm just another guest.
尽管发生憾事 但你引起了我的注意
In spite of what's happened, you have my attention.
这个科技确实令人惊艳
The technology is impressive.
我知道
I know.
的确是
It is.
想谈成生意 就马上放我走
If you want a deal, you let me leave now.
但说不定你和大卫串通好要摧毁我
But maybe you colluded with David to devour me whole.
众所周知大卫多年来对我心生怨恨
It's not a secret that David has harbored a grudge against me for years.
安迪 大家都知道我对你的憎恨不断加深
Andy, it's no secret that I've grown to hate you.
不只是因为你的表现超群绝伦
Not just because you're so great at what you do,
或甚至比我出色
or maybe ever better than I am.
而是因为你真♥他♥妈♥的讨人厌
Because you're such a fucking asshole about it.
你厌倦了多年来只能当副手吗
Did you get tired of playing second fiddle for so many years?
这是光学扫描显示 你出现在妲比房♥间外的原因吗
Is that why you were on the lidar scan outside Darby's room?
什么 -因为她快查到真♥相♥了吗
What? -Was she getting too close?
你疯了 安迪 -是吗
You're out of your goddamn mind, Andy, I... Yeah?
那我为何会在你的房♥间里 找到一把刀和这双手套
Then why did I find those in your room next to a fucking knife?
是你吗
You...
是你攻击我
You were the one who attacked me?
我没有要伤害你
I wasn't trying to hurt you.
只是希望你不要再伤害李
I was trying to stop you from hurting Lee.
伤害李 协助李 谁知道妲比哈特有何意图
Hurting Lee. Helping Lee. Who knows what Darby Hart's up to?
不过她确实揭开了真♥相♥
Although she did uncover the truth.
那个比尔法洛是…生前是
That Bill Farrah is-- was--
我儿子的生父
...the biological father of my son.
什么
What?
什么 -天啊
What?
要推论出来并不容易
That's not easy to deduce.
连李都不知道
Not even Lee knew that.
在片刻之间 我以为我有个盟友
And so, for a brief moment, I thought I had an ally.
这个脑袋清晰的无辜之人
An innocent with a razor-sharp mind
能协助我清查我日渐增长的敌人
who could help me ferret through the growing list of enemies.
但她向我指出 是我妻子杀害比尔后的几小时
But then, hours after she was suggesting to me that it was my wife who killed Bill,
我又发现她和我妻子在比尔的房♥间密谋
I found her conspiring with my wife in Bill's bedroom.
你没有对我说实话
You didn't tell me the truth.
什么实话
What's the truth?
就是你妻子…
That your wife's...
要离开我
Leaving me?
老天 -你们都知道吗
Did you all know that?
很有趣吧 因为大家都会觉得 她漂亮 贴心又纯真
Funny, isn't it? 'Cause you look at her and she's... beautiful and sweet, innocent...
她一年前绑♥架♥我的儿子 带他去加拿大
A year ago, she kidnapped my son and took him to Canada.
她的罪行还不只这一条
And that's not her only crime.
她是重刑犯
She's a felon.
李之所以从没有正当的工作
See, the reason that Lee's never had a real job
是因为我认识她时
is because when I met her,
她有一长串网路犯罪纪录
she had a long criminal record of cybercrimes,
我们认识时 我帮她删掉了那些纪录
which I deleted for her when we met.
人总是会为爱做疯狂之事
The things we do for love.
他说的是真的吗
Is-is all that true?
是
Yes.
怎样 对
What? Yes.
你做了什么事
What... exactly did you do?
我家在清水市经营一间小型船厂
My family had a small boatyard in Clearwater.
他们欠了债
They got into debt.
我父母惹上麻烦 我父亲进了监狱
My parents got in trouble. My father went to prison.
我就开始当骇客
I started hacking.
我从数十万笔大型金融交易中 偷一些小数目
I shaved small sums off hundreds of thousands of large financial transactions.
我当时才十四岁 我想养活我的家人
I was 14. I was supporting my family.
那你现在又打算为了爱做什么 李
And what are you doing for love now, Lee?
因为大卫告诉我 你在策划另一次大型劫持计画
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表